Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #856   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:
pardon me, but all these addition subtraction has any significant value in putting a trade ?

OR

any announcement has any weight age in putting a trade as all these so called news/ events and all are lagging thing.

chart with the fall indicated tht reversal is there. whether u know the news or now .

rather simple chart reading is the only thing one must know (if not trading a position to be hold of 2-3-5 years )

regds,

it helps sherbaaz. if a particular level has resistence and OI is seen building in that strike call or put, its sort of a confirmation that it will act as resistence before breaking. it helps to confirm of sorts what you are trading maybe right or not.

5800pe saw split second fall from 21 to 17 and it happened earlier also from 40 to 30 or so... and after that nifty rose... so indicates whether the momentum is real or unclear.

i use it to analyze with charts, FNO alone cannot help.

so had u unwinded yr nifty short position or had taken a long positions if u trade in nifty using this OI and yr chart analysis ?

yaa yeh bhi dil ko behelane ka ek bahana hai.

regds
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #857   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banking bill related hungama......not allowing to zoom to 5970.....one needs to be with tight SL with reduced position. Smile
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #858   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
banking bill related hungama......not allowing to zoom to 5970.....one needs to be with tight SL with reduced position. Smile

REALLY???
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #859   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, shorts of around 9 lac 5900 put as of now, and bears are loosing their confidence. also covered some of their short position from 6000 call. so we can see more upside
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #860   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
so had u unwinded yr nifty short position or had taken a long positions if u trade in nifty using this OI and yr chart analysis ?

regds

kya apka post aapke dil ko bahelane ke liye hain ?

sure, I made my decision to exit 5800pe I had and entered 6000ce.

if you have doubts you can see the excel sheet attached.

Im not forcing my views, I was asked to share them.

Last edited by apka on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
rakeshliving
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #861   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
".........5890 on 5tf close basis or 5860 on 15tf close basis....."

rakesh now 5899 on 5tf and 5871 on 15tf basis.

Thanks Vinay!

bnifty rox..!!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #862   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakesh, now it's 5914NF on 5tf and 5887 on 15tf
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #863   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:

regds

i asked u simple things pardon me if u got offended by it. carry on what ever u r int in GREAT tht u reverse yr position bang on the point.

not int any excel.

regds,
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #864   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
sw_das wrote:

REALLY???

No...falsely Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #865   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, you rock with your OI and FnO study. keep it up.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #866   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:
apka wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:

regds

i asked u simple things pardon me if u got offended by it. carry on what ever u r int in GREAT tht u reverse yr position bang on the point.

not int any excel.

regds,

your ending statement didnt seem simple.

I also answered your question as simply as you asked me and with proof what I traded 6000ce near 13 and sold near 23 @ 1300qty. You want you can verify with NSE the order nos. etc.

You have not asked as a matter to learn, but with some other intention.

be nice and i'll be nice. simple. or it will be otherwise.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #867   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last two insider days' low and high got broken today.....fireworks come at the end. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #868   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be interesting to see whether 3pm gives it a booster dose or pulls it down.
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #869   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:
apka wrote:
sherbaaz wrote:

regds

not int any excel.

regds,

your ending statement didnt seem simple.

I also answered your question as simply as you asked me and with proof what I traded 6000ce near 13 and sold near 23 @ 1300qty. You want you can verify with NSE the order nos. etc.

You have not asked as a matter to learn, but with some other intention.

be nice and i'll be nice. simple. or it will be otherwise.

i dont want to learn anything which simply does not work in trading as per my understanding. in fact i dont want to learn any thing in trading.

u believe it works carry on. my statement bothered u so much tht u started giving me the explanation and proofs of the things.

dont get bothered by unknown person (like me) statements, dear. its waste of your energy and your time. when even u and i dont know each others name too.

regds,
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #870   PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherbaaz wrote:

i dont want to learn anything which simply does not work in trading as per my understanding. in fact i dont want to learn any thing in trading.

u believe it works carry on. my statement bothered u so much tht u started giving me the explanation and proofs of the things.

dont get bothered by unknown person (like me) statements, dear. its waste of your energy and your time. when even u and i dont know each others name too.

regds,

Correct so do not make statements to me like "kya yeh bhi" as if you have known me or my trading style.

Proof is for u or anyone who thinks I am here to entertain myself as u asked "behalne ke liye".

On the matter of waste of time, next time there wont be any explaination / proof for verification to you because it is also a waste of time to speak with those who dont intent to learn when they ask as you have admitted yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 58 of 74

Jump to: