Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View February
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View February
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIIs took market from 5600 to 6000. Now they are indulging in circular trading i.e. passing the ball from one to other with no one wanting to be caught with the ball last. They are not too bullish about the budget. Unless local money comes in, I feel we won't see beyond 6230. DIIs have been selling to FIIs for the last two months, if you see statistics. I wonder whether this is also a game govt is playing to keep them happy while "claiming" that DIIs are selling to take part in PSU IPOs i.e. bailing them out.

Even if hardly any retailer has money in DIIs, it's mostly black money.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had mentioned about the weakness in Infy a few days back....it is struggling now.......
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
FIIs took market from 5600 to 6000. Now they are indulging in circular trading i.e. passing the ball from one to other with no one wanting to be caught with the ball last. They are not too bullish about the budget. Unless local money comes in, I feel we won't see beyond 6230. DIIs have been selling to FIIs for the last two months, if you see statistics. I wonder whether this is also a game govt is playing to keep them happy while "claiming" that DIIs are selling to take part in PSU IPOs i.e. bailing them out.

Even if hardly any retailer has money in DIIs, it's mostly black money.

always heard of cash converted to promissionry notes used by FII to enter market... how do DII get black money into market ?
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after a long time we touched 20 EMA. it is has been taken ..will it sustain?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a CnH in 5 min TF in Nifty Index chart
Please confirm
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka, don't you know that UTI has only black money of govt servants and politicians.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
Is there a CnH in 5 min TF in Nifty Index chart
Please confirm

Saumya, some kinda trough has been formed in the last few hours...but couldn't see any handle for CnH... Rolling Eyes ....may be it is developing...anyway, let's see... Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without a handle, it's not cnh but cnn. 24 24
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay: cnh= cup no handle!
prakash holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and cnn=cup and nothing. Smile
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My indicators would show a cross over ( 3 , 15 EMA ) with today's close... So its time for me to start buying puts...

cheers
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka, don't you know that UTI has only black money of govt servants and politicians.

saying it that politicians have is different, but how they make it legally white i dont know
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

govt servants can make it white easily as they know all loopholes. Ask a CA.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka: Jain Diary case? Left hand side all Paki terrorists giving him Saudi funded $$$ abroad. Right hand side all noble souls from India giving him Rupees in India and taking $$$ abroad. Jain becomes rich by commission - khao. Case suppressed and diary burnt because nearly ALL top "Gandhi- topis and khadi kurtas" figured there
Prakash Holla
A fav way is to send money to NRI relation (various ways, under invoice, over invoice, take commission abroad from foreign steel company to give licence), NRI nephew brings back $$$ to matru bhoomi and makes politician uncle his PoA
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes prakash, havala is most popular trade in B$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 2 of 74

Jump to: