Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - February Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - February Series 2014
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
If there are so many trendline resistances as drawn on your chart...why the view of 5700 next Friday...5700 may come may but why next Friday????

amit, TLs and 200 dma are just for showing possibility various levels where this fall may end. 5700 in case 5930 doesn't hold and that I expect to be a sharp fall as mentioned yesterday, next week being "vote on account" during which we don't know what chiddu will do. That's why I have given intermediate levels for booking. Just now I have also given a hedge trade with 6100ce as both trades are possible.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, your 1 cr OI level has come at last! Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, your 1 cr OI level has come at last! Smile

Has tried to go near there. Let's see how it sustains near 90 lakhs for 3-4 days. OI near 94 lakhs EOD today.

I casually wanted VIX to be tradable not long ago. You write something as a wish and it happens........ I forgot to add in there that time Couple of circuits for my side of trade are also long due. angel
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka: You are very knowledgeable!
What time is SBI result usually announced?
Thnx in advance, Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime between 12pm - 2pm, followed by a press conference.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
anytime between 12pm - 2pm, followed by a press conference.

Thanks,ji! I am getting ready for Kashi yatra!
I hold 300 b@ 2000.
Put selling 300@ 1640 just below UL for ready selling of holding for short. Put buying 300@ 1360 just above LL for ready square-off
Likely board will succumb to Chiddu pressure for election funds by decl dividend @ 30-40 per share
Cheers, Prakash Holla

PS Looking at dividend declarations, nothing seriously wrong with India Inc! Banco just gave me 1.70 interim
Chiddu's PSU Banks are pouring dividends on me, already got OBC, Union, Dena.
This year already crossed Rs 110,000 (Apr-Mar)
Shortly market will ack. the better health of India Inc. and zoom up?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSUs are being made to declare higher and special dividends because govt needs funds to gap the fiscal deficit, which had already reached 95% trgt limit for FY13-14, at end of Dec 2013.

Dipping into savings should indicate escalation and deepness of the problem.
thalapathy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: down trend continues.... Reply with quote

previous month low is 6027.25

previous month lowest close is 6073.7

current month highest close is 6084

current month lowest close is 6000.9....

currently trading below previous month low.....
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
PSUs are being made to declare higher and special dividends because govt needs funds to gap the fiscal deficit, which had already reached 95% trgt limit for FY13-14, at end of Dec 2013.
Dipping into savings should indicate escalation and deepness of the problem.

Apka: agree with you in principle. But SBI is earning Rs 35-50 per share every quarter, Surely one quarter's earning given as special dividend is not going to ruin the bank? Also the bank has huge reserves as the Government is very kanjoos and doesnt allow liberal dividends except when Chiddu-anna wants to fund his election campaign!
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That it can because RBI has been infusing crores of rupees into it since last 2 years, sometimes upto 10000cr capital into SBI every quarter. You must have seen this is news before.

Lats 2 years SBI's NPA figures are bad. Almost makes it profit just wipe out.

End of June 2013, 3.85% of all banks advances were NPAs. SBI's NPAs are past 5%.

This is from 6 months back:

Quote:
Gross NPAs: Rs 60,891.45 crore

The largest Indian commercial bank also has the largest gross NPA at a whopping Rs 60,891.45 crore (Rs 608.91 billion), at 5.56 per cent of advances.

Just three months ago, it was just Rs 51,189.39 crore (Rs 511.89 billion), showing a rise Rs 9,700 crore (Rs 97 billion) or 19%.

Banks, say analysts, will be able to recover only half their NPAs due to the current economic depression.

Even oil marketing companies like BPCL, HPCL, IOC declare dividends of Rs.10-30 every year, despite being in losses because of infusion of capital / subsidy, eventually recovered from us only in some other form.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka: I have to agree with your logic. So UPA draws out reserves to fight campaign and election winner then gets to pump in fresh equity to keep the banks afloat?
Also the extensive loan restructuring going on is only cosmetic, delaying the inevitable. Next Government will really need to be on its toes to sort out the mess that UPA made in its 2 terms
AND typical PSU Bank borrower: we have calendar pin-up boy+ F1 crash + plane crash paying RUPEES FOURTEEN CR for past-his- selling and use- date IPL hero, neatly forgetting his thousands of bank dues, salaries, other Govt dues. Only in India/ Venezuela/ Argentina do we see such laparwahi!
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the result of Bajaj Hindustan, just in, loss from 55cr to 350cr another subsidy based industry, still they will announce a dividend.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Look at the result of Bajaj Hindustan, just in, loss from 55cr to 350cr another subsidy based industry, still they will announce a dividend.

Correctly said. Lets see the fate of SBIN. Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #104   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
apka wrote:

Correctly said. Lets see the fate of SBIN. Prakash Holla

not good, result out... press conference pending.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
not good, result out.. press conference pending.

Apka: Thanks to you and my broker, for making me forget my idea of going long (and trying to booking 20 rs profit.)
I thought result may be manipulated to show favorable, so Chiddu can get Rs 25-30 dividend
But as you say there is no correlation between profit and dividend,
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18

Jump to: