Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
fiscal cliff deal signed yesterday midnight

There was no signing and all, Vinay....there were talks between Reps and Dems the whole night....and there is agreement between them now....now this bill has to be passed by the senate....it is expected to be passed soon.....

sam, the bill has to be passed by the senate but the deal was indeed signed. Unfortunately, as prakash said, they have also agreed to kick the can down the road for a while for a few issues.

Vinay, there is agreement between Dems and Reps now....nothing else.....they were arguing over tax hikes and spending cuts...but most of the issues are solved now which will make the bill easy to get passed......but there is nothing like signing the deal...the deal is a verbal one, between the reps and dems.....this agreement between them has no legal validity....that means they have agreed to vote for the bill in principle....nothing else has happened yesterday which have legal implications....but it is almost 99% sure that the senate or the congress will pass it...as both are agreed on the terms....
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6020-30 NF future range is resistance zone for the swing I think.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
fiscal cliff deal signed yesterday midnight

There was no signing and all, Vinay....there were talks between Reps and Dems the whole night....and there is agreement between them now....now this bill has to be passed by the senate....it is expected to be passed soon.....

sam, the bill has to be passed by the senate but the deal was indeed signed. Unfortunately, as prakash said, they have also agreed to kick the can down the road for a while for a few issues.

Vinay, there is agreement between Dems and Reps now....nothing else.....they were arguing over tax hikes and spending cuts...but most of the issues are solved now which will make the bill easy to get passed......but there is nothing like signing the deal...the deal is a verbal one, between the reps and dems.....this agreement between them has no legal validity....that means they have agreed to vote for the bill in principle....nothing else has happened yesterday which have legal implications....but it is almost 99% sure that the senate or the congress will pass it...as both are agreed on the terms....

See the following link:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/01/01/usa-fiscal-idINDEE8BR08S20130101
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to see any link. I know I have signed the deal! 24 24
rsnerella
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Nifty view - January Reply with quote

Deal over Vinay, yet public suppose to know about it. AEOM

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spot wise I think 20-30 points upside left....anytime if NIFTY spot goes below 5900 now on correction will set in. But difficult to tell that it will happen specially Dow has confusing pattern....but 8% correction in Jan series is a good probability Very Happy
GHAISAS
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw, aap ne mujhe daraaya - piya nahi kuch naahi. it may be 5900 you mean to say?

happy new year

ghaisas

NB : sw, - aap ne post edit kiya kya? ya phir abhi tak utari naahi? ( kisi ?)
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHAISAS wrote:
sw, aap ne mujhe daraaya - piya nahi kuch naahi. it may be 5900 you mean to say?

happy new year

ghaisas

NB : sw, - aap ne post edit kiya kya? ya phir abhi tak utari naahi? ( kisi ?)

happy new year. yes edit kiya. pahele galat number diya tha.
GHAISAS
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw, thanks. Thanks for your studious posts also.

ghaisas.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Senate overwhelmingly approved 'fiscal cliff' bill by vote of 89-8.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiscal cliff bill passed in the senate. sam, I told you I had signed it. Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Senate overwhelmingly approved 'fiscal cliff' bill by vote of 89-8.

House Of Representatives To Vote On Bill Later Today....but looks like another formality....
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
As per me it will make 5970-75 spot. It is taking time to do that though.

2guns 2guns Very Happy

As we get closer it is better to give up longs and enjoy starting of new year. Smile

Let market decide next action in next a few days. It is very critical to judge that next move.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
fiscal cliff bill passed in the senate. sam, I told you I had signed it. Laughing

Us President, Reps and Sens are like Bevda signing cheques left and right to pay staff, oil companies, foreign airplane lenders, airport authorities. Sign is the easy part! But bank me paisa hai kya???
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Us President, Reps and Sens are like Bevda signing cheques left and right to pay staff, oil companies, foreign airplane lenders, airport authorities. Sign is the easy part! But bank me paisa hai kya???

There is a mantra for that, Prakash....."CTRL + P".... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 5 of 78

Jump to: