Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY MOVED AS PREDICTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY MOVED AS PREDICTED
RAKA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: NIFTY MOVED AS PREDICTED Reply with quote

Nifty indeed made a high of 2782 as predicted (2780). So tomorrow nifty should open gap down and protect the high made today to further verify my analysis. If it gaps down then we will see sideways movement with downward bias for next few days. Lets see.

6.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.55 KB
 Viewed:  718 Time(s)

6.PNG

sandew
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raka, i see three white soldiers - what prompts a gap down tomorrow mar 17th strictlyl ooking at charts.
RAKA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sandew,
Today`s gap down prediction is based on time analysis. It has nothing to do with the given chart. The chart was given to find out the probable movement of nifty. And yesterday`s high prediction was based on the imulsive character of what u call 3 white soldiers. Moreover the trendline which is drawn in the chart was also showing resistance at 2780. And my visualisation for this upmove was inverse head and shoulder which you can see `is being formed`and for that nifty has to come down to make right shoulder. I hope I explained you properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: