Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Investments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Investments
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 fold increase in NPAs of Axis bank.. -7% at opening... Lowest quarterly profit in 9 years .. Kind of worrying if private banks also become this susceptible.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: Axis? Reply with quote

apka wrote:
5 fold increase in NPAs of Axis bank... Kind of worrying if private banks also become this susceptible.

Apka: For many years USSR boasted that homosexuality, AIDS and drug addiction were western "diseases" and didnt affect the Soviets. When Gorbachov opened the economy and borders, all the hidden facts came tumbling out of cupboard like existence of homos and extremely high drug addiction and AIDS !
Similarly, I feel that pressure from Jaitley/ NDA has resulted in strict declaration of GPAs and NPAs rather than hiding them under "loan reschedulement" plans
Now our PSU Banks and Pvt Banks are OPEN about it, perhaps we can expect a healthier Banking Sector (pvt and PSU) ???
Please note how ICICI has got less affected by poor Axis results? They are THE ONLY BANK who sold, years ago, distressed V MALARIA assets to ARCIL for 5p/ Re1. Who else had the guts???
Cheers, Prakash Holla
katariajs
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck, Apka
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions.
--------------------------------------------------

Bharat Electronics is giving a breakout on weekly and monthly charts and will move to 1600s in short term. Cmp 1318.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMDC mentioned in last week of August 2016... Was around 90 then.. Today's high 113.. 25% up within 2 months.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FII has been selling since last few days and possibly shorts are building up. Seems like mrkt will correct in the event of US election-results.
shika
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your picks earlier mentioned have given a good chance to enter, and almost moved up anywhere between 5 to 10%. good ones keep posting
regards
ays
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market will recover, I have no doubt about it. Good buying opportunity.

2017 will be good.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions

The move to ban old 500 and 1000 notes will inadvertently help finance and lending institutions, especially, housing loan lenders. Because the difference in ready reckoner rates and real estate market transaction value which direction it heads can only be met by raising more loans.

In my mind DHFL for housing is good to enter at the present level near 280

And i expect Capital First cmp 635.. (Went down to 555 intraday) to be the next the next Bajaj Finance.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for your posts . I have CF in my portfolio and let's see if your comment turns true!

Your thread is turning very valuable "actually" .....

Look forward.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order cancellations have increased, sales have dropped / halved, spending has reduced. It's expected oct-dec quarter results will be very bad, but also it has changed course of GDP and it wouldnt be surprising if we witness recession next year.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Order cancellations have increased, sales have dropped / halved, spending has reduced. It's expected oct-dec quarter results will be very bad, but also it has changed course of GDP and it wouldnt be surprising if we witness recession next year.

You mean EXIT from all your value buys and remain away from them in 2017?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
apka wrote:

No I don't mean exit if you have bought for long term. Short-medium term maybe painful. Technically, 7900-7950 is a long term support. So this is a buying zone. But its hard to forsee exactly what the uncertainty of demonization will bring for 2017. So any fall as per me is good opportunity to buy stocks for investing from hereon.

And we aren't alone in this fall, other emerging markets like Brazil are seeing similar fall... While US markets closed at a new all time high yesterday.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
acharyams wrote:
apka wrote:

No I don't mean exit if you have bought for long term. Short-medium term maybe painful. Technically, 7900-7950 is a long term support. So this is a buying zone. But its hard to forsee exactly what the uncertainty of demonization will bring for 2017. So any fall as per me is good opportunity to buy stocks for investing from hereon.

And we aren't alone in this fall, other emerging markets like Brazil are seeing similar fall... While US markets closed at a new all time high yesterday.

ok, boss
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions

I was checking Tata Elxsi last night, it was under 1100 and very close to 52 week low, while 52 week high being over 2400 and extremely oversold. Totally skipped to get it today and it has hit a high of 1189... I expect an immediate technical pullback till 1270-1290. But the possible loss/profit ratio has now increased, so I'm going to skip it, oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 2 of 105

Jump to: