Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #451   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Is banknifty making IHNS....at 9300? Please confirm with the target....

Regards,

i dont see one... but sharp bounce from 8860 without hitting weekly support near 8800... bloody hell Rolling Eyes
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #452   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIFTY Fut formed aladin ka chiragg pattern in 1 min tf

Laughing Laughing Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #453   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:

Shocked genie apne desh ka hua toh theek, bajoo wale desh ka hua toh waat.
beowulf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #454   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
saumya12 wrote:

Shocked genie apne desh ka hua toh theek, bajoo wale desh ka hua toh waat.

Baju waale desh ka chalega...Italian nahi hona chahiye.. 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #455   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:

double humped camel pattern. will it bite the bear or will it spit on the bulls? 24 24

sorry prakash for plagiarism.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #456   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
double humped camel pattern. sorry prakash for plagiarism.

Vinay: Elephant pattern is patented by me. Khabardar koi usay plagiarise karein! Camel, shamel ka parva nahi!
Prakash Holla
Smile Smile Smile
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #457   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please guide me on Titan....for investment view point...

Regards,
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #458   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:

Regards,

andre, I haven't studied most scrips but in general, most good scrips are ideal for investment BUT starting with 5% capital from now.

However, titan is special as we don't know whow it will move in view of strong curbs on gold import. I feel it's downtrend has begun again with no support in sight.
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #459   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vinay....
I think Titan is a multi bagger from here on....and it has been in past and i guess it will continue to deliver great returns to its shareholders....
I am not long yet..but i am planning to buy around 175-195 region in staggered manner..should you guys advise me of any kind of support there...
I am ok with 15-20% loss as long as Titan dominates the retail presence and current MD stays ....

Regards

vinay28 wrote:
Andre wrote:

Regards,

andre, I haven't studied most scrips but in general, most good scrips are ideal for investment BUT starting with 5% capital from now.

However, titan is special as we don't know whow it will move in view of strong curbs on gold import. I feel it's downtrend has begun again with no support in sight.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #460   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Thanks Vinay....
I think Titan is a multi bagger from here on....and it has been in past and i guess it will continue to deliver great returns to its shareholders....
I am not long yet..but i am planning to buy around 175-195 region in staggered manner..should you guys advise me of any kind of support there...
I am ok with 15-20% loss as long as Titan dominates the retail presence and current MD stays ....

Regards

andre, according to me there is no nearby SL (20%) for long term investment. but I have no idea how low titan will go. so I would advise to wait.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #461   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nifty has been unable to cross 5420 in 4 attempts since yesterday. But I will carry my longs in the hope of gap up open and triggering SLs of shorts. I also see an appx AT formed and if it BOs target would be 5500+.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #462   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember titan is at this price after a big run up on account of jhunjhunwala investment and then splits and bonus.

such stocks come down again normally like VIP example.

i'm always wary of such stucks which are made to rally so much and later brought into fno. i feel these are jholler stocks, brought in in FNO for pure price manipulation and earning and will eventually go down.

jet airways, educomp, vip, punj are 4 such examples. there would be more.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #463   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIX ne mama banaya .. day high break before close.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #464   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
J.P.Morgan has downgraded Indian shares to "neutral" from "overweight", citing strain in balance of payments, while upgrading China shares to "neutral" from "underweight".

The brokerage adds it is late in downgrading India, but if the rupee continues to slide it would continue to underperform.

Citi also lowered its target for the BSE Sensex to 18,900 from 20,800, citing increasing uncertainty after the rupee's slide despite Reserve Bank of India's measures since mid-July.

Quote:
Emerging Asian currencies extended losses on Thursday with the Indian rupee falling to a record low and the Indonesian rupiah hitting a fresh four-year trough, as capital continued to flow out of the region due to the prospect of a cut in stimulus by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The Malaysian ringgit slid to the lowest in more than three years, while the Thai baht touched a 13-month low.

"There is a lot of resemblance to prior crises like 1997-98. We have had two countries going down, India and Indonesia, and now you have got to start thinking about the third and fourth countries," said Pradeep Mohinani, a Nomura credit analyst in Hong Kong.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #465   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
nifty has been unable to cross 5420 in 4 attempts since yesterday. But I will carry my longs in the hope of gap up open and triggering SLs of shorts. I also see an appx AT formed and if it BOs target would be 5500+.

In that case You are dependent on RBI.Hope they sell US $ aggressively from here. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 31 of 51

Jump to: