Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
masa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #346   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same hourly chart of Nifty spot now showing in intraday 10 min. Might get chance to go short around 6010 keeping strict 10 points stop-loss @ 6020.

Your opinion pl.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #347   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20000 sensex and 6070 NS are possible, but market may not give today Smile

If we fall today and break yesterday's low then I would think it will go for correction.

1st possibility is high I think.

it may be range bound market today?
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #348   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I wont be surprised if the market tests 6013-6017 area again....either today tomorrow...but will be surprised if it closes above 6010 levels...or even above 5993 levels...anyway, let's wait and see... Smile

What is your take on the infra sector?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #349   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masa wrote:
The same hourly chart of Nifty spot now showing in intraday 10 min. Might get chance to go short around 6010 keeping strict 10 points stop-loss @ 6020.

Your opinion pl.

Masa, if you were asking to me...my suggestion is to go selling around 6010...in my opinion it will be an excellent area to sell if you get it....by the way, I'm not sure about the stoploss.....but again, that you can decide as per your risk strategies... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #350   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
I wont be surprised if the market tests 6013-6017 area again....either today tomorrow...but will be surprised if it closes above 6010 levels...or even above 5993 levels...anyway, let's wait and see... Smile

For the very short to medium term, I'm bearish about Capital goods, Realty, Power and Infra.....but in the long term, I'm positive about them...cos, I believe in the India Growth story....Technically also, those sectors including Infra are at some key resistances.....breaking them will be difficult in my opinion....so, with some good stoplosses, one may look to sell it.... that's what I feel at this point of time... Smile
masa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #351   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
masa wrote:

Your opinion pl.

Masa, if you were asking to me...my suggestion is to go selling around 6010...in my opinion it will be an excellent area to sell if you get it....by the way, I'm not sure about the stoploss.....but again, that you can decide as per your risk strategies... Smile

Thanks psalm
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #352   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

For the very short to medium term, I'm bearish about Capital goods, Realty, Power and Infra.....but in the long term, I'm positive about them...cos, I believe in the India Growth story....Technically also, those sectors including Infra are at some key resistances.....breaking them will be difficult in my opinion....so, with some good stoplosses, one may look to sell it.... that's what I feel at this point of time... Smile

I also feel positive about the growth story but we need some govt spending for our big infra companies to get some big orders which is somehow not happening,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #353   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

I also feel positive about the growth story but we need some govt spending for our big infra companies to get some big orders which is somehow not happening,

Let's hope for the best... Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #354   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taxmann: Havent you read recently that GMR AND GVK have decided not to bid for new highway projects given the lack of cooperation from Central/ State Govts, delay in land acquisition, poor return, violence of users (backed by local MLA/ MP!). Our Government needs to get more proactive in many fields for the India Shining story not to become a fused "tubelight"! Prakash Holla
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #355   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Taxmann: Havent you read recently that GMR AND GVK have decided not to bid for new highway projects given the lack of cooperation from Central/ State Govts, delay in land acquisition, poor return, violence of users (backed by local MLA/ MP!). Our Government needs to get more proactive in many fields for the India Shining story not to become a fused "tubelight"! Prakash Holla

Stars ultimately become black-holes..... Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #356   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Taxmann: Havent you read recently that GMR AND GVK have decided not to bid for new highway projects given the lack of cooperation from Central/ State Govts, delay in land acquisition, poor return, violence of users (backed by local MLA/ MP!). Our Government needs to get more proactive in many fields for the India Shining story not become a fused "tubelight"! Prakash Holla

Yes Prakash is very sad and disturbing but I do not give much value to these GMR and GVK like companies to what they say because of many apparent reasons to say the least. Most state govts are bankrupt and central govt is more interested in looting and filling their personal accounts in Swiss so govt spending has not happened at all which is a key component of the GDP.
I am in deep loss on the infra sector but I am sure many are but as retail investors there is nothing much I can do.
Regards,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #357   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some support for Nifty around 5967-68 levels....below that we may test the lows or even 5940-30 range where lies the key support.....current rate is around 5972
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #358   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop yapping about what govt can do and think what you can do for the govt.! 24 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #359   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
stop yapping about what govt can do and think what you can do for the govt.! 24 24

You can vote for them....can give taxes for all the reasons (you had mentioned them yesterday)...and if if possible...can give STT as well.... 24
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #360   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two pivotal times today 12:45 and 1:20 PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 24 of 78

Jump to: