Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December Series 2013
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #106   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musicaldelhi wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
musicaldelhi wrote:
respected senior analysts....

i am positionally short in nifty future..

should i hold or exit..or reverse the trade...

at which best level...

pls advice....if you can

thank you..[/code]

Didn't you confirm to me yesterday that you have exited your puts? when did you buy again then? now, if you are lucky you may get a chance to get out tmrw but not sure it would be with profit. We may see 6214/6195/6161 NS tmrw if you r lucky but not sure.

vinay ji...i am not in any options..call put now...exit yesterday @ no profit loss..after your advice...
but still have positionally nifty future short position...

At what price you are short that's required for any sensible advise, How ever, If Nifty close again tomorrow above 6230 better to cover shorts.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #107   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearish Crab pattern in NS hourly chart
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #108   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya, you are posting everything except japani badal. this is not permitted. Smile
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #109   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
saumya, you are posting everything except japani badal. this is not permitted. Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ya, I want to post on ichimoku.
But since long, not getting something particular to post.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #110   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting below an hourly chart of Nifty, with EW counts for the present upmove only

It may be seen that nifty is moving in a channel, since last few days.

After a gap up today, a sell off was seen at point 2 and it seems that wave 2 may end here and possibly the start of a down trend. If the above support breaks then price will come down to fill the gap.

So, it looks that wave 2 has ended, but if it holds the red support line, then there is a possibility of a bounce back again to upper trend line. Lets See.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #111   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reportedly President Pranab Mukherjee condoled Nelson Mandela’s death, saying “We did not expect that the end will come".

if true Shocked
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #112   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Reportedly President Pranab Mukherjee condoled Nelson Mandela’s death, saying “We did not expect that the end will come".

if true Shocked

That's a "DIPLOMATIC RHETORIC". Don't get Shocked
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #113   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Reportedly President Pranab Mukherjee condoled Nelson Mandela’s death, saying “We did not expect that the end will come". if true Shocked

That's a "DIPLOMATIC RHETORIC".

RK: When many of our past their- use- by- date netas go, India will receive condolences: We did not even realize he had passed away, there was no change in his behavior or expression! You should have informed us!!!
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #114   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A broker call

"Only a clear majority by BJP in at least 3 states will be positive for market rest will be neutral to negative. So Plan your trades accordingly & be hedged."

My take
Will UPA govt allow market to celebrate BJP win ??
Or
There will be some news after Sunday noon, that may degrade market sentiments.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #115   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
A broker call

"Only a clear majority by BJP in at least 3 states will be positive for market rest will be neutral to negative. So Plan your trades accordingly & be hedged."

My take
Will UPA govt allow market to celebrate BJP win ??
Or
There will be some news after Sunday noon, that may degrade market sentiments.

I strongly feel that a BJP win will allow us to celebrate atleast for Monday and after that as u said its left to UPA.

Vishy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #116   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, we may see 120-150 rise on monday. also 6425/6520 looks certain.
manojkr78
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #117   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay,

any levels to watch today to initiate fresh longs???
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #118   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Vinay, pls tell strategy for longs.....which option etc.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #119   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:

there can be no correct strategy under present circumstances. This is what I feel in general. Nifty will have to close above 6242 but a close well above 6214 is adequate on weekly basis. I feel 65xx is possible in dec and even 68xx as a remote chance. so one should not panic about what happens early next week. UNLESS 5970 is taken out, which I doubt. That's why 6500ce/ 6100pe (or 6450ce/6050pe) looks like a good hedge till tuesday (more long than short). If it crashes towards 5970, sell pe and buy more ce. I am small long in nifty and axis and short in tisco and intend to buy small infy 3300pe and 6100pe near eod.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #120   PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
amitagg wrote:

there can be no correct strategy under present circumstances. This is what I feel in general. Nifty will have to close above 6242 but a close well above 6214 is adequate on weekly basis. I feel 65xx is possible in dec and even 68xx as a remote chance. so one should not panic about what happens early next week. UNLESS 5970 is taken out, which I doubt. That's why 6500ce/ 6100pe (or 6450ce/6050pe) looks like a good hedge till tuesday (more long than short). If it crashes towards 5970, sell pe and buy more ce. I am small long in nifty and axis and short in tisco and intend to buy small infy 3300pe and 6100pe near eod.

cannot agree more...thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 8 of 22

Jump to: