Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam, I feel no global issues will take it down to pre-election levels except in case of (a) total failure of petro dollar or (b) prolonged war. Market will go down when least expected and when everyone is bullish. Liquidity is so massive that it will eat up SLs at all levels befote tanking, I feel, 21%.

I just heard recently that most of FII money is getting diverted to long only funds. So ETFs can only cause that much damage.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
Reverse from 5900-6000 spot range or blow off to 6600 odd? Both possibilities are present I guess. Smile

Chances for both are there, though I see significant resistance in the range 6150-6200 range, if the market decides to move up......another chance is that we'll correct slightly by around 300 or 400 points and then could just take off without any warning...but after adding and subtracting, I feel that a correction is inevitable....Anyway, let's wait and see... Very Happy
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sam, I feel no global issues will take it down to pre-election levels except in case of (a) total failure of petro dollar or (b) prolonged war. Market will go down when least expected and when everyone is bullish. Liquidity is so massive that it will eat up SLs at all levels befote tanking, I feel, 21%.

I just heard recently that most of FII money is getting diverted to long only funds. So ETFs can only cause that much damage.

Yes, Vinay....visiting that gap looks extremely unlikely in the present scenario....by the way, panic selling is an uncontrollable emotion.... think about another lehman like collapse in the Europe and the U.S....there will be huge liquidation....but that kinda event also look less probable at this point of time....So, reasonable corrections from here can be used for buying long term, I feel..... Smile
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
sw_das wrote:
Reverse from 5900-6000 spot range or blow off to 6600 odd? Both possibilities are present I guess. Smile

Chances for both are there, though I see significant resistance in the range 6150-6200 range, if the market decides to move up......another chance is that we'll correct slightly by around 300 or 400 points and then could just take off without any warning...but after adding and subtracting, I feel that a correction is inevitable....Anyway, let's wait and see... Very Happy

My thinking is that chances are more that we would not cross 6000 spot and can see distribution in dec series. Correction would come later series. Above 6000, new high is a distinct possibility.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is trading around 5895 now...it could face significant resistance in the range 5900-5920, I feel....Anyway, let's wait and see how the market behaves around those levels... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the way, the rupee is behaving I have a feeling that a short term top may be at place (friday's top).....Dollar index is pretty down, but that is not showing in Rupee which should be a concern for rupee bulls now...anyway, let's wait and see what happens in the next couple of days...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a few 5800 "JANUARY" PUTs around 68 now....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BankNifty is showing relative weakness compared to Nifty....
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:

January puts? no. of days in dec not enough? Very Happy
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
psalm wrote:

Some targets for Nifty has a period of upto 2 months...that's why bought January PUTs.....By the way, I feel that all the PUTs are trading pretty cheap...it could be because either the market is pretty bullish or it is complacent....only time will tell if it was bullish or complacent... Very Happy
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
stevenmat wrote:
psalm wrote:

Some targets for Nifty has a period of upto 2 months...that's why bought January PUTs.....By the way, I feel that all the PUTs are trading pretty cheap...it could be because either the market is pretty bullish or it is complacent....only time will tell if it was bullish or complacent... Very Happy

Jan puts r safe bet than Dec because of time horizon, Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
stevenmat wrote:
psalm wrote:

Jan puts r safe bet than Dec because of time horizon, Laughing

Its cheap too....but only god knows if its trap or not.... Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USD/INR daily chart....an IHNS in the making???...early days though....will have to wait for a day or two for some more clues, I feel....let's see...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang Seng is under some pressure now.... trading at the lows of the day.....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Hang Seng is under some pressure now.... trading at the lows of the day.....

Samji this afternoon seems going to be volatile. market making a recovery is suprising Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 5 of 74

Jump to: