Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #331   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many friends here are in confusion about todays candlesticks pattern and its outcome. I reproduce below an excerpt

Candlestick Analysis
Today’s Candlestick Patterns:
High Wave
Bullish Kicking

Today a High Wave was formed. This implies a loss of sense of direction and that there is a great amount of indecision in the market.

The last two candlesticks formed a Bullish Kicking Pattern. This is a bullish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend. Though it is highly reliable confirmation is still recommended.

I do not know how accurate is this analysis.

Last edited by saumya12 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #332   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"they" with huge money indeed do apka. of course momentum takes it further but huge buy and sell orders are put around those levels. note that they have the power to take price to those levels first to begin with depending upon their outlook.

I am afraid of china hijaking our fdi after a few weeks as it has become more attractive. hopefully chiddu knows it and takes some reform intiatives.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #333   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
Many friends here are in confusion about todays candlesticks pattern and its outcome. I reproduce below an excerpt

Candlestick Analysis
Today’s Candlestick Patterns:
High Wave
Bullish Kicking

Today a High Wave was formed. This implies a loss of sense of direction and that there is a great amount of indecision in the market.

The last two candlesticks formed a Bullish Kicking Pattern. This is a bullish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend. Though it is highly reliable confirmation is still recommended.

I do not know how accurate is this analysis.

havent heard this one before, thanks
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #334   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
"they" with huge money indeed do apka. of course momentum takes it further but huge buy and sell orders are put around those levels. note that they have the power to take price to those levels first to begin with depending upon their outlook.

I am afraid of china hijaking our fdi after a few weeks as it has become more attractive. hopefully chiddu knows it and takes some reform intiatives.

hmm... then we should preplan our trading anticipating by calculating where such % of levels come at next.

historically 78.2% is not crossed at one go.. correction follows it.. Rolling Eyes
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #335   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess FIIs sold NIFTY for last a few days. Even today small sell figure. However we are making new swing high even today. We need to give more respect to this until it stops.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #336   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
I guess FIIs sold NIFTY for last a few days. Even today small sell figure. However we are making new swing high even today. We need to give more respect to this until it stops.

That figure contains total for Dec, Jan and Feb series which are open for trading.

Dec Futures OI saw addition of 2.25 lakh shares.
Jan Futures OI saw addition of 22.5 thousand shares.
Feb Futures OI saw addition of 29.5 thousand shares.

So, if they have sold how market rose... Whether the selling is exiting of previous longs.. addition of fresh shorts BY FII.. all this cannot be determined.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #337   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
sw_das wrote:

That figure contains total for Dec, Jan and Feb series which are open for trading.

Dec Futures OI saw addition of 2.25 lakh shares.
Jan Futures OI saw addition of 22.5 thousand shares.
Feb Futures OI saw addition of 29.5 thousand shares.

So, if they have sold how market rose... Whether the selling is exiting of previous longs.. addition of fresh shorts BY FII.. all this cannot be determined.

Selling of existing long or new short it does not matter for us. It means they think we may not go up much. This is just a thought. Also one thing clarify, I meant making new high has more importance.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #338   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
Selling of existing long or new short it does not matter for us. It means they think we may not go up much. This is just a thought. Also one thing clarify, I meant making new high has more importance.

ok. perhaps they are hedging against their own nifty 50 longs in cash... hehe
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #339   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"....historically 78.2% is not crossed at one go.. correction follows it.."

apka, have you checked leap years? By the way a sell figure can be for sell of put also, right? If they sold today also, what is +800+ cr for?

today nifty reacted from 2 short of april '11 high. today's candle requires close above 5943 for two days to fail in bearish tone.

anyway, we will know eod 11th dec.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #340   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
"....historically 78.2% is not crossed at one go.. correction follows it.."

apka, have you checked leap years? By the way a sell figure can be for sell of put also, right? If they sold today also, what is 800+ cr for?

anyway, we will know eod 11th dec.

no leap years i havent checked Smile let me see

FII net 838.14cr+ is buying in equities .. including all stocks listed in NSE and BSE.

For FNO, attached stats
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #341   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Stock sell usually for hedging. NF is more of near term direction. Cash more for longer term.

Also hedging or not, meaning remains the same. Why would one hedge? Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #342   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, your file is only for fno?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #343   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

finays its from nse website as it is.

http://nseindia.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/homepage_fo.htm

they give the updated link for fii daily at the bottom of the page after 7pm.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #344   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

What else data you are looking for.
Let me know perhaps I can provide it. But be specific, please, as I do not understand many terms.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #345   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, what I meant was what about data for their net cash purchase/sell?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 23 of 74

Jump to: