Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View February
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View February
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1096   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks vinay.

5710.60 fut new low, premium 20-22 points, gap filled immediately in spot.

exited my put @ 131, expecting some rise today, will re-enter at a lower price.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1097   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
masa wrote:
sw_das wrote:
masa wrote:
apka wrote:
masa wrote:
Guys....thanks.....such type rich discussion helps like me. I read only chart and do not focused on all other issues.

At the end I bought 5800 Mar Call. Pl your views.

march fut was trading near 5750 at close. Dont know how premium will be tomm but spot will definate rise. 5700pe added 18 lakh shares n total OI 66 lacs. So expecting retest to 5740 spot.

Thanks apka. Many times my chart reading not bad, but do not remain on my own readings and not enough patience therefore not much getting out of it. What to do.

Option is very flexible thing. Try to convert to spread or something else when you get a chance. Today 5780 around can be tested I feel. But bad GDP number and Dow is expected to correct significantly. So the best nifty will be range bound if not breaking down further (in 1-2 months). If nifty goes to 5600, then try with bullish spread for small return.

Thanks apka
Thanks sw_das

sw_das....could you explain in deep about bullish spread. I could not have that much margin for shorting options.

Say market goes to 5600, then buy 6500 call and sell 5700 call. it will protect you for down side move and will give you exit opportunity if not profit. There is also ratio spread, like buy 5600 call and sell double 5800 call. etc. Yes margin is needed high.

There are many more. But one more you can consider sell 5600 PUT and buy 5500 PUT (credit spread).
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1098   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah crap new fut low and stocks retesting their yesterday low.. my put 141 anger4
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1099   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
ah crap new fut low and stocks retesting their yesterday low.. my put 141 anger4

Yes, it would be a problem for everybody. We have NOT made reversal even in 5 mins chart I guess, leave out higher time frames. But we are over sold. wait and watch Smile
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1100   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we remain range bound today, 5700 PUT and 5800 call pair may come down to 115-118 range. It will be interesting in that range.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1101   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beginning of new expiry month as usual its showing how positive it is with the leaps and bounds.
Again the game remains same, playing by the levels. As much as I read and listened to analysts C'bam and FII are thick as thieves.
He got the Tax Residency Certificate clause during the speech and then said he will clarify the same after the budget by diluting or I should say its a gimmick. FII sold at higher levels and now buying at lower level. This is not the first time though such things has happened. Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1102   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
got the Tax Residency Certificate clause during the speech and then said he will clarify the same after the budget

It is also called donation for elections. If each ruling party candidate spends Rs 500- 1000 crores X 525 LS seats = ? FIIs should contribute their share! Prakash Holla
masa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1103   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

apka, r u still holding your 5800 put ??
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1104   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
got the Tax Residency Certificate clause during the speech and then said he will clarify the same after the budget

It is also called donation for elections. If each ruling party candidate spends Rs 500- 1000 crores X 525 LS seats = ? FIIs should contribute their share! Prakash Holla

So prakash bhai kya laag raha hai 2014 election ka? UPA III or Chaos Coalition?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1105   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masa wrote:
apka wrote:

apka, r u still holding your 5800 put ??

i sold in the morning @ 131 after opening. bought it back again @ 118.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1106   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still living in FEBRUARY????? Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1107   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
So prakash bhai kya laag raha hai 2014 election ka? UPA III or Chaos Coalition?

Taxmannbhai, Sorry for delay in reply! You know better than me that after all the trouble taken by Congress to have scandals and make them public, this election is for NDA to lose. (All they have to do is keep quiet and count the votes!)
And they are really trying hard to lose! Bihar CM is katti with Gujarat CM! Half the Delhi BJP dont want Modi, rest want Modi but wonder how much power they will have under his rule? Look at Karnataka, instead of solid base to march to Delhi, the suicidal leaders are trying best to hand over to Congress/ JD!!! So my prediction: You are right : Chaos!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74
Page 74 of 74

Jump to: