Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - December
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - December
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Nifty View - December Reply with quote

New Nifty thread for the month of December.... Very Happy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weekly/friday closing resistence : 5867-5872
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samji can you please give us the current support and resistance levels for Nifty spot?

Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Samji can you please give us the current support and resistance levels for Nifty spot?

Laughing

I'm looking at levels around 5820, Taxmann which is the immediate support for the market. If that support is broken, there is good chance for the market to test 5785-5765 range where it has one of the key supports. That means the market will show first signs of weakness when it breaks below 5820-5815 range. On the upside, immediate resistance is at 5855, above that we may test the highs. I have a feeling that the market is heading for 5915-5965 range....Anyway, let's wait and see...
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sam for the levels

At what time is the GDP stats
Thanks
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:

Thanks

Most probably around 11....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
saumya12 wrote:

Thanks

At the opening of European markets (1.30), ECB President Draghi will be making a speech which will be watched keenly....it could affect the European market direction and hence our markets as well....just informing... Smile
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Laughing

I'm looking at levels around 5820, Taxmann which is the immediate support for the market. If that support is broken, there is good chance for the market to test 5785-5765 range where it has one of the key supports. That means the market will show first signs of weakness when it breaks below 5820-5815 range. On the upside, immediate resistance is at 5855, above that we may test the highs. I have a feeling that the market is heading for 5915-5965 range....Anyway, let's wait and see...

does that mean you have exited your puts? averaging?

In one of the calender anomalies of the market..i've heard that Funds sell their stocks(mainly non performing high beta stocks) in december since the quarter is closing and then they initiate fresh buying in Jan...

comments?
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twist and turn day. people are hungry of intra SL today? kidhar bhi rakho hit karega Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve, fund managers want their dec bonuses which they missed last year. so they will want to take market up
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenmat wrote:
psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Laughing

does that mean you have exited your puts? averaging?

In one of the calender anomalies of the market..i've heard that Funds sell their stocks(mainly non performing high beta stocks) in december since the quarter is closing and then they initiate fresh buying in Jan...

comments?

I didn't do any trades till now, Steven....I am holding all the positions from yesterday.....Today's trade looks a bit confusing form me to take a call...so, decided to abstain from trading today.....just watching...will see on monday...
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
steve, fund managers want their dec bonuses which they missed last year. so they will want to take market up

Yes Vinay, no wonder just on expiry Goldman's called India overweight and changed GDP targets for 2013 and 2014. These international guys are at their own sweet will says anything to benefit themselves when they feel beneficial. Laughing
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
Twist and turn day. people are hungry of intra SL today? kidhar bhi rakho hit karega Smile

Short side is done. Now it may play for long SL Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
psalm wrote:
saumya12 wrote:

Thanks

At the opening of European markets (1.30), ECB President Draghi will be making a speech which will be watched keenly....it could affect the European market direction and hence our markets as well....just informing... Smile

Samji what is this speech all about?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
psalm wrote:
saumya12 wrote:

Thanks

Samji what is this speech all about?

Euro, Credit Crisis and Greek Bailout.... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 1 of 74

Jump to: