Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1126   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
sam, better still, study aussie dollar

Sam: He is hinting we should study Julia Gillard! Prakash Holla

better than John Howard or Kevin Rudd, I feel... Laughing
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1127   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is extremely range bound in case it decides to go up, 6080-90 range is possible i think. fingers crossed. it can remain range bound as well.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1128   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a totally different subject, see the safety in australia. When I was there in 2006 for Melbourne commonwealth games and had gone for a walk along the river, I saw john howard, who was PM then, also taking a walk (a couple of feet from me) with just two security guys walking behind him. What's more, even tony blair, then british PM who had more security, stayed in my hotel and I had no restrictions put to my movements.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1129   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today afternoon I dont think that market will have any regard to european markets, Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1130   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Today afternoon I dont think that market will have any regard to european markets, Laughing

I expect some action in Europe today.....don't know if huge moves will happen during our market hours....but, before European close, I expect volatile action today... Smile
Vikas91
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1131   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Uptrend NF should not break 6044 is my reading.Lets wait and see artist
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1132   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

I expect some action in Europe today.....don't know if huge moves will happen during our market hours....but, before European close, I expect volatile action today... Smile

I wish some action during our market hours Shocked
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1133   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
sam, better still, study aussie dollar as it resembles nifty

gentle reminder, sam. Smile

Vinay, which one do you want? AUD/USD or AUD/INR??

both sam. not just what I want but what I feel you should study also.

Vinay, AUD/USD is the best one for analysis, I feel. The reason is that INR has been pretty weak over the last few months. But Dollar seems to be pretty much stable compared to rupee for a study. So, decided to study AUD/USD. The pair has made a top around 1.108 around July 2011. Looking at the Monthly charts, the pair seems to be consolidating and hence range-bound. But in the weekly charts, the situation is different. The Aussie is showing weakness there in the weakly charts. It has completed a Sell set up 3 weeks back and could give a sell signal this week if it doesn't close above 1.054 on a closing basis. If there is a SELL signal this week and that there is some correction, then the next major support in the Weekly is around 0.985-0.979 range which much lower than where we're now. The last time, the pair traded around those levels was in June last year. In the daily charts, the pair is trading around a key support of 1.036 now. If the pair sustains below this support on a closing basis, then the situation could be as mentioned in the Weekly chart above. Generally speaking, long term prospects are good for Aussie...but medium to short term prospects look to be weak or even bearish. That's what I feel.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1134   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

Taxmann: You should be careful what u wish for. Very soon market will start doing NF close (Amrita Arora Nilgiri train) dance and you will then wish for quiet period of 0915-1230!!!!!! Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1135   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks sam.

let's see what happens after 1.30pm today.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1136   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

Taxmann: You should be careful what u wish for. Very soon market will start doing NF close (Amrita Arora Nilgiri train) dance and you will then wish for quiet period of 0915-1230!!!!!! Prakash Holla

Dance Dance Mallika Arora Chaiya chaiya 6010 phir I am a disco dance Mithun to 6100... Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1137   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann, let's think of 6090 first. But today? Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1138   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
pkholla wrote:

When birds fly past, esp crows, you get something else deposited on your hair/ shoulder! Amazing what u can read from that, Apka!!!!!!!! Normally people read tea leaves (not what crow left!)
(No offense meant and none taken I hope)
Prakash Holla

One shoulder was marked with 6100 plus or 6000 below and other between 6000-6100... thats where the bird chose to deposit. angel

now superman flew past me and he also tapped me on same shoulder AEOM
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1139   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
now superman flew past me and he also tapped me on same shoulder

There is no need for Superman with [Apka, Sam, Taxmann & Vinay] team having super vision and super knowledge.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1140   PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

but superman tapped on apka's shoulder OR ..... 24 24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 76 of 78

Jump to: