Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Expressway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Expressway
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

todays tally,
trade 1,stoploss hit cos of late posting of levels due to power problems,and bank nifty calculation made some confusions and levels stop trigger,but its a profitable one if i calculated @ market opening we would had made 30 points gain in nifty.

trade 2,while wanted to also calculate bank nifty due to panic posted to buy nifty at 6038 but its a buy @ 6025,so anyways we made 17 points gain 3 p.m..with 6038 as entry.

as for as banknifty,tune up work is needed for it.will post once in clear with that.

other than these external factor impact-in the system,its still in good position to generate profits.no need to worry..

cheers!
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

almst today break even as 1st trade stop loss is 20 points and 2nd trade gain is around 20 points Smile artist
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all,
here after our stop loss will be just 10 points from our buy/sell level.target will be 30-40 points..hence good risk-reward ratio.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no levels for the day..
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyager wrote:
Rebel wrote:
dear frnds anandhanu,sauraj & saumya,

the levels are for nifty futures.

thanks for your support and feedback,its all happening good for the recent days,but ill share my past it was 2008,i was searching for some part time job in hindu newspaper chennnai,i saw a ad stating that daily earn 2000-5000 rupees daily from home but i have to buy a book and start day trading,when ever price registers higher highs we need to go long and vie versa for short,that was the content for Rs.1999/-.first i got 20000 rupees from my grandma who saved that for past 5+ year thorugh LIC by paying mothly some amount.i traded with geojit in stocks intraday,my first trade was NTPC intraday got Rs.2 pershare profit in intraday,that how started then within few months i lost all capital at that time i was doing my B.com 2nd year.at that time i m with icharts in other username,at those days stock hunter,veerappan and few names forgot were there, though many strategies i lost due to indicipline and lavish spending from my capital.

then took break from markets,then started with F&O got the same result again failed in 2011 after finishing my college.again joined a job a rotational shift though i enjyed with my collegues many thing i did ot like the regular office politics,etc.

i wanted live free.surprise the routine.abandon the ordinary.thats my life proverb if i want to describe about me then those words would tell you.with my salary credits on my hdfc bank i got a personal loan of Rs.159,000,spent Rs.100000 with friends lavishly,Rs.50000 was transfered to my broker zerodha traded bank nifty with a service from a call provider again his call are worst will provide entry after the market move.now that the point i wanted to learn markets doesnt like to listen to others.trading by myself...

thats all my trading....first we should loose,then we should earn some day, loose some day...then many days earn somedays loose...that the ending point.hope i reached the final destination.seriously i want to make a career on this but i still fear whether my life might get fooled...with a rental income of 40000 rupees fixed in my life.if i stay down also in my life ill earn this if suppose i win i might even make 400000 monthly.with that confidence im travelling...

EAST OR WEST NIFTY IS BEST,some days it will test our patience but surely it will never let us down...
Smile

great confession

thank you voyager,the reason behind this is every ones life and environment is unique and different,for me no monetary issues only thing is i dont want to ask money to my dad,he owns a popular logistics firm in south india..but i always wanted to stand alone...if i like to trade 100 lots a day also i can do but i need to ask him...i never like that even its 1 lot it should be of my own money..why telling this is many ppl nowadays willing to take this career..so ppl with good safety net income position can go ahead,others can play on part-time..just a personal view.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HooRAY,
45 points gain gap up opening...with my overnight positions... 2guns
marimuthu13
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
HooRAY,

artist artist artist artist artist
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marimuthu13 wrote:
Rebel wrote:
HooRAY,

marimuthu thnx...as for overnight positions ill post calls from march 1st onwards weekly 2 or 3 calls...the main reason 4 not providing buy/sell rules is that my thing is still under testing phase... artist
marimuthu13
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
marimuthu13 wrote:
Rebel wrote:
HooRAY,

marimuthu thnx...as for overnight positions ill post calls from march 1st onwards weekly 2 or 3 calls...the main reason 4 not providing buy/sell rules is that my thing is still under testing phase... artist

Hello Ji..take your own time..test it atleast for 6 month (with very minimal lot or paper )..then you can post ur views here..

all the very best for your intra and overnight NIFTY trading.. Very Happy Very Happy
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

few general study and common sense applied we can do the job good,when price opens 40-50 points gap up/down it cant move the same direction,need to wait til 12pm to get clear picture.market falling 40+ points in timeof 5-10 mins,it cant sustain there chance of reversal is high.breaching days high/low at later hours can be taken as entry.current day's last hour price movements can predict next days opening.this is why nifty is my pet,bank nifty is a poison it can kill soon.wild moves of 500 points also have seen,thus i stay away from it. angel
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear frnds,
had a wonderful weekend,now its time to ramp up for week ahead.weekly tally,
intraday-75 points minted
overnight-100 points.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freshweek started with 30 points gain overnight position gap up... artist
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nifty buy activated...sl 6075 tgt 6110
sambhaji_t
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
nifty buy activated...sl 6075 tgt 6110

Sorry SL Hit
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all,
Nifty buy above 6224 and sell below 5990. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: