Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty NOW
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

todays diet over, Very Happy
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIET over
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bank nifty buy above 12170
bank nifty sell below 12012
nifty buy above 6535
nifty sell below 6488
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
im going to get my regular day job so leaving up the active markets,was thinking of making a full time career in markets but giving up...this may be a temporary or permanent decision but this is very important for current situation...i sincerely thank,pkholla,ritapandit,vinay,amit,umesh,justtrade,nakum,soumya,felix,reema,apka,rk_2003,satishkadam,vaishu,mogili,veeru,PT,ST,Hemant,marimuthu,haps2trade and all ichartians...icharts & tradejini thankyou & keep up the good. Very Happy Neutral
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best but u can still be with us "after work"....

Also 2 things:

1) A regular job would help u to trade better since unless u are very experience intra day trading is difficult job

Better trading is due to "possibly trading levels" (if u have a right reading of price action)....and "maximising profits / tradeable surpluses" since often "we book profits early" if we are constantly watching market.....

2) U can still trade and test systems....

Obviously it is "extremely difficult doing job and managing trading" but u can possible have a investment horizon greater etc....

U will "never be able to take yourself" out of the market...if u have a penchant (madness) about it....

But try to focus on your job only especially in initial months

Any info / trading style / assistance needed..just pm me...I.know it all...

Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,
im going to get my regular day job so leaving up the active markets,was thinking of making a full time career in markets but giving up...this may be a temporary or permanent decision but this is very important for current situation...i sincerely thank,pkholla,ritapandit,vinay,amit,umesh,justtrade,nakum,soumya,felix,reema,apka,rk_2003,satishkadam,vaishu,mogili,veeru,PT,ST,Hemant,marimuthu,haps2trade and all ichartians...icharts & tradejini thankyou & keep up the good. Very Happy Neutral
murcha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

I was dormant for a long long time.

Why giving up?
Can you share your experience so far?
If you are giving up due to lack of consistency, trust me, you would need to answer the above question to yourself if not to others.
Take a break, but don't give up. Even if you had less winners and more losers, you know winning is possible. Try to find out why losers didn't work. You would find your own holy grail of trading.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

murcha wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

Why giving up?
If you are giving up due to lack of consistency, trust me, you would need to answer the above question to yourself if not to others.
Take a break, but don't give up. Even if you had less winners and more losers, you know winning is possible. Try to find out why losers didn't work. You would find your own holy grail of trading.

Dear murcha,
first of all thank you.the reason behind is many,firstly im in a stage of getting married,the society is not having a positive look towards trading as primary career.moreover consistency is also sometimes a major problem,.mental stress etc etc ,there is life other than trading.home sweet home,swiftie,HD DTH,iphone,beautiful wife,children,A lac rupee monthly income.what else needed for a perfect life???
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish u a happy marriage life & best of luck.

Rebel wrote:
murcha wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

Why giving up?

Dear murcha,
first of all thank you.the reason behind is many,firstly im in a stage of getting married,the society is not having a positive look towards trading as primary career.moreover consistency is also sometimes a major problem,.mental stress etc etc ,there is life other than trading.home sweet home,swiftie,HD DTH,iphone,beautiful wife,children,A lac rupee monthly income.what else needed for a perfect life???
Smile
murcha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
murcha wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

Why giving up?

Dear murcha,

Life will never be perfect. Don't limit yourself to 'a lac rupee monthly income'.
Get married. Settle down. Come back with your own trading method.
Before coming back do study your failed trades. I repeat 'we all find our own holy grail of trading'.

Try to find out why trading stresses you. I too used to get stressed out. I found that I was concerned about winning. Over a period of time, I learned that I should be concerned about not losing. Learning to be defensive (read: exit strategy) is the first step towards becoming a good trader.

Work on your own trading method when you are hibernating out of the markets. Don't give up.

Take care!
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you rita Very Happy
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

murcha,
will try to be active if time permits and will return here again,let future decide im so glad you are opening up for me,you seem to be registered in 2009 and posted 2 posts for me,as you said will take up your words Very Happy ..ill pray for success of all ichartians & tradejinis.
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

Wish you the Best of Luck in your new endeavor.

Mogili
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mogili wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Dear friends,

Wish you the Best of Luck in your new endeavor.

Mogili

Dear frnd mogili,
thanks alot,currently i would be employed in a logistics & shipping industry. but my long term goal would be to build a financial services company lets see what future holds.... Very Happy keep minting 2guns
sanjayojha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote] i would be employed in a logistics & shipping industry. but my long term goal would be to build a financial services company lets see what future holds.... [/quote]

Dear Rebel
All the best for new frontiers. I worked in shipping for a long time. any help reqd pls count on me.
Sanjay
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanjayojha wrote:
i would be employed in a logistics & shipping industry. but my long term goal would be to build a financial services company lets see what future holds.... [/quote]

Dear Rebel
All the best for new frontiers. I worked in shipping for a long time. any help reqd pls count on me.
Sanjay[/quote]

dear sanjayohja,
surely...the reason for being outspoken is this it leads us to good things... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: