Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #736   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unique days, such days dont come often in nifty, 5500->5100->5400 in just 3 days.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #737   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Unique days, such days dont come often in nifty, 5500->5100->5400 in just 3 days.

4 days but, yes, very sharp V shaped recovery. normally such V shapes don't sustain.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #738   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

4 days but, yes, very sharp V shaped recovery. normally such V shapes don't sustain.

I already told you I dont get the days right. 24
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #739   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at the bell, NS was 5380 and NF 5410. Adjustment later, NS is 5409 and NF 5390. this stupid system of adjustment. Anyway, I hope it falls tmrw before starting upmove again.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #740   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
at the bell, NS was 5380 and NF 5410. Adjustment later, NS is 5409 and NF 5390. this stupid system of adjustment. Anyway, I hope it falls tmrw before starting upmove again.

at 3.15pm it was 5428. look at the fut, it was stable near 5410 they knew.

USDINR just overshot my level, and went down again.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #741   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INR has improved a great deal after our market close. looks like a gap up open again tmrw. what about my shorts? Sad
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #742   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
INR has improved a great deal after our market close. looks like a gap up open again tmrw. what about my shorts? Sad

Don't worry it may not gap up much most probably will be flat by 10 minutes after opening.Market makers discounted INR fall and also crude fall.May go down too if you are lucky enough.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #743   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Don't worry it may not gap up much most probably will be flat by 10 minutes after opening.Market makers discounted INR fall and also crude fall.May go down too if you are lucky enough.

Smile thanks
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #744   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what's funny?

Today's volume bar is again very big and green. Nifty went +135... And yet EOD both FII and DII are net sellers in equity cash. Multiple pos divergences also on the chart.

This is as engaging as a thriller movie.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #745   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
You know what's funny?

Today's volume bar is again very big and green. Nifty went +135... And yet EOD both FII and DII are net sellers in equity cash. Multiple pos divergences also on the chart.

Yes, everyone is expecting severe fall in the market .Reasons known to everybody. Rupee depreciation; It’s going to show immediately on the books of majority companies along with Indian balance sheet. It’s an election year and not easy for govt to transfer the crude price hike.

Market makers are squeezing short selling retailers; they hate to handover the money to them. That’s why roller coaster rides. Not an easy game to play in FNO. Safe to buy in cash at low levels.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #746   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
apka wrote:
You know what's funny?

Yes, everyone is expecting severe fall in the market .Reasons known to everybody. Rupee depreciation; It’s going to show immediately on the books of majority companies along with Indian balance sheet. It’s an election year and not easy for govt to transfer the crude price hike.

Market makers are squeezing short selling retailers; they hate to handover the money to them. That’s why roller coaster rides. Not an easy game to play in FNO. Safe to buy in cash at low levels.

Indeed. It's why I said yesterday we should not underestimate the power of LIC and DII buying especially in the expiry week, they can induce short covering from those FII who panic first. Rupee appreciation helped it.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #747   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For next few days, we would need to buy on declines since the pullback tradse is ongoing....as with any severe fall, after push and pull matter shall be resolved, and i guess on downside....as mentiond before 5200-5300 region is offering down scope for "buying" Nifty...[all this depends on stock selection if trading components]...

with all the butterfly posts, targets etc, we often become "confused and take petty profits" but the trade is clear...sell at 5550-5600 [or whereabouts] and buy at 5100-5200 for next few "weeks" [ if a greater swing is to be captured].

i was right to the dot on trades like Rcom, Idea, even Nifty FIRST buy when touches 5300 or 5200, even wipro [stricly but living dangeously], recent Hindalco, etc. ....but myself unable to capture larger profits....need to have confidence and clear thinking and let not each days move change our view unless the support and resistance on medium term timeframe is pierced.

a long explanation as that.....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #748   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg..... Vinay and I were wondering if you are Amit or Amita?
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #749   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you cannot be my suitors..... since same genus...delhite
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #750   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
No, you cannot be my suitors..... since same genus...delhite

Confused

I couldn't figure what you meant by suitors.

So I dictonaried it and found:

1. a man who courts or woos a woman.
2. Law. a petitioner or plaintiff.
3. a person who sues or petitions for anything.
4. Informal. an individual who seeks to buy a business.

I suppose you are referring to definition no.1. Thanks for your opinion about me and Vinay I suppose, lol. But I am not from Delhi if that's where you know most "men" from. And if I was looking to woo women, I would be active elsewhere for it not here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 50 of 51

Jump to: