Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #271   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
nifty is forming a AT

AT bole to!!!
You mean ascending triangle
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #272   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes saumya and it has BO. Target 5886/96
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #273   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nifty fut jumped like 10 points and 5800pe was going 42 41 40 and in 1 second flipped to 34.65 and back to 40.. what a scene
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #274   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
Very confusing
What does all this mean, apka

It means (to me), put writers are covering their shorts expecting fall in market and call writers letting more calls being written and with heavy premium there... call wirting will be done and premium will be eaten whether by falling or just keeping the market range bound.

Thanks apka to clear the confusion.
What I got is
More the OI in an option series, more the chance of market moving away from that option and more the shedding more the chance of moving towards it.
It is just like north and south pole and attraction and repulsion property of a magnet.
In simple words, if you add (attract) more OI it will repel and if you will shed (repel) more OI it will attract towards it.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #275   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
If LS runs well full recovery is possible I think. But one can go wrong in sensing intraday moves Smile

Some recovery comes. full or not, we will have to wait till close Smile All these might be part of distribution of bigger move, which would come lot later Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #276   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
apka wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
Very confusing

It means (to me), put writers are covering their shorts expecting fall in market and call writers letting more calls being written and with heavy premium there... call wirting will be done and premium will be eaten whether by falling or just keeping the market range bound.

What I got is
More the OI in an option series, more the chance of market moving away from that option and more the shedding more the chance of moving towards it.
It is just like north and south pole and attraction and repulsion property of a magnet.
In simple words, if you add (attract) more OI it will repel and if you will shed (repel) more OI it will attract towards it.

helpsmilie ....I didn't understand anything.......by the way, I'm not good at biology from the school days itself..... Mr. Green
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #277   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
sam, check euro-INR chart, which gives real indication

Vinay, I'll check it today itself after the market hours. But I'm posting the Monthly chart of EURINR.....look like something big is about to happen....I'm not giving much value to the breakout as its too early to comment (as we've just begun Dec)....

USD INR where rupee goes from 53 to 55 is considered depreciation and bad for market... here INR depreciating against euro.. will mean what ?

It all points to rupee weakness, Apka....I mean rupee is getting weak against all the major currencies..... Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #278   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnet, poles, options ........ very confusing. Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #279   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
apka wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
Very confusing

What I got is

Yes, saumya. But its not a hardcore rule. It's how the game of Option is. People who write will only benefit if the premium loses - the difference is their profit. If the price goes above their written price their loss scope is unlimited.

Seeing 6000 being near, 20 month back top was 5945.. premium being heavy.. now shorters may take this opportunity .. based on these I feel so.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #280   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have shorted again.. 5880 spot.. not expecting 5905 to be crossed.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #281   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SL for short (a) 5919 on 15tf or (b) 5956 on 1hr tf. Both NF values
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #282   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks apka.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #283   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
I have shorted again.. 5880 spot.. not expecting 5905 to be crossed.

Looks like a good one to me... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #284   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
Thanks apka.

sab mujhe apka bulate... lekin kya hoon mein apka Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #285   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
Thanks apka.

sab mujhe apka bulate... lekin kya hoon mein apka Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 19 of 74

Jump to: