Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View February
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View February
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya pk there are some methods like that... but u cant get so much money to DII by just doing that... RBI takes note of what currency money comes in India, you have to submit firc proofs of exports, etc. u cant dupe again and again large amounts.. so if DII are geting black money must be some better way
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
lots of pair trading ...option trading ....causing this range bound situation I guess....axis short icici long.....HUL short itc long....nifty long RIL short .....TCS long INFY short.....what's not....Smile Its hampering index balance I guess...needs some big impact news!!

Also equal amount of FII buying and LIC selling. Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, this week's candle will confirm last week's Hanging Man.....which has bearish implications.....so, one can look for any upmoves from here on to exit at least their short term LONGs or initiate some SHORTs, I feel ...... anyway, let's wait and see how it is gonna be next week...... Rolling Eyes
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not sustaining below 6000 !!!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Still not sustaining below 6000 !!!

Nifty Future has reasonable support around 6020-6025 Taxmann, may be we'll hold that range today.....that's why there is a small bounce....but it will be difficult to break above 6075-80 levels now.....I mean for Nifty Future....anyway, let's wait and see...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somebody doesn't want to carry the short positions overnight, this is not a bad position to book out, I feel....the range 5990-5980.... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carrying shorts, expecting 5880-85 next week.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freak trade in tatamotors @ 268?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

closing above 6000 is not bad
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Oh yea......I didn't realize that.....I had an order to cover my TataMotor shorts at 275.....and it has been covered now....so, its not a freak trade...cos, it has happened both in spot and future.... Rolling Eyes
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Oh yea......I didn't realize that.....I had an order to cover my TataMotor short at 275.....and it has been covered now....so, its not a freak trade...cos, it has happened both in spot and future.... Rolling Eyes
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can still be freak trade in both by someone "erroring". Smile
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
closing above 6000 is not bad

closed at 5998.9
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd and UltraTech Cement Ltd shares briefly dropped as much as 10 percent each, before sharply cutting losses, after a series of shares were sold at lower prices, traders said.

The block sales took place in the National Stock Exchange (NSE) at much lower prices than either company was trading at at the time, sending the shares crashing and sparking speculation of a freak trade.

An NSE official said the falls appeared to have come from a single broker and the exchange was looking into the matter. The official declined to be identified.

The falls were within the exchange's limits, the official also said.

Tata Motors and Ultratech officials were not immediately available for comment.

The sharp falls in shares of the two companies sparked reminders of a flurry of erroneous orders for a broad basket of shares placed by Emkay Global that sent the stock market tumbling in October.

its when nifty must have spiked down from 6003 to 5983 without futures falling.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PUT did not appreciate even after the fall...not sure what is stored next week....6000PUT and 6100CALL pair looks interesting to me available for 110-115 now...but it is a short series....if does not work next week, then one needs to book loss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 3 of 74

Jump to: