Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1081   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pkholla"][quote="apka"]a bird flew past me, from what i got it said range bound expiry 6050
Quote:

When birds fly past, esp crows, you get something else deposited on your hair/ shoulder! Amazing what u can read from that, Apka!!!!!!!! Normally people read tea leaves (not what crow left!)
(No offense meant and none taken I hope)
Prakash Holla

Prakash, since we know you well...don't worry about what we think about your comments....we'll take it in the right sense... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1082   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
sam, today's candle will be harami cross?

Yes, its a Harami candle...but not sure about the Cross... Smile

its a gap up above yesterdays body, how harami? Confused

the body of today's candle is within the body of yesterday's candle right???

its in the wick's range, even the close is above yesterdays body.

• First day is long blue candle continuing an established uptrend.
• Day-two is a small candle or start whose range is within the first days body, above its midpoint.

Or

Look for a tall white candle followed by a small black one. The opening and closing prices must be within the body of the white candle. Ignore the shadows. Either the tops of the bodies or the bottoms (or both) must be a different price.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1083   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

When birds fly past, esp crows, you get something else deposited on your hair/ shoulder! Amazing what u can read from that, Apka!!!!!!!! Normally people read tea leaves (not what crow left!)
(No offense meant and none taken I hope)
Prakash Holla

One shoulder was marked with 6100 plus or 6000 below and other between 6000-6100... thats where the bird chose to deposit. angel
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1084   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

the body of today's candle is within the body of yesterday's candle right???

its in the wick's range, even the close is above yesterdays body.

• First day is long blue candle continuing an established uptrend.
• Day-two is a small candle or start whose range is within the first days body, above its midpoint.

Or

Look for a tall white candle followed by a small black one. The opening and closing prices must be within the body of the white candle. Ignore the shadows. Either the tops of the bodies or the bottoms (or both) must be a different price.[/quote]

Apka....the real body of today's candle is within body of yesterday's candle.....please check the chart and see it yourself, Very Happy..the only problem I can see is that the body of yesterday's candle is not a very long one....but still as per the definition it is a Harami....

http://candlecharts.com/harami-bullish.html
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1085   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam/apka, I take my words back. I was wrong as my chart wasn't working. It's surely not a harami as yesterday's candle is not large enough. But it's an inside bar, a doji if you may. For bulls, it's enough to see a gap up open tmrw and a green candle. Smile
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1086   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is difficult to understand when all global markets are going up, we are so rangebound. Either we will make it up based on some news based move like budget or global markets may take us down when they correct. We are adding OI for last two three days.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1087   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With contraction in US GDP, a rate cut in the offering at 2.15est, Dow still strong not to dip a 100 points, Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1088   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
It is difficult to understand when all global markets are going up, we are so rangebound. Either we will make it up based on some news based move like budget or global markets may take us down when they correct. We are adding OI for last two three days.

6000 is being made a base. But rest i agree with u.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1089   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
sw_das wrote:

For me 5900 is base. We can break 6000 anytime specially when global market corrects.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1090   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
apka wrote:
sw_das wrote:

For me 5900 is base. We can break 6000 anytime specially when global market corrects.

Global market will correct when the printing is stopped and till then the new money will always catch the fall, Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1091   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bank nifty made bullish harami
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1092   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heights of bullishness, US gdp shrinks vs expected rise and markets have no effect. same thing if happened to a stock result it is battered 24

also hang seng made a gap up inverted hanging man yesterday and today is gap down... EUR/USD near a resistence 1.3580.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1093   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might get support between 6030-40 NF i feel. but it has done fake trade there as of now.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1094   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2780 was an important level for Infosys...now that the stock has broken below that, it could be under pressure, though there is some support around 2750 and 2720...One can look to SELL the stock on rallies upto 2815 or 2820 with a tight stoploss. It could head for targets of 2580 and 2490, I feel. I wont be surprised if the stock tests even the range 2350-2300 in the medium term. While long term support is still around 2200 on a weekly closing basis. Its too early to think about 2300 or 2200 levels. However, 2580 or 2490 look quite possible within a month or so. By the way, the IT sector as a whole is looking slightly weak at this point of time. In that scenario, it could also add pressure to our index where IT stocks have reasonable weightage. So, just watch out...
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1095   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
heights of bullishness, US gdp shrinks vs expected rise and markets have no effect. same thing if happened to a stock result it is battered 24

also hang seng made a gap up inverted hanging man yesterday and today is gap down... EUR/USD near a resistence 1.3580.

Apka saab $ printing ka maya hai. 24 24 24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 73 of 78

Jump to: