Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #316   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who said I am a vulture. I was talking about FIIs. I was hedged with ce/pe yesterday but sold both in the first 15 min, first ce when trend turned -ve in first 2 min and then pe when NF went to 5905. Then bought pe again too late. Now I am hedged again. Crying or Very sad

apka, today's candle is a long legged doji. you like them long legged right? 24 24

A long legged doji should be considered as "top calling" (more bearish than hanging man) unless next couple of days close above 5943NS (today's high).
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #317   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Shocked ....hmn...what a move....I have a lot of short positions.....looks like they're about to explode tomorrow as per the way the market has closed... Laughing ....if so, I'll be stopping index trading for a considerable future..... anger3 anger4 ...anyway, let's see how the market behaves tomorrow.... Laughing

Market would reward patience one day. Smile But in this case, it is not clear we are really going for breakout to new high or not. It can be distribution as well. Better give some days to see how it behaves. The way it is setup globally, it is really tilted towards new high. but close tracking is needed between 5900-6000 spot. What you say?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #318   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann, here is the chart of 5800PE with volume
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #319   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, here are the charts of cup in 5 min, 15 min and 60 min TFs
Will post the AFP chart later on or tomorrow.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #320   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it correct saumya? It has hardly moved when nifty tanked?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #321   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya, can you not post the whole cups?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #322   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
is it correct saumya? It has hardly moved when nifty tanked?

Which one.
I could not get your idea.
All charts are from AB.
So no way of being incorrect.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #323   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
saumya, can you not post the whole cups?

You can copy and edit using print scrn button and paint software, to the size. Smile
If I would have edited it to the cup only, all the relevant fields would have lost.
However if you want I can post the cups only.
One more easy way, as it is pdf file you can enlarge it to 400-500 to show the cups only,
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #324   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka
Here is the chart of APF (may be does not look like an exact APF) The image has expanded more on vertical side rather than horizontal side. The actual chart is more on horizontal side.
I do not know whether it is a coincidence or something else that the upper and lower trend lines has worked very well as resistance for nifty today.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #325   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya, your apf seems fine till today's opening. after that you better draw new one considering large fall today. I have drawn an appx. one and attached
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #326   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
saumya, your apf seems fine till today's opening. after that you better draw new one considering large fall today. I have drawn an appx. one and attached

Very true vinay,
Usually I do not look for APF, It was only yesterday I found one so I post here on the demand of apka.
What is your opinion on the cup and also of the apf that you found today. The cup has a depth of more than 100 points in all TFs
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #327   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

similarly, if you draw apf for last rise, you will notice that median line gives about 5890, which is possible tmrw.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #328   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Very true vinay,
Usually I do not look for APF, It was only yesterday I found one so I post here on the demand of apka.
What is your opinion on the cup and also of the apf that you found today. The cup has a depth of more than 100 points in all TFs

if a person not knowing me were read to this, it would point at you vinay Laughing

thanks saumya for the effort.

todays candle is like a bearish dragonfly doji.. expect the upper wick makes it not..

bank nifty has made a nice hanging man..
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #329   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, clearly you haven't read my earlier post about vulture and today's candle. Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #330   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, clearly you haven't read my earlier post about vulture and today's candle. Laughing

aha indeed I didnt. long legged doji, dragon fly doji, hanging man doji... anyone else got any other bearish candlestick name to add here Very Happy

6338.90 -> 4531.15 = 78.2% fibonnici level comes at 5944.81... and the last high was 5945 before we came under bear market..

do they keep these numbers in mind and actually deliberately reversed from 4531 .. so uncanny match.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 22 of 74

Jump to: