Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1096   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.06 cr OI in 6100ce and 1.07 cr OI in 6000pe .. so far so good for range bound
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1097   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Apka saab $ printing ka maya hai.

Taking it one step further, Bharat me rehene wale garib logon ko, is printing ka 0.01- 0.05% inward ho jaye to kafi hai for bullishness! It is very important to monitor $-Re because these FII funds could vanish equally rapidly once they decide to go home for Easter holidays in the beginning of April
Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1098   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
1.06 cr OI in 6100ce and 1.07 cr OI in 6000pe .. so far so good for range bound

I had mentioned earlier about 6075 (last weekly candle close). I'm still looking at 6075 as a key level on a daily closing basis. As long as we close below 6075, one can definitely hold onto the shorts. Will have to re-assess the situation or exit the shorts only if there is a close above 6075, I feel....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1099   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Taking it one step further, Bharat me rehene wale garib logon ko, is printing ka 0.01- 0.05% inward ho jaye to kafi hai for bullishness! It is very important to monitor $-Re because these FII funds could vanish equally rapidly once they decide to go home for Easter holidays in the beginning of April
Prakash Holla

Prakashbhai I m expecting March as it coincides with the German election, everything will start with Europe. 2guns
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1100   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NF made a low of 6031.45 while 6000ce made a low of 43. Lot of buying at lower levels. I think their SL is 6025NF
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1101   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Prakash Holla

Even the investing community is FED up with the money printing, I feel. For the last 2 occasions (including yesterday), the market has closed in the RED on a FOMC policy day (I still have not forgotten that the market started going up again from the next day onwards). But these are early indications that the market is not giving thumbs up to Uncle Ben's policies as earlier. Yesterday, read an article regarding after the GDP data...the article says that FED has injected almost 165 Billion to the economy only to see it shrank by almost 5 Billion. There are lot of economists arguing that the impacts could be visible only after a few quarters. But the fact is that people are getting more and more worried about their printing and the state of economy. But we have always seen that the U.S economy always recovers from disasters, somehow.....so, let's wait and see how it will be in the years to come.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1102   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
It might get support between 6030-40 NF i feel. but it has done fake trade there as of now.

NF low of 6031 so far and looks good the support. Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1103   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Prakash Holla

Even the investing community is FED up with the money printing, I feel. For the last 2 occasions (including yesterday), the market has closed in the RED on a FOMC policy day (I still have not forgotten that the market started going up again from the next day onwards). But these are early indications that the market is not giving thumbs up to Uncle Ben's policies as earlier. Yesterday, read an article regarding after the GDP data...the article says that FED has injected almost 165 Billion to the economy only to see it shrank by almost 5 Billion. There are lot of economists arguing that the impacts could be visible only after a few quarters. But the fact is that people are getting more and more worried about their printing and the state of economy. But we have always seen that the U.S economy always recovers from disasters, somehow.....so, let's wait and see how it will be in the years to come.... Smile

Only after a big WW III USA can recover and boom. Unfortunately this war is fought not the conventional way. 2guns 2guns
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1104   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see three daily candles like those in end nov. Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1105   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the indices I follow for some clues regarding the global situation is S&P ASX-200 (Australian Index). The reason is that, the Australian economy is very much dependent on the global growth. If there isn't much demand for its ores and minerals Australian economy cannot grow beyond a limit. While writing this post, ASX 200 is trading around 4880 after hitting a high around 4906. The index has completed a market cycle in the weekly charts already. And will complete a monthly cycle by today. Immediate resistance for the index is around 4960 on a weekly closing basis. If the index sustains above 4960 on a weekly closing basis, then the next major target is around 5750 which is almost 16-17% higher from the 4950 levels. However, if that market finds resistance around 4960 on a weekly closing basis, there is chance of correcting to the immediate medium term support of 4400-4350 area which is around 10% lower from current levels. While 4660 and 4560 will offer minor supports. I don't know what is gonna happen in the next few weeks or months. The market could go either UP or DOWN, I'm not sure about that. IMO, the chances are pretty high for a 10% correction than a 16 or 17% upmove from current levels. I have posted this as I feel that ASX 200 could be a good indicator of the global sentiments or the prospects. Please check it yourself before coming to any conclusion even though I have indicated about a bearish bias.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1106   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I want to see three daily candles like those in end nov. Laughing

looks difficult at this point of time....but not impossible though...especially thinking about the bear slaughtering that has been happening over the last few months.... Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1107   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam, better still, study aussie dollar as it resembles nifty
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1108   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
One of the indices I follow for some clues regarding the global situation is S&P ASX-200 (Australian Index). The reason is that, the Australian economy is very much dependent on the global growth. If there isn't much demand for its ores and minerals Australian economy cannot grow beyond a limit. While writing this post, ASX 200 is trading around 4880 after hitting a high around 4906. The index has completed a market cycle in the weekly charts already. And will complete a monthly cycle by today. Immediate resistance for the index is around 4960 on a weekly closing basis. If the index sustains above 4960 on a weekly closing basis, then the next major target is around 5750 which is almost 16-17% higher from the 4950 levels. However, if that market finds resistance around 4960 on a weekly closing basis, there is chance of correcting to the immediate medium term support of 4400-4350 area which is around 10% lower from current levels. While 4660 and 4560 will offer minor supports. I don't know what is gonna happen in the next few weeks or months. The market could go either UP or DOWN, I'm not sure about that. IMO, the chances are pretty high for a 10% correction than a 16 or 17% upmove from current levels. I have posted this as I feel that ASX 200 could be a good indicator of the global sentiments or the prospects. Please check it yourself before coming to any conclusion even though I have indicated about a bearish bias.

Has the Aussie been printing too or any stimulus ?
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1109   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

Dont think so, they export iron ore, uranium etc and stock up the bills printed by others. That's why their currency is considered strong! Their problem I think, is to buy suitable land, factories etc in US, Europe before the bills lose all value!!!!! Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1110   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

I'm not aware of any stimulus by them....in fact, they were one of the few economies who has increased the rates (like our country) when the global economy struggling a few months ago. So, as of now they're not in bad shape...but the coming years could be a test... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 74 of 78

Jump to: