Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #601   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at the bank nifty weekly candle volume, the biggest ever i can see over the last 8 years.

it was red volume bar till yesterday, today has turned green for the weekly close.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #602   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Hoping for a gap up open on Monday again! Smile

kaiko?

meri marzee! don't you want 5830 by expiry? 24 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #603   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
look at the bank nifty weekly candle volume, the biggest ever i can see over the last 8 years.

it was red volume bar till yesterday, today has turned green for the weekly close.

10100/10700/12000. Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #604   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

10100/10700/12000. Smile

And the last 3-4 days the daily volume bar in bank nifty has been the highest I see in the last 5 years. It is similar to what it was in 2009 lower levels. Just check.

Btw, 5380 survived on Nifty weekly candle, means cup and handle is still active.

Last edited by apka on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #605   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
And the last 3-4 days the daily volume bar in bank nifty has been the highest I see in the last 5 years. It is similar to what it was in 2009 lower levels. Just check.

pl post chart. I can't see it
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #606   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

attached daily chart of last 8 years. i have highlighted the daily volume bar from the UPC day after election, and the volume bar from 3 sessions back when we opened 433+ gap up but fell down 500 points thereafter.

how does the volume bar turn green on such a fall-full day?

Also attached weekly chart of over 8 years. Even the UPC week didn't have this much volumes as this completed week today. (I think UPC was on Monday, so start of the week we had whole week)
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #607   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, 2008 end to 2009 early weeks, bank nifty had made a falling wedge pattern and the indicators had build up positive divergences. Including the momentum indicator... which right now is negative.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #608   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

attached daily chart of last 8 years. i have highlighted the daily volume bar from the UPC day after election, and the volume bar from 3 sessions back when we opened 433+ gap up but fell down 500 points thereafter.

how does the volume bar turn green on such a fall-full day?

Also attached weekly chart of over 8 years. Even the UPC week didn't have this much volumes as this completed week today. (I think UPC was on Monday, so start of the week we had whole week)

yesterday I had asked rk to see daily nifty chart and same applies to banknifty I feel (and opposite to IT guys) and that is accumulation/absorption.

FIIs are meeting chiddu, raghu and others tmrw to review how he will cut down CAD without capital control. AND RBI has identified some agencies whose foreign fronts were speculating in INR.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #609   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
But, 2008 end to 2009 early weeks, bank nifty had made a falling wedge pattern and the indicators had build up positive divergences. Including the momentum indicator... which right now is negative.

there is a good +ve/hidden div on daily
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #610   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
yesterday I had asked rk to see daily nifty chart and same applies to banknifty I feel (and opposite to IT guys) and that is accumulation/absorption.

FIIs are meeting chiddu, raghu and others tmrw to review how he will cut down CAD without capital control. AND RBI has identified some agencies whose foreign fronts were speculating in INR.

If that is the case, then FIIs and Retailers have been net sellers most days, it is the DII which is accumulating.

Weekly divergence would bring a change of trend. If this is to be bottom, we may consolidate for couple of months.

But this is a first after election day/week. How it pans out, is difficult to assume. Even today DII have accumulated.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #611   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

there is a good +ve/hidden div on daily

I see for BN spot on MACD.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #612   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more.

Even if this is bottom for bank nifty, I don't think nifty will go up with it as fast, there would be sectoral rotation between it and IT.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #613   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
One more.

Even if this is bottom for bank nifty, I don't think nifty will go up with it as fast, there would be sectoral rotation between it and IT.

of course and probably pharma nd fmcg. I feel banknifty, oil&gas, particularly ril and a few others may support nifty. Let's see. 5550 is crucial to begin with. But then hard resistances are often taken out in/after gap up open if "they" wish so.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #614   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
One more.

of course and probably pharma nd fmcg. I feel banknifty, oil&gas, particularly ril and a few others may support nifty. Let's see. 5550 is crucial to begin with. But then hard resistances are often taken out in/after gap up open if "they" wish so.

I don't think that will be taken out that easily.I mean "they" may not wish so as of now.

look at sgx nifty even after substantial gains in rupee (after our markets closure) and even with +ve markets in US and Europe It's just showing +6.5.

The SGX moves are as per the intentions of "them".
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #615   PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
The SGX moves are as per the intentions of "them".[/color]

on the contrary rk. sgx is sometimes nicely used to misguide, the volume being very low.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 41 of 51

Jump to: