Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #796   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
What happened to HDIL?20% almost

some chairman or president exited shares in bulk 2 days back.. so yesterday ppl sold off theirs and it fell 16% .. today 20% .. lol would buy near 68-70 for small short covering

Ok Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #797   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
What happened to HDIL?20% almost

some chairman or president exited shares in bulk 2 days back.. so yesterday ppl sold off theirs and it fell 16% .. today 20% .. lol would buy near 68-70 for small short covering

Real estate stocks are looking very vulnerable....including DLF.....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #798   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FNO confirms 6200 is capped for sure .. free writing happening in 6200ce, no covering.

now 6100ce has near 19 lakh shares total now 89 lakh shares. next highest after 6200ce.

i think whoever were writing 6000pe yesterday did it cuz they were going to short cover after 3pm.. and so im nullifying yesterdays 6000pe writing.

6000pe has shedded 8 lakh shares... 6000ce has added 11 lakh shares...

LT taken a plunge before result out... Hindalco broken the weekly trendline it had broken out of (not on closing basis yet)... SAIL below 90 again.. bank nifty not in strength..

If all this is happening before LT result and RBI policy then i think fall is likely.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #799   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Brokerages dumped JP Associates to buy JP Infra,all set up, common man fooled because they withdrew the OFS.

Taxmann, have you covered your JP Shorts or still holding them?? Very Happy
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #800   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

range bound moves expected for sometime I think, before deciding next move, which is still open in terms of direction!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #801   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
im going for short on highs now .. price action has changed from buying to exiting .. VIX increased... hang seng near 24k and dow near 14k and snp near 1500 .. this is dows first attempt to touch all time high, we did 2 years back and retreated back.

Last week, I had mentioned about the Sell setups in Europe and the U.S. Europe (except CAC) has completed the SELL setup (weekly) and could start going down anytime from now. U.S markets are a bit more vulnerable. Dow and S&P 500 will be completing their MONTHLY SELL set ups this month. That means the correction or further rally there could last longer than Europe. For our markets, we'll be completing a sell setup in the weekly charts this week. Regarding the daily charts, I was hoping for a close above 6065 today. If it happens, then daily charts will complete the sell setup in daily as well. Unfortunately, today's high is around 6065. Laughing ...Anyway, there is still chance of closing above 6065 as we've just started today's session.....so, let's see how the trading goes today.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #802   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:
im going for short on highs now .. price action has changed from buying to exiting .. VIX increased... hang seng near 24k and dow near 14k and snp near 1500 .. this is dows first attempt to touch all time high, we did 2 years back and retreated back.

Last week, I had mentioned about the Sell setups in Europe and the U.S. Europe (except CAC) has completed the SELL setup (weekly) and could start going down anytime from now. U.S markets are a bit more vulnerable. Dow and S&P 500 will be completing their MONTHLY SELL set ups this month. That means the correction or further rally there could last longer than Europe. For our markets, we'll be completing a sell setup in the weekly charts this week. Regarding the daily charts, I was hoping for a close above 6065 today. If it happens, then daily charts will complete the sell setup in daily as well. Unfortunately, today's high is around 6065. Laughing ...Anyway, there is still chance of closing above 6065 as we've just started today's session.....so, let's see how the trading goes today.... Smile

Welcome back Samji, apke bina yeh forum ekdum dull ho jata hai Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #803   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

Hahaha....for the last few days, I'm getting stuck with some domestic issues, Taxmann....I thought I'll be able to obtain some govt certificates in two days (friday and saturday)....and it looks like it will take a whole week thanks to the efficiency of our governing system... anger4 ...it will be like this way till tomorrow, I feel....I'm very optimistic these days... 24
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #804   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

Hahaha....for the last few days, I'm getting stuck with some domestic issues, Taxmann....I thought I'll be able to obtain some govt certificates in two days (friday and saturday)....and it looks like it will take a whole week thanks to the efficiency of our governing system... anger4 ...it will be like this way till tomorrow, I feel....I'm very optimistic these days... 24

I am sorry to hear that Sam, our Govt as well as the departments are abusing their power like anything, its least to say in one word is pathetic yet our FM wants more tax,
Anyway hope ur job gets done and u can spend some time here trading Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #805   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

I am sorry to hear that Sam, our Govt as well as the departments are abusing their power like anything, its least to say in one word is pathetic yet our FM wants more tax,

It is true....anyway, its not the first that these kinda issues (inefficiency and all) happening.....so, its better not to talk abt it...by the way, I had sold Bharti Airtel, Uniphos and GSPL yesterday....and today sold canbk and Havells....I have plans to sell Infty today....anyway, bought a Feb PUT already.....

By the way, on friday I had bought a 900 CALL of Reliance as a hedge for my short position (because of the after market result)....I had exited them both yesterday...suffered around 3% loss in that trade... Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #806   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

It is true....anyway, its not the first that these kinda issues (inefficiency and all) happening.....so, its better not to talk abt it...by the way, I had sold Bharti Airtel, Uniphos and GSPL yesterday....and today sold canbk and Havells....I have plans to sell Infty today....anyway, bought a Feb PUT already.....

I have long positions Sam, I just booked profits in shorts today morning and now wondering which one to sell,
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #807   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

I have long positions Sam, I just booked profits in shorts today morning and now wondering which one to sell,

A few days back I had mentioned that Autos could correct by 30-40% in a few months...it has already started.....I wont suggest initiating fresh shorts in tata motors now...but there are lot of opportunities in that sector, I feel....Similarly, in the Real-estate sector, there are good opportunities....if you're a contrarian, then IT is an excellent opportunity so is Oil & Gas....only thing I'm not slightly concerned is the Banking......I'm not sure if its a good time to sell them as there is a threat of rate hike....having said that I'm extremely bearish on the banking sector in the medium term......I am cautious in the very short term.... Smile
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #808   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LT has become a monkey!!!! UP-DOWN-UP Twisted Evil
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #809   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

I was short in that stock from around 1650 odd levels....covered around 1540.....went short again later around 1550....and is holding now.....but the stock is looking a bit over-sold in the short-term TFs.......Having said that I'm still expecting the stock to test 1340-1325 area.......it could happen in another 2 or 3 months.....if there is good selling it could happen withing a few weeks itself.....so, if the result is good and if the stock goes up because of the result, it could be a good opportunity to book out the LONGs or initiate fresh SHORTs, I feel.....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #810   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

I was short in that stock from around 1650 odd levels....covered around 1540.....went short again later around 1550....and is holding now.....but the stock is looking a bit over-sold in the short-term TFs.......Having said that I'm still expecting the stock to test 1340-1325 area.......it could happen in another 2 or 3 months.....if there is good selling it could happen withing a few weeks itself.....so, if the result is good and if the stock goes up because of the result, it could be a good opportunity to book out the LONGs or initiate fresh SHORTs, I feel.....

Results will be surprising both chances of good and bad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 54 of 78

Jump to: