Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #466   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
VIX ne mama banaya .. day high break before close.

yes but nifty didn't fall in sync.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #467   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
nifty has been unable to cross 5420 in 4 attempts since yesterday. But I will carry my longs in the hope of gap up open and triggering SLs of shorts. I also see an appx AT formed and if it BOs target would be 5500+.

In that case You are dependent on RBI.Hope they sell US $ aggressively from here. Laughing

as is our cool playing govt 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #468   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
In that case You are dependent on RBI.Hope they sell US $ aggressively from here. Laughing

rbi did short $ fut above 64 but that means they will have to cover later.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #469   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

what you talkin' about willis, after 3.10pm bank nifty fell 90 points and nifty 23 points.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #470   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

rbi did short $ fut above 64 but that means they will have to cover later.

r you sure they played in futures? as far as i know, they only sell through psu banks in cash.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #471   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dollar index can help rupee also. it breached 81 again few minutes back. if it stays below 81 then chance of breaching 80 increases which will help rupee appreciate. it hasnt breached 80s since mid-feb-2013.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #472   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
r you sure they played in futures? as far as i know, they only sell through psu banks in cash.

this is as per reuters, apka
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #473   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

what you talkin' about willis, after 3.10pm bank nifty fell 90 points and nifty 23 points.

superimpose chart of vix and nifty and you will know what I mean
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #474   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

this is as per reuters, apka

ok, strange. they are trying to reduce speculative trades and are themselves creating more, lol.

hope they planned this well otherwise their short covering will lead to new lows.
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #475   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka....
You may be right...but allow me to put my 2 cents here....
Titan might be manipulated by for some time....but dont forget that they have unmatched retail franchise in jewellery store and TATA brand ...their return profile is exceptional ....even after RBI is behind jewellery companies like anything Titan is standing firm so far as sales growth is concern...one thing i can tell you that these are the worst times so far as macro is concern...and hence presents the best opportunity...
So far as VIP is concern their business model is flawed and they cant match the brand of Titan...remember RJ doesnt only invest in stock market...He is big time trader also..so dont mix his investment and trading portfolio together....
Educomp is big time failure as they have corp gov issue...and same with Punj loyd.....

Regards

apka wrote:
remember titan is at this price after a big run up on account of jhunjhunwala investment and then splits and bonus.

such stocks come down again normally like VIP example.

i'm always wary of such stucks which are made to rally so much and later brought into fno. i feel these are jholler stocks, brought in in FNO for pure price manipulation and earning and will eventually go down.

jet airways, educomp, vip, punj are 4 such examples. there would be more.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #476   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Apka....
..one thing i can tell you that these are the worst times so far as macro is concern...and hence presents the best opportunity...

andre these are indeed times when one can try nibbling but only after studying individual charts. This is because all scrips (including those in the same sector) move differently i.e.have different cycles.

however, titan is a special case due to curbs on gold imports something like govt curbs on sugar and petrol/gas/diesel pricing and hence you should be extra careful.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #477   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
nifty has been unable to cross 5420 in 4 attempts since yesterday. But I will carry my longs in the hope of gap up open and triggering SLs of shorts. I also see an appx AT formed and if it BOs target would be 5500+.

In that case [color=black]You are dependent on RBI.Hope they sell US $ aggressively from here. Laughing [/color]

with rbi's evening measures, looks like we will see a gap up open.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #478   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

The Reserve Bank will conduct open market purchase of government bonds of Rs 8,000 crore on 23 August to inject liquidity, the central bank said in a statement.

This one? Will it be enough? Doesn't bond buying result in further devaluation, like it did for Yen recently?

So, curbing liquidity at one end since July 26 and now bond buying at other end.. going in circles.

Will just look to short at higher levels, everyday something is being announced.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #479   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

In that case [color=black]You are dependent on RBI.Hope they sell US $ aggressively from here. Laughing [/color]

How do I know that R.R is your friend?.How ever RBI sold $ to make sure that gap up is almost covered.That's what I was saying Wink
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #480   PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

The Reserve Bank will conduct open market purchase of government bonds of Rs 8,000 crore on 23 August to inject liquidity, the central bank said in a statement.

This one? Will it be enough? Doesn't bond buying result in further devaluation, like it did for Yen recently?

So, curbing liquidity at one end since July 26 and now bond buying at other end.. going in circles.

Will just look to short at higher levels, everyday something is being announced.

no dear, there's more. but you find it! 24 24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 32 of 51

Jump to: