Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #331   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
luckily I was away and made a little money in my shorts. Have gone long now. 5570 seems to be support. Hopefully.

I am in no position to speak on RBI's measures. But from what I know depreciation in USDINR as backed by actual buying. I dont understand what blindfold is RBI and Chiddu sitting under sucking liquidity out like this is only worsening the condition.

Chiddu puts comments on RBI to think of Growth, Employment... like they have given up. And RBI's none of the measures have helped.

All this can spiral into a negative churn.

RK, this is a way to bring in black money into India for the elections.

Through HAWALA commissions.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #332   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
luckily I was away and made a little money in my shorts. Have gone long now. 5570 seems to be support. Hopefully.

I am in no position to speak on RBI's measures. But from what I know depreciation in USDINR as backed by actual buying. I dont understand what blindfold is RBI and Chiddu sitting under sucking liquidity out like this is only worsening the condition.

Chiddu puts comments on RBI to think of Growth, Employment... like they have given up. And RBI's none of the measures have helped.

All this can spiral into a negative churn.

RK, this is a way to bring in black money into India for the elections.

I have also heard of this.

9 million volumes done. Potential for doing one of the highest volumes.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #333   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

I have gone long because I am hoping for a big hammer. If that happens, macd histogram can confirm strong buying or not.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #334   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I have gone long because I am hoping for a big hammer. If that happens, macd histogram can confirm strong buying or not.

may work out as nifty has already done -175.. still i get a feeling today is for more than -200
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #335   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Apka/ Vinay: a little premature to go long. Al Brooks says that go contra in strong trend ONLY after price decisively breaks trend line/s. Al Brooks uses 15ema to check. 15ema even now 5610 while CMP is 5588 SHOWING THE STRENGTH OF THE DOWN MOVE!!!]

UPDATE @ 1221: 15ema ~5588 and CMP ~5575 !!!!
SUPER DUPER STRONG BEARISH TREND. Best to avoid going bullish altogether for today, except for scalping small counter trends of 5-10 pts in between

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #336   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Apka/ Vinay: a little premature to go long.
Al Brooks says that go contra in strong trend ONLY after price decisively breaks trend line/s.
Al Brooks uses 15ema to check. 15ema even now 5610 while CMP is 5588 SHOWING THE STRENGTH OF THE DOWN MOVE!!!

Prakash,
What do you think.
When one should go long in present trend.
My thinking is until 5550 one should not go long.
It is only if we do not break 5550 then to go long
And BTW if we break 5550 then till previous low of 5515.

And what after 5515-5500 Rolling Eyes
But then why do you want to go long.
Havnt you earned enough for the day
Take rest. Laughing Laughing Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #337   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIX +4.17 intraday... 22.87

I havent seen such a wild rise in VIX since the Aug 2011 fall.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #338   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saumya: my replies are as under:::
Prakash, What do you think. When one should go long in present trend: ONLY after price decisively breaks trend line/s

My thinking is until 5550 one should not go long: Quite right, and then only after checking and dbl checking

It is only if we do not break 5550 then to go long And BTW if we break 5550 then till previous low of 5515: That is why I cautioned agnst going long right now!

But then why do you want to go long. Havent you earned enough for the day Take rest: Your serious query deserves serious reply. I have not taken position in NF today. Studying Al Brooks, Trading Price Bars and doing dry runs. Making money in positional single scrips like Amarajabat!!!
Saumya, my sincere request, fantastic book, DL from 4shared, 37 MB, over weekend. Al Brooks: Trading Price Bars: only 15 ema to check, 5TF candles. Nothing else, only price action.

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #339   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High level meeting at PMO comprising finance ministry and rbi.

you guys keep yapping! 24 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #340   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

hope they are discussing, "ab toh paisa le hi aate hain swiss bank se wapas, $ ka bhaav bhi jyada milega and rupee bhi appreciate ho jayega"
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #341   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

hope they are discussing, "ab toh paisa le hi aate hain swiss bank se wapas, $ ka bhaav bhi jyada milega and rupee bhi appreciate ho jayega"

Laughing Nifty down 3% and sensex down 2.5%. Something amiss?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #342   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Switch from IT, exporting cos to private banks: JPMorgan

Sell emerging markets, but do it wisely: Roubini strategist

And yeh high level meeting kidhar announce hua hain, how do you know Vinay? Chiddu bolega tum kuch karo growth employement ke liye, RBI bolegi tum kuch karo. 24

Somebody said yesterday something is wrong with the economy where beer, onion and petrol have same price.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #343   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
High level meeting at PMO comprising finance ministry and rbi.you guys keep yapping!

Sounds like grammar lesson:
We keep yapping
You keep yapping
They keep yapping
Kya farak padtha hai?, NF is in FII hands, Re is in Foreign Bank ke Mutthi not of high level meeting OR Apka/ Vinay/ Sam/ SP discussion group!

chatchatchat

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #344   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Quote:
Switch from IT, exporting cos to private banks: JPMorgan

Sell emerging markets, but do it wisely: Roubini strategist

And yeh high level meeting kidhar announce hua hain, how do you know Vinay? Chiddu bolega tum kuch karo growth employement ke liye, RBI bolegi tum kuch karo. 24

Somebody said yesterday something is wrong with the economy where beer, onion and petrol have same price.

don't argue with me apka. I am the baap of hitler of this thread! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #345   PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
[Apka/ Vinay: a little premature to go long. Al Brooks says that go contra in strong trend ONLY after price decisively breaks trend line/s. Al Brooks uses 15ema to check. 15ema even now 5610 while CMP is 5588 SHOWING THE STRENGTH OF THE DOWN MOVE!!!]

UPDATE @ 1221: 15ema ~5588 and CMP ~5575 !!!!
SUPER DUPER STRONG BEARISH TREND. Best to avoid going bullish altogether for today, except for scalping small counter trends of 5-10 pts in between
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 23 of 51

Jump to: