Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - August Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - August Series 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #751   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
You know what's funny?

Today's volume bar is again very big and green. Nifty went +135... And yet EOD both FII and DII are net sellers in equity cash. Multiple pos divergences also on the chart.

This is as engaging as a thriller movie.

FIIs are buying stock futures and selling index I feel.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #752   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
You know what's funny?

Today's volume bar is again very big and green. Nifty went +135... And yet EOD both FII and DII are net sellers in equity cash. Multiple pos divergences also on the chart.

This is as engaging as a thriller movie.

FIIs are buying stock futures and selling index I feel.

Majority weightage of Sept Fut is near 5340 as per last 4 days movement and OI addition.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #753   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
amitagg..... Vinay and I were wondering if you are Amit or Amita?

NO, I am neither wondering nor interested. I have too many "anitas" on the platter as of now to handle. Laughing Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #754   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

NO, I am neither wondering nor interested. I have too many "anitas" on the platter as of now to handle. Laughing Laughing

ya think??? 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #755   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god Vinay, i just googled each and every word.

genus means:
1. Biology . the usual major subdivision of a family or subfamily in the classification of organisms, usually consisting of more than one species.
2. Logic. a class or group of individuals, or of species of individuals.
3. a kind; sort; class.

delhilite means:
1.Someone who resides, or has been brought up in the city of Delhi.
2. Can also be used for people living in the NCR region (Gurgaon/Noida) provided, again, they have lived a few years in Delhi, and moved out (due to NCR's proximity to office, cheaper housing et al)

suitors, i already mentioned below

I actually feel insulted. I am being compared to a person who woos women and reflects of a a person from the rape capital of India? This is the perception I have drawn from others, namely a woman, about myself in the last 2 years of my posting?

Thanks a lot amitagg.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #756   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, a suitor in a conventional way is not a bad word nor are women from delhi bad! 24 24

by the way, genus means having similar genes of a given species, in this case homo sapiens! Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #757   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by apka on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #758   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

Apka/ Vinay: Time to stop this nonsense and conc on making money! Isnt it obvious that HE is AMIT AGGARWAL? Also, Apkaji, he means that both of you (Apka & AA) are geniuses from Delhi.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #759   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit.

Last edited by apka on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #760   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oH... what i did...i am AMIT AGGARWAL from Delhi [ Mr Kholla, pls help], I was just joking [for an introduction]......an apology is surely due and I GIVE THE SAME if I was misunderstood as I was.....i always u would see next would concentrate on the most important thing....making money!!!!

i guess it is different geographies that u could not understand me.....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #761   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
oH... what i did...i am AMIT AGGARWAL from Delhi [ Mr Kholla, pls help], I was just joking [for an introduction]......an apology is surely due and I GIVE THE SAME if I was misunderstood as I was.....i always u would see next would concentrate on the most important thing....making money!!!!

i guess it is different geographies that u could not understand me.....

it's not like i have interacted with you back and forth to know your joking style. out of the blue so many words...
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #762   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prakash, i think you missed my request made 2 days back.

you used to post numbers based on some calculation for expected levels of nifty to come. what happened to that?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #763   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

case closed, thread closed. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51
Page 51 of 51

Jump to: