Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY PROJN FOR 2013-14-2015 BASED ON FISCAL DEFICIT-REG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

THE COMPILED DATA IS A FACT TO UNDERSTAND THE PULSE OF THE SENSEX 30 STOCKS
FULLY AGREE
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
FULLY DISAGREE
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author NIFTY PROJN FOR 2013-14-2015 BASED ON FISCAL DEFICIT-REG
rsnagesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: NIFTY PROJN FOR 2013-14-2015 BASED ON FISCAL DEFICIT-REG Reply with quote

FISCAL DEFICIT RECORDED FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2012-13 .: $88 BLN

CENTRAL GOVT PROJECTION FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2013-14.: $70 BLN

RBI GOVERNOR'S PROJN ESTIMATE FOR THE YEAR 2013-14 .: $56 BLN

CENTRAL GOVT REDUCTION ON FISCAL DEFICIT
ESTIMATE FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2013-14 .: 20.46% CONTRACTIONS

RBI GOVERNOR'S REDUCTION ON FISCAL DEFICIT
ESTIMATE FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2013-14 WORKS OUT TO.: 36.37%

RBI INDUCTED Rs.80 BLN ON 18TH NOV 2013 TO IMPROVE CASH LIQUIDITY INTO THE SYSTEM. ( RBI REF RATE FOR ONE USD $ = 63.5930 ON 12-11-2013 (SEPT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION RELEASED DATE) ; AND 62.6250 ON 18-11-2013. RUPEE APPRECIATED BY 2.14% FLAT IN RBI REF RATE WITHIN A WEEK TIME IN BETWEEN THE ABOVE DATES. WHICH SIGNALS THAT THE WORST IS OVER FOR THE EQUITY MARKET.

CURRENTLY SENSEX 30 STOCKS EARNING PER SHARE STANDS AT 1165.83 TO 1177.92 AS ON DATE WITH THE CLOSING POINTS OF 20996.53 TODAY WHICH IS 18.01 TIMES TO THE EARNINGS OF SENSEX STOCKS. SIMILARLY INTRINSIC VALUE THAT MEANS BOOK VALUE OF SENSEX 30 STOCKS STANDS AT 7923.22 WHICH WAS 2.65 TIMES TO THE VALUE OF SENSEX CLOSING TODAY. WHICH MEANS SENSEX DOES NOT FALL BELOW 17394.19 TO 17574.57. TO UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, IF SENSEX TRADES BELOW OF THESE POINTS, SENSEX 30 STOCKS ARE AVAILABLE STEEPLY DISCOUNTED TO ITS EARNINGS. IN A NUTSHELL THE ABOVE RANGE IS A BUY ZONE FOR SENSEX 30 STOCKS ACCORDING TO ITS EARNINGS AS OF NOW.

READINGS BY R.S NAGESH
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi,

New flavour of analisys , atleast for me.

Untill now i was of the opinion that when government give your money doubled in 5 or 6 years through kisan vikas patra and indira vikas patra, that time is the best for long term investments. Last it happened i remember in the year of 1999-2000 and rest is the history.

Thanks for posting this core analisys.
thalapathy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: dear nagesh sir Reply with quote

After 5 long yrs, happy to read your analysis, i am dr. balaji, a dentist from chennai drbalarst (2007), my previuos id, hope u remember me, you use to taught me your strategies during those days. i miss so many old friends (ichartians) like shanki, mayurnsk, manshukh, jimmy amitkumar roshanbaheti and many.... rr days.... thank u sir keep updating
kvram
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear nagesh sir and dr.balaji,still i remember those days at night night time i am dr.kvram,silent learner enjoyed as you mentioned old analysts and rr sir classes nice to remember,Today A FRESH BREEZE analysis by nageshji i think after long time ,Thanking you to all for good experience .
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nagesh: Can you please post your analysis also for NF and Nifty 50 as most of us are nowadays trading NF and options. Also I believe around 90% of trading volume may be with NSE
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: