Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December Series 2013
rrk2006hyd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #241   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a weekend blast....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #242   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice trade vinay... i exited my long call in reliance yesterday of dec and today news came its high gas price has been approved ..

sometimes Rolling Eyes
ca.krishna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #243   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I remember Vinay, you said when reliance up, the market is up....is this means next week also markets are up.

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
Bought 900CE of RIL as a gamble. CMP 1.40.

enjoying 100% profit for second day in a row.

Vinay, did you buy today at 60-70 np or missed

of course I did. sold 2/3 for 100% profit. just like yesterday. Smile

Bought at 2.1 sold at 4.80. >100% in a day AGAIN! 2guns 2guns

TODAY'S MOVE 1.65 TO 9.60 AS OF NOW. 6 TIMES!
2guns
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #244   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ca.krishna wrote:
Now I remember Vinay, you said when reliance up, the market is up....is this means next week also markets are up.

He said the opposite. When markets rally due to reliance, it normally is last leg of rally.

Today's rise mainly included energy stocks reliance, ongc, cairn india .. and hdfc & IT
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #245   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
ca.krishna wrote:

He said the opposite. When markets rally due to reliance, it normally is last leg of rally.

Today's rise mainly included energy stocks reliance, ongc, cairn india .. and hdfc & IT

Now there is a fundamental shift which was materialized concretely in case of Reliance and I think the old adage is no more valid.

If there is no Jaipal Reddy in the cabinet Reliance must have taken up market by another 100 points. Still the gas price hike approval by cabinet has a long lasting effect on reliance profit potential not only at current generating capacity but also with future additions too.

Let Jaipalreddy go out of Cabinet as a Chief minister of 'Telangana'. Reliance will celebrate.24
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #246   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

If any one noticed the spurt in volume in Nse spot 5 mnt chart at 3.25 pl explain.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #247   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be away from Sunday till expiry and may not be able to post. hence giving my brief below

Previous gap at higher level is at about 6308. Three +WWs can give about 6300, 6343 and 6425 (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). A -WW can give about 6149 (-WWs with lower targets are not mentioned as of now).

Nifty will have to close well above 6252 in Dec. A close below 50 dma, presently at about 6166 will bring bears back. Oil price and/or INR can play spoilsport and will remain key to the future of Indian markets in short to medium term. Only global cues and/or liquidity can take nifty further up. Trade carefully, expiry being next week and as nifty attempts to revisit and cross the all time high.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #248   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call put premium erosion game is going on.One day up one day down again one day up.NF even after closed above y"day high call options are not crossed the previous high.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #249   PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just post your comments
Does the pattern qualifies for the Cup of CnH pattern
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #250   PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6300PE may forming IH&S
take care
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #251   PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today NS and NF are NR4 day
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #252   PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
6300PE may forming IH&S take care

Saumya: Already rk (I think) has cautioned you that N and stock options are manipulated.
Hence I feel that any H&S, IH&S, WW, etc you may observe on option charts may not be as reliable as that formed on future or spot charts
Prakash Holla
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #253   PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
6300PE may forming IH&S take care

Saumya: Already rk (I think) has cautioned you that N and stock options are manipulated.
Hence I feel that any H&S, IH&S, WW, etc you may observe on option charts may not be as reliable as that formed on future or spot charts
Prakash Holla

Yeah
I understand this
But many times I have found that option charts particularly ITM PUT chart give clear indications, as it shows patterns opposite to NS/NF movements.

And at that very moment I had option chart in front of me and I noticed an IH&S and so posted the message,
And it did move, from 22 to 35 in just 10 minutes.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #254   PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
But many times I have found that option charts particularly ITM PUT chart give clear indications, as it shows patterns opposite to NS/NF movements.
And at that very moment I had option chart in front of me and I noticed an IH&S and so posted the message, And it did move, from 22 to 35 in just 10 minutes.

Saumya: Tusi great ho. Keep posting. Prakash Holla
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #255   PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since vinay is out.. apka, what can u make from FNO data...

btw, nifty within JT's tunnel range again 6294 to 6328... trading near the lower end of the range and SAR for positional short of yest at day's high... 6313... very confusing... what do u think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 17 of 22

Jump to: