Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Investments
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Investments
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Nifty Investments Reply with quote

To not dilute others threads with my postings, I thought it's better if I initiated my own thread .. i.e., if people want one. Else not.
shika
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good
Very Happy
ays

Last edited by shika on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea apka

good luck!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
great idea apka

good luck!

you are banned from visiting icharts like a comet. 24 24
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can like it others would surely Cool

( by the way I don't trade stocks but found the chart of BPL subsequent to your post good enough and bought at 53 and exited 78 and 92..... Thanks !)
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, you asked for it Very Happy

why is stevenmat banned?

btw, steve you still living around andheri east?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions.
--------------------------------------------------

Grauer & Weil India Ltd, posted about on 30th September around the price 32, touched 40.30 high today in 20 days, i.e., giving returns of 25%+.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Anything posted by me related to the stocks / indices are just my personal views and observations that are open for discussion. They maybe what I have traded, but neither of them are a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice. So if anyone feels enticed, get an opinion from registered SEBI analyst to make your trading decisions.

Oriental Carbon and Chemicals Ltd -- cmp 691 (low volume counter)

They are the only manufacturer in India of insoluble sulphur. It's a mandate to use this chemical compound in the process of vulcanising rubber and getting the desired mould.

Except Michellen, they supply to almost all big tyre manufacturers.... With tyre industry's growth and it being protected due to lack of competitors, this can be a good long term bet for both growth and steady dividends.

Their margins are improving every year. The auto industry / tyre demand is expected to increase by 25-30% by 2020. They don't have any Chinese competitor. But their business is at risk against Chinese companies dumping cheap Tyres in India. That can lead to lesser demand.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWI high of 44.. 37.5% up in 21 days whip3
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
30th Sept
I'll give one more stock its called Merck Ltd cmp 720. It's a pharma company. My reasonings might not make sense to others. But many good pharma stocks have run up too high for their potential and I think Merck has a lot of steam and it will show in coming years.

High of 870s today.... Up about 19% in under 25 days. Actually zoomed 140 points in last 2 days. Today up 14%. Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearl Global Industries Ltd -- CMP -- 176.

They are Apparel Manufacturers and make clothes for Global Brands like Espirit, GAP, Macy's, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, etc. They have manufacturing units in India and Outside like in Bangaldesh.

Result wise they are a stable company, posting profits. It's growth has been slow last 4-5 years. But once the international scenario gets better, this stock is likely to run based on increased demand whenever it comes. For the moment its very near to it's book value which is between 155-160.

I expect it to go to 220-225 in short term. And good to hold for long term for much higher values.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

19th Oct 2016
Checkout Vikas Ecotech.. Cmp 16-17.. It has seen spurt of volumes in recent times.

Its the only listed manufacturer in India (as far as I know) of a special compound Organotis.. It's products are supposed to be used as an industrial heat stabilizer and is a eco friendly substitute for lead. (Maggi issue of high lead).. What Vikas is manufacturing maybe the way of future.. bioplastic made from waste cooking oil. And recently last week govt announced interest to make diesel from waste cooking oil as they do in UK, etc.

It's growth in 5 years has been good. It's expected growth in 2 years is double than march 2016 sales.. BOB capital market has given buy on it for trgt 31.. It has a factory in JNK, one place else and starting new one in Dahej.

My concern is it's high debt book and high credit period though it's clients are also listed companies like havells, etc. If these figures show improvement in coming quarters then it could be a potential multibagger.

If anyone has additional info on this, do share.

already up around 15%.. cmp 18.99
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Merci beaucoup! Danke! Dhanyavaad! Reply with quote

Apka: Thanks for the excellent stock picks. Just made 4k+ in Vikas
Now looking for re-entry in several of your reco ghodas!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanku apka,bought pgil today
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Quote:

19th Oct 2016
Checkout Vikas Ecotech.. Cmp 16-17.. It has seen spurt of volumes in recent times.

Its the only listed manufacturer in India (as far as I know) of a special compound Organotis.. It's products are supposed to be used as an industrial heat stabilizer and is a eco friendly substitute for lead. (Maggi issue of high lead).. What Vikas is manufacturing maybe the way of future.. bioplastic made from waste cooking oil. And recently last week govt announced interest to make diesel from waste cooking oil as they do in UK, etc.

It's growth in 5 years has been good. It's expected growth in 2 years is double than march 2016 sales.. BOB capital market has given buy on it for trgt 31.. It has a factory in JNK, one place else and starting new one in Dahej.

My concern is it's high debt book and high credit period though it's clients are also listed companies like havells, etc. If these figures show improvement in coming quarters then it could be a potential multibagger.

If anyone has additional info on this, do share.

already up around 15%.. cmp 18.99

Thread name suggests INVESTMENT and guys are trading!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 1 of 105

Jump to: