Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1006   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
reliance should bounce from 876-880 region, being its earlier resistence turned into support.

Then my trade is total loss !!!
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1007   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBIN is being dumped
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1008   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samji can you please give ur opinion on LT please?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1009   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rocking nifty !! finlly some sense by showing correction. shorting has paid off now Razz
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1010   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Samji can you please give ur opinion on LT please?

Taxmann, posted my view in my other thread.... Very Happy
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1011   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
rocking nifty !! finlly some sense by showing correction. shorting has paid off now Razz

Let's hope that we're not getting trapped, Apka.... Laughing ...never ever believe these FII guys.....Cheats...Rascals.... 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1012   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

Let's hope that we're not getting trapped, Apka.... Laughing ...never ever believe these FII guys.....Cheats...Rascals.... 24

hope not, but im confident Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1013   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
It looks like a 50 points move coming up after EUROPE opens, FII may book profit. Laughing

I think the above just happened... Laughing Laughing Laughing bang bang
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1014   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
It looks like a 50 points move coming up after EUROPE opens, FII may book profit. Laughing

A close below 6074 is what I'm looking at now...that will be first indication of weakness....but a sell signal could come once we break below the 20 EMA, I feel.....let's wait and see if we'll be able to close below 6074 or so.... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1015   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Laughing ....but the problem for a bear is that it hasn't changed anything yet... Laughing ....let's wait and see if this selling sustains for at least another day...only then we can talk about a sustained move towards 5700-5650 or so...till that time, its just trapping.... Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1016   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT stocks (especially INFY) are trading justing above their supports. Further selling could make them very vulnerable....and in turn could weaken the index further...watch out...
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1017   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The money is still flowing in,,,,, the institutes appeared to be not yet decided in favor of a correction.One thing is sure he who wanted to catch correction should be desciplined enough to swallow multiple stop losses.The moment we fed up with thatTthat could bevery well be the point for a correction.

Thats why I am opting for the shorts with hedging.Just to counter this scenario.Fixed loss versus huge gains.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1018   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
The money is still flowing in,,,,, the institutes appeared to be not yet decided in favor of a correction.One thing is sure he who wanted to catch correction should be desciplined enough to swallow multiple stop losses.The moment we fed up with thatTthat could bevery well be the point for a correction.

Thats why I am opting for the shorts with hedging.Just to counter this scenario.Fixed loss versus huge gains.

Absolutely right, RK.....its because of the very same reasons that I have opted for trading index with PUTs....by the way, it has been the same for the last few weeks.....my losses will be limited to some 20 or 30 points to the max....that means even if I take hits for 4 or 5 times, it wont go beyond control....and if there is a favourable move, I'll be in a position to exploit much much more than these losses....this has been the strategy for the last few weeks for me....after burning my fingers in selling index futures.... Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1019   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam, nifty anyway opened below 6074. If it now closes -ve, that would be a setback, however temporary. Action has already shifted to feb I feel. Now they are busy eating premium of 6100ce and 6000pe
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1020   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sam, nifty anyway opened below 6074. If it now closes -ve, that would be a setback, however temporary. Action has already shifted to feb I feel. Now they are busy eating premium of 6100ce and 6000pe

Vinay, I want a WEEKLY close below last week's close (around 6074.5). A daily close below that level is an indication to me that bulls are not completely in control...if that happens then I expect some selling tomorrow as well for a few reasons.....U.S and Europe will have lot of data coming on wednesday and thursday.....very sensitive ones...then there is our expiry....so, I'm expecting the weakness to sustain tomorrow as well if we close below 6074...by the way, where it has opened today doesn't make much difference to my approach.... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 68 of 78

Jump to: