Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Investments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Investments
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions
--------------------------------------------------

I was checking Tata Elxsi last night, it was under 1100 and very close to 52 week low, while 52 week high being over 2400 and extremely oversold. Totally skipped to get it today and it has hit a high of 1189... I expect an immediate technical pullback till 1270-1290. But the possible loss/profit ratio has now increased, so I'm going to skip it, oh well.

Tata elxi can go to 925/810/690/620 but not sure but a good buy for trading I feel presently with SL weekly close at/below 1054.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions

I was checking Tata Elxsi last night, it was under 1100 and very close to 52 week low, while 52 week high being over 2400 and extremely oversold. Totally skipped to get it today and it has hit a high of 1189... I expect an immediate technical pullback till 1270-1290. But the possible loss/profit ratio has now increased, so I'm going to skip it, oh well.

High of 1270... yep, immediate pullback done within 2 days.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Tata elxi can go to 925/810/690/620 but not sure but a good buy for trading I feel presently with SL weekly close at/below 1054.

It's already halved in 1 year without market shelving too many points as compared to 1 year ago. There would have to be something fundamentally wrong with the company that has changed or is changing if levels below 800-900 were to show (without market falling further).
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Quote:
30th Sept
I'll give one more stock its called Merck Ltd cmp 720. It's a pharma company. My reasonings might not make sense to others. But many good pharma stocks have run up too high for their potential and I think Merck has a lot of steam and it will show in coming years.

High of 870s today.... Up about 19% in under 25 days. Actually zoomed 140 points in last 2 days. Today up 14%. Smile

985-1000 now, 35% up in under 3 months.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Bharat Electronics is giving a breakout on weekly and monthly charts and will move to 1600s in short term. Cmp 1318.

1318 -> 1505 high today... about 14% up in around 40 days.
shanticomq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Apka,

What did u feel about Just Dial at Rs. 380 High 940.

Is it worth to invest ??

Regard

Sanjay
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shanticomq wrote:
Hi Apka,

What did u feel about Just Dial at Rs. 380 High 940.

Is it worth to invest ??

Regard

Sanjay

Invest? I don't know as I don't track it. Both FII and promotor holding has increased in Sept quarter.

But yeh it's due for a technical bounce upto 418 and 444. It's highly oversold on both daily and weekly charts.
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi apka.any update on pgil
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragarwal wrote:
Hi apka.any update on pgil

Will have to wait it out... Cotton yield by Nov was lagging by about 20% below than expected target, which means the prices will be higher for PGIL to procure cotton - its a raw material for them - if yield doesn't improve in coming days. Then there's effect of demonetization.
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks apka
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be seeing Nifty near 7600 and BankNifty near 17100.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the view and post
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
No I don't mean exit if you have bought for long term. Short-medium term maybe painful. Technically, 7900-7950 is a long term support. So this is a buying zone. But its hard to forsee exactly what the uncertainty of demonization will bring for 2017. So any fall as per me is good opportunity to buy stocks for investing from hereon.

And we aren't alone in this fall, other emerging markets like Brazil are seeing similar fall... While US markets closed at a new all time high yesterday.

7900-7950 has since twice held up and given decent recovery on account of positive divergence on the daily charts... Not entirely sure now whether 7600 shall come or what will happen uptil budget. detective

Quite a bit would depend on what ensues once FII are back from the holidays and we hear the word 'mitron' in 1-2 days. Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOCIL: cmp 72-73. Expecting to see 30-40% upside in short term. Target near 100.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done thanks again. Was getting some tinkers from a promiment dealer . Nice chart and a tested breakout . You are precise in "limited" posting of " excellent chosen stocks and filtered to the sweetest taste"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 3 of 105

Jump to: