Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Hit Target with Perfect date

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Hit Target with Perfect date
adwani1984
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Nifty Hit Target with Perfect date Reply with quote

Hi guys,

since last few month i met with one fellow who is also trading in market but the information he was providing was accurate.

How it can be possible that nifty hit his level on the date which he has provided eg: he say nifty hit 6025 on 2nd may and also say nifty will come down to 5860 around 7th may. if i saw nifty hit 6025 on 2nd may.

he also told me in april month when nifty was quoting 5500 nifty will give expiry around 5915-25 and exactly the expiry of the nifty was 5915.

I have seen so many expert but i just want to ask one question is this possible to predict like that?

Regards
Dharmesh
s.muthuswamy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my surprise, on majority of trading days in April
NF was found to have its peak and trough near the Reversal points of the corresponding ichart weekly levels. On some days I verified this to be true in the case of BNF and a few scrips which have high liquidity and daily volatility. They all obeyed ichart weekly levels.
Congrats iChart Team!
S.Muthuswamy.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Buddy! If you can use it to make a positive impact on your trading we will be much more happier Smile .

Regards,
PT
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Nifty Hit Target with Perfect date Reply with quote

Simply Great!!!! AEOM Keep sharing the new projections. artist
s.muthuswamy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A request to PT.
Please make available ichart weekly levels before market opens on Monday
S.Muthuswamy.
maddyprincess
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Nifty Hit Target with Perfect date Reply with quote

adwani1984 wrote:
Hi guys,

since last few month i met with one fellow who is also trading in market but the information he was providing was accurate.

How it can be possible that nifty hit his level on the date which he has provided eg: he say nifty hit 6025 on 2nd may and also say nifty will come down to 5860 around 7th may. if i saw nifty hit 6025 on 2nd may.

he also told me in april month when nifty was quoting 5500 nifty will give expiry around 5915-25 and exactly the expiry of the nifty was 5915.

I have seen so many expert but i just want to ask one question is this possible to predict like that?

Regards
Dharmesh

Hi,
It's possible
When i was working in a broking firm in 2007, one of my client used to trade with me from dubai.
He gets info from his friend @ ahmedabad
He used to say accurately the OHLC of nifty for the day
That time i understood MKT IS DICTATED

But in the end, he lost lot of the money & then he stated becoz of his friend

LISTEN TO THEM, DONT FOLLOW THEM BLINDLY
DO YOU ANALYSIS & TRADE WELL !
ALL THE BEST

Maddy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Economy All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: