Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December Series 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December Series 2013
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Observed
+ww in 6200P 1 min chart target around 92
If want to play then ride with strict stoploss as per your risk capacity

Take care
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
what a pathetic situation to Mr.Chidu,whenever mkt gets tanked he will act to save the mkt,now ulta.

Hi Chandru ... This defeat was coming and am sure everyone knew about it. What makes the last 1+ year more credible for UPA is Mr.Chidu. Since he took reigns as FM things have completely changed. Policy paralysis has been acted upon. CAD has been addressed. Revenue improvement focus has come in. Lots of good stuff. While everyone know that they are on their way out, the work done by them in the last 1-1.5 years will benefit the next PM tremendously according to me.

Impressed with Chidu and would vote for him if he stands to become PM.
shanticomq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rk_a2003

UR correct all these gang is looting INDIA.

Sanjay
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConMan wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
what a pathetic situation to Mr.Chidu,whenever mkt gets tanked he will act to save the mkt,now ulta.

Hi Chandru ... This defeat was coming and am sure everyone knew about it. What makes the last 1+ year more credible for UPA is Mr.Chidu. Since he took reigns as FM things have completely changed. Policy paralysis has been acted upon. CAD has been addressed. Revenue improvement focus has come in. Lots of good stuff. While everyone know that they are on their way out, the work done by them in the last 1-1.5 years will benefit the next PM tremendously according to me.

Impressed with Chiddu and would vote for him if he stands to become PM.

I can't recollect any actions from his side except curbing of gold imports and attaching compulsory 20% exports to it. It has resulted in smuggling of gold, reduced business for people in this business, higher side cost for us to buy while the world is buying it cheaper.

All the changes of policy etc and positive sentiment has come on the day after appointment of new RBI governor.

Neither Chiddu nor Pranab did anything in the past 2 years except sit on it while market and everyone kept waiting they would act upon.

Last year 2012, on Aug 15, PM had said let us bring back animal spirits in the economy. Economy has plunged to it's lowest since. How many quarters have passed since they have been saying its going to stop falling and how many quarters have they justified things blaming on outside factors?

India's $ imports cost includes 18% of coal, whereas we aren't mining from our resources since last 10 years despite auction being concluded earlier. How much of $ burden this would have reduced on us, how much of inflation it would have saved us from and in-turn reduced bank interest costs. Instead Chiddu added import duties to curb gold imports which actually is not an expense and can be resold for cash.

Shows how unplanned and mismanaged thinking he or Pranab or even MMS has.

1) 1947 - 1991 = 44 years, they opened gates for Foreign Invesment as there was no other option. They brought us to that situation because our imports are higher than exports. We couldn't become an agricultural hub even till date because dam projects, irrigation are either stalled or have seen huge rise in costs since 1970s and scams. Exports of agricultural products by increased output would help us lower $ dependency. But no.

2) 1991 - 2013 = 22 years, they have hiked the Foreign Investment % from 25 to 49 in all sectors and some sectors like aviation, telecom, etc. to 100%. Still our $ dependency remains and it means down the line again CAD problem with falling economy may come.

3) 2013 - 2024 = 11 years, presumably if in next 11 years the problem come, what then? Increase all stakes to 100%? Give profits and control to foreigners again? INDIA FOR SALE?

Even the measures by RBI right of dollar swap window, is just a short term solution, when the time comes for repayment apart from this we would also need the $ to continue our import dependance.

I cannot even put in words what I completely could convey. Sorry, these guys deserve to be spat on.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiddu is no holier than cow. his son and wife have stake in many firms including brokerage firms
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
bappa1971 wrote:
clear picture seems still awaited friends....

picture will be clear tmrw only if we see >6230 after a gap up open.

2guns 2guns

Half work done. Close above 6230... will it be there? Laughing
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
chiddu is no holier than cow. his son and wife have stake in many firms including brokerage firms

Some where some one said his son is accumulating IFCI shares. Vinay your comment on it.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
I cannot even put in words what I completely could convey. Sorry, these guys deserve to be spat on.

1 Your words were great Apka, + they came from the heart
2 Dont waste even your spit on these @#$%^&*()!. they might enjoy taste thinking it is amrut, so neech they are
Jai Hind, Prakash Hola
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Some where some one said his son is accumulating IFCI shares. Vinay your comment on it.

only IFCI? any psu under takeover/merger lens.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If modi factor really works out,Bjp should capture Delhi also,Otherwise the gap created by manmohan will be filled after general election result.Till general election cong will try their lvl best to swindle the investors money from the mkt.CE &PE can be fixed by Fiis but parliament can be by aam admi only.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Otherwise the gap created by manmohan will be filled after general election result.

Chandru: MMS has created a gap already as he is well past his use-by-date. he hasnt had an original thought after helping N Rao save India in 1991. Prakash Holla
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think call today put tomorrow.
musicaldelhi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

respected senior analysts....

i am positionally short in nifty future..

should i hold or exit..or reverse the trade...

at which best level...

pls advice....if you can

thank you..[/code]
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #104   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musicaldelhi wrote:

at which best level...

pls advice....if you can

thank you..[/code]

Didn't you confirm to me yesterday that you have exited your puts? when did you buy again then? now, if you are lucky you may get a chance to get out tmrw but not sure it would be with profit. We may see 6214/6195/6161 NS tmrw if you r lucky but not sure.
musicaldelhi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
musicaldelhi wrote:

at which best level...

pls advice....if you can

thank you..[/code]

Didn't you confirm to me yesterday that you have exited your puts? when did you buy again then? now, if you are lucky you may get a chance to get out tmrw but not sure it would be with profit. We may see 6214/6195/6161 NS tmrw if you r lucky but not sure.

vinay ji...i am not in any options..call put now...exit yesterday @ no profit loss..after your advice...
but still have positionally nifty future short position...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 7 of 22

Jump to: