Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #226   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Mr Vinay

Looks like Spot closing below 5625

indeed Mr Raja, looks like that. I am only confused since this week is truncated e.g. if we had only 2-3 working days in a week, how much to trust a weekly closing is not clear.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #227   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Let's watch banknifty now.

Vinay wat do u expect from bank nifty?Can we expect an upmove

yes vishy. sbi/icici/indusind look good for a few days
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #228   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a diamond formed from 12.30 to 2.30?
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #229   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay,

Would u support an open buy position in SBIN with the results on Monday( i have a position)

vishy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #230   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:
Vinay,

Would u support an open buy position in SBIN with the results on Monday( i have a position)

vishy

dicey vishy but worth the risk I feel. at least a small qty.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #231   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

????????
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #232   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vishyvaranasi wrote:
Vinay,

vishy

dicey vishy but worth the risk I feel. at least a small qty.

but wait for price to settle after results if they come intraday unless you get a good spike. I think 1620 is SL.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #233   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

????????

ok, so now till that line holds below, trade is for upside?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #234   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bank nifty was phoos phoos in the end. NR7 didnt result in anything special in it.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #235   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

????????

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=diamond+chart+pattern&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-in:IE-Address&biw=1117&bih=561&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=6oYDUuPDH8uGrgfdiIHQBg&ved=0CC0QsAQ
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #236   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

????????

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=diamond+chart+pattern&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-in:IE-Address&biw=1117&bih=561&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=6oYDUuPDH8uGrgfdiIHQBg&ved=0CC0QsAQ

ok, so first you find lady shoes, then diamond.. now what's next? Laughing

Appears as though, Bank nifty on weekly charts has hit multiple support zones and have accordingly bounced and closed. Chart given below. Wouldn't be surprised to see a movement upto 10300-10400 in next week. But I am unsure, would wait to see what SBIN contributes to Bank Nifty on Monday.

Same way nifty has also found some weekly support.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #237   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following up to the BN chart closing lines I posted during the day, here is final update after today's weekly close. Appears to have taken the support.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #238   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody knows what it means

Quote:
The Reserve Bank of India announced on Thursday new measures to drain cash from the financial system in a bid to address volatility in currency markets, following up on a slew of steps announced last month.

The central bank will auction 220 billion rupees of government cash management bills every Monday, it said in a statement, without specifying for how many weeks the sales would last.

The duration of cash management bill sale will be announced one day before the auction, it said.

The rupee closed at 60.88/89 per dollar on Thursday, compared with 61.30/31 on Wednesday.

($1 = 61.2050 Indian rupees)
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #239   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka.....
These are essentially liquidity sucking measures....which essentially drains out the money flow from the system so as to interest and other rates can be kept at higher level...these measures are similar to ones which RBI took after asian crisis in order to stem the depreciation of the currency...
I dont know how much further it will push up the short term rates i.e overnight money market interest rate.....but one thing is definite that interest rate and liquidity is going to be firmer from here...
Actually RBI doesnt want to increase CRR or SLR rate at the moment in order to stem the depreciation of rupee....as these measures will almost kill the growth left in the system...these are intermediate steps...CRR and SLR are kind of "RAMBAN" for RBI at the moment which they will take only in extreme conditions.

Regards,

apka wrote:

Quote:
The Reserve Bank of India announced on Thursday new measures to drain cash from the financial system in a bid to address volatility in currency markets, following up on a slew of steps announced last month.

The central bank will auction 220 billion rupees of government cash management bills every Monday, it said in a statement, without specifying for how many weeks the sales would last.

The duration of cash management bill sale will be announced one day before the auction, it said.

The rupee closed at 60.88/89 per dollar on Thursday, compared with 61.30/31 on Wednesday.

apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #240   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Apka.....
These are essentially liquidity sucking measures....which essentially drains out the money flow from the system so as to interest and other rates can be kept at higher level...these measures are similar to ones which RBI took after asian crisis in order to stem the depreciation of the currency...
I dont know how much further it will push up the short term rates i.e overnight money market interest rate.....but one thing is definite that interest rate and liquidity is going to be firmer from here...
Actually RBI doesnt want to increase CRR or SLR rate at the moment in order to stem the depreciation of rupee....as these measures will almost kill the growth left in the system...these are intermediate steps...CRR and SLR are kind of "RAMBAN" for RBI at the moment which they will take only in extreme conditions.

Regards,

apka wrote:

Quote:

okay, thanks. the base i understand as written is for draining liquidity. i understand how crr, slr, repo rates effect in that regards. but i dont know what this CMB are even though i searched for it i dont understand what exactly are the cash management bills, who buys them, in what currency and what is exchanged in return and how it affects liquidity, thats what I basically wanted to understand? so this thing will again bring downside in bank stocks as it did when RBI earlier announced the measures?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 16 of 51

Jump to: