Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1006   PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iakash, this was posted some months ago by some one. Also, check out the CnH on monthly charts
iakash
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1007   PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
iakash, this was posted some months ago by some one. Also, check out the CnH on monthly charts

Thanks Vinay,

Can you give your opinion on this pattern?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1008   PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks OK to me akash and that's why I also mentioned CnH chart. Of course target is subjective.
jjm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1009   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Hawala rates Reply with quote

Dear Apka, Psalm

Seasons greetings!!

This series the range is just 5825 to 5965 ..

Dec hawala rate is 5825 NS.. Earlier also I suggested you to keep track of closing price of NF for December series on day of expiry which was on 29th Nov.

I personally keep NS values...All my trades are based on these nos nothing else...

This series all buy near NS high with ISL Hawala given 300 pts. & range was just 140 pts..

Pls check how many times NS came closer to H of 29th ie. 5833 and all longs opened with sl of 5825 gave 50 pts

I suggest you pay attention to these nos in your analysis in each month.

These nos are series decision points. It works wonder on stocks like RIL, SBIN, a few to mention..

e.g. SBIN hawala 2147..high made 2408 .. every month I can guarantee you +200 pts in SBIN per lot

Also we were trading below 60% of spread in this series( This concept was shared to you last time)

Happy trading

JJM
iakash
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1010   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
looks OK to me akash and that's why I also mentioned CnH chart. Of course target is subjective.

@Vinay,

I checked the CnH pattern and it looks good to me too. All the major bottoms are touching the cup line. The cup is almost about to finish.

The height of the cup is 1800 points. If we take that as a target after breakout from handle, that's a huge move up for nifty.

I am doubting my bearish view for nifty now considering these clean CnH and IHnS patterns.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1011   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"....I am doubting my bearish view for nifty now considering these clean CnH and IHnS patterns......."

iakash, you can still be bearsh in short term (though it may not go down at all), as this is a long term scene. As I said earlier, target is always subjective.
iakash
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1012   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
"....I am doubting my bearish view for nifty now considering these clean CnH and IHnS patterns......."

iakash, you can still be bearsh in short term (though it may not go down at all), as this is a long term scene. As I said earlier, target is always subjective.

@Vinay,

Actually my bearish view is for long term as i consider the 2012 up move to be a bear market rally which will be followed by continuation of long term bear moves.

I have recently started observing chart patterns... so i am re-considering my bearish view after seeing these IHnS & CnH patterns develop on weekly.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1013   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO the price can take a rebound just from the present or a little lower levels.
As a trendline from the 21.12 (weekly) low and 23.7 (weekly) low indicates this.
And this trendline also supported two more weekly low previously.

Your comments please.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1014   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Hawala rates Reply with quote

jjm wrote:
Dear Apka, Psalm

Seasons greetings!!

This series the range is just 5825 to 5965 ..

Dec hawala rate is 5825 NS.. Earlier also I suggested you to keep track of closing price of NF for December series on day of expiry which was on 29th Nov.

I personally keep NS values...All my trades are based on these nos nothing else...

This series all buy near NS high with ISL Hawala given 300 pts. & range was just 140 pts..

Pls check how many times NS came closer to H of 29th ie. 5833 and all longs opened with sl of 5825 gave 50 pts

I suggest you pay attention to these nos in your analysis in each month.

These nos are series decision points. It works wonder on stocks like RIL, SBIN, a few to mention..

e.g. SBIN hawala 2147..high made 2408 .. every month I can guarantee you +200 pts in SBIN per lot

Also we were trading below 60% of spread in this series( This concept was shared to you last time)

Happy trading

JJM

Good to see you again here, JJM. By the way, another informative post. Very helpful indeed. Will definitely include these ideas while analyzing Nifty. So, as per your post, Nifty could find support again around 5825 odd levels and could bounce-back, right? At the same time, since Nifty has been trading below 60% spread levels, it is supposed to expire towards the lower band of its range which is around 5825 which is confusing as we have only 3 days trading left for expiry. So, are you expecting a range-bound kinda scenario or a breakdown below 5825-5820 levels?

Season's Greetings

Sam
jjm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1015   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Hawala rates Reply with quote

Dear Psalm

GM.

Yes.. till time 5825 is not broken and a close below it at least in 15 tf bar trend is not down..

Last series the range is too wide 5736 was opening ..so mkt acc to these nos will move max till 5780 which is median for range...

Now how to trade: My trade will be short below 5825 with sl 5837..as a SAR..

Happy trading
JJM[/quote]

Good to see you again here, JJM. By the way, another informative post. Very helpful indeed. Will definitely include these ideas while analyzing Nifty. So, as per your post, Nifty could find support again around 5825 odd levels and could bounce-back, right? At the same time, since Nifty has been trading below 60% spread levels, it is supposed to expire towards the lower band of its range which is around 5825 which is confusing as we have only 3 days trading left for expiry. So, are you expecting a range-bound kinda scenario or a breakdown below 5825-5820 levels?

Season's Greetings

Sam[/quote]
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1016   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hawala rates Reply with quote

jjm wrote:
Dear Psalm

GM.

Yes.. till time 5825 is not broken and a close below it at least in 15 tf bar trend is not down..

Last series the range is too wide 5736 was opening ..so mkt acc to these nos will move max till 5780 which is median for range...

Now how to trade: My trade will be short below 5825 with sl 5837..as a SAR..

Happy trading
JJM

Season's Greetings

Sam[/quote][/quote]

Thanks for the clarification JJM....have a great day..... Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1017   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
apka, all we need is for nifty to close well above 5916 preferably with a gap up opening above 5888 on Monday. Pl remember this if it happens. Smile

40 points gap up... high expectation at this point Smile

if not 40, 20 is good beginning. Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1018   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the market can stay above 5840, there is chance for it to test 5875-85 range or even 5905-5915 range......current rate is around 5853....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1019   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am feeling setup is to squeeze premium for 5900ce pe further by trading between 5890-5910 on wednesday and then thursday long / short covering should be there.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1020   PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, pl monitor OI of 6000ce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 68 of 74

Jump to: