Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
SANJUBABA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1036   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS 5 MIN 5 DAY CHARTS
NS TRADING IN CHANNEL PATTERN
VERY NEAR TO CHANNEL SUPPORT
POSSIBLY A BOUNCE MAY BE EXPECTED FROM SUPP
6076-82 IS RES RANGE AS SHOWN IN PINK LINE IF COULD NOT SUSTAIN ABV IT THEN WILL AGAIN RETEST LOWER T/L OF CHANNEL
ABV 6088 MAY MOVE FOR HIGHER HIGHS
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1037   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penultimate day of expiry but if one looks at the individual stock option premium it is still very high even for out of money option. One indication according to my understanding is these stocks will be flat or movement both way and premium erosion.
If market comes near 6000 its definate buy for expiry around 6100 level but not above 6100. This is my analysis lets see now what actually happens.
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1038   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Nifty view - January Reply with quote

So far options data respected. Now February month range probably 5900/6000 to 6300. Too early to tell this, but range is this for February. We revisit if there is any violation. Adding a point here, if either side range break, then this range conditions fail and a trending move starts.

rsnerella wrote:
January month range probably 5800 to 6100 as per options data.

Last edited by rsnerella on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1039   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder whether accumulation is going on while, at the same time, killing premium of 6100ce/pe. OR whether further fall is coming.
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1040   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Nifty view - January Reply with quote

A Zig Zag move 6052/6062/6048/6070
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1041   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had mentioned yesterday about some big events happening on wednesday and Thursday....especially some sensitive data coming and then uncle Ben coming to the picture again. So, overall some serious stuff for a trader to handle. Looking at the technicals, as of now Nifty FUTURE has created a Harami in the daily charts (this could change towards the close though). Bollinger Bands are getting narrowed. Indicators are reaching make/break levels....all these are indicating some big moves in the offing. I don't know if it is on the UP or DOWN. I look for selling opportunities, as my bias is towards a correction. But I could get trapped soon, if something positive emerges from these two days.....Above all, tomorrow is the expiry and also will witness the close of the monthly candle...some there is nothing wrong in expecting some volatility, I feel....Let's wait and see what kinda game is in the offing.... Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1042   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I had mentioned yesterday about some big events happening on wednesday and Thursday....especially some sensitive data coming and then uncle Ben coming to the picture again. So, overall some serious stuff for a trader to handle. Looking at the technicals, as of now Nifty FUTURE has created a Harami in the daily charts (this could change towards the close though). Bollinger Bands are getting narrowed. Indicators are reaching make/break levels....all these are indicating some big moves in the offing. I don't know if it is on the UP or DOWN. I look for selling opportunities, as my bias is towards a correction. But I could get trapped soon, if something positive emerges from these two days.....Above all, tomorrow is the expiry and also will witness the close of the monthly candle...some there is nothing wrong in expecting some volatility, I feel....Let's wait and see what kinda game is in the offing.... Laughing

What if the data is fudged to be good? Laughing Laughing Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1043   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Taxmann, most of the data we (aam aadmi) encounter is always fudged to a certain extend.....I just don't use it for my trading.....but we should consider these events as they could affect our trades....how?..cos, these events could affect the sentiments of the traders especially retail traders......In that case there will be huge buying or selling (for a very small period of time) and hence good chance of triggering stoplosses....in those situations its pretty difficult to place AFFORDABLE stoplosses, (especially for us the retail traders).......for example if the data comes out of the U.S. is good...there is good chance that the market might test all time highs there.....the ATH is not far from the current levels...especially for DOW...but if it is a fudged one, you just need to look at technical indicators.....they'll tell you the undercurrent.....cos, the people who are aware of this may move against the trend and you can identify it from charts as some divergences or so... Smile
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1044   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I wonder whether accumulation is going on while, at the same time, killing premium of 6100ce/pe. OR whether further fall is coming.

It all depends on if it manage to hold on till 2nd half....then good jump can be seen..as of now 50-50...

Its been hard to catch NIFTY move correctly in this series....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1045   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:

sam, pcr dropped from 1.13 to 1.03 yesterday. If it falls well below 1.0 today, we could see 200 point jump in 2 days
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1046   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Taxmann, most of the data we (aam aadmi) encounter is always fudged to a certain extend.....I just don't use it for my trading.....but we should consider these events as they could affect our trades....how?..cos, these events could affect the sentiments of the traders especially retail traders......In that case there will be huge buying or selling (for a very small period of time) and hence good chance of triggering stoplosses....in those situations its pretty difficult to place AFFORDABLE stoplosses, (especially for us the retail traders).......for example if the data comes out of the U.S. is good...there is good chance that the market might test all time highs there.....the ATH is not far from the current levels...especially for DOW...but if it is a fudged one, you just need to look at technical indicators.....they'll tell you the undercurrent.....cos, the people who are aware of this may move against the trend and you can identify it from charts as some divergences or so... Smile

You are right and I was just wonderin that last night the Consumer confidence index fell sharply there yet there was not much response. Asian markets this morning was firing all cylinders.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1047   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:

sam, pcr dropped from 1.13 to 1.03 yesterday. If it falls well below 1.0 today, we could see 200 point jump in 2 days

It is possible, Vinay...but after considering all the factors, I'm really hesitant to go LONG overall.....but the market could just continue going up trapping the hesitant (read retailer) bears like me....there will be a time when no bears will be brave enough to SHORT... 24 ...the market may crash at that time.....it is very much possible....but going LONG looks riskier than going SHORT according to me.....you may have a different view, for sure....so, let's wait and see what exactly happens in the next few days.... Rolling Eyes
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1048   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam: Perhaps you should wear a bull costume and dark glasses on top of your bear skin! (Shades of Red Riding Hood) Fool everyone incl. FIIs, bulls, bears and IC correspondents! Regards, Prakash Holla
PS I am not worried by Index bull, bear or BS as my positional Indhotel short looks like coming home to roost. Jai Hind!!!!
PPS Your Index comments really helpful to plan the next short. Thanks a lot!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1049   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Sam: Perhaps you should wear a bull costume and dark glasses on top of your bear skin! (Shades of Red Riding Hood) Fool everyone incl. FIIs, bulls, bears and IC correspondents! Regards, Prakash Holla

24 24
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1050   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:

that seems to be too much....50-70 points are fine if at all it comes Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 70 of 78

Jump to: