Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
satishkadam
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #841   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
Looking at the way, the selling is happening in some counters....its better to be hedged, I feel...especially if you're holding LONGs.... Rolling Eyes

Some counters have been butchered,
JP, Vijaya Bank,Dhanlaxmi, ext

Psalm,

since yesterday... ADVANCE/DECLINE FOR BOTH NSE AND BSE ARE ON SELL SIDE....(YESTERDAY ALSO WHEN THE PULL BACK HAPPED AFTER 2:30 PM)

Looks like.. market is going down.....Bull are struggling to HOLD the market......

Thanks
Satish Kadam Embarassed
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #842   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
Looking at the way, the selling is happening in some counters....its better to be hedged, I feel...especially if you're holding LONGs.... Rolling Eyes

How abt hexaware, IVRCL Infra and Adani Ent???... Laughing ...I had a long position in Hexaware....and I was feeling bad when the stoploss of that long got triggered day before yesterday....but look at the stock today....hmn... Rolling Eyes ..that's why stoploss is very much necessary...especially if you're not really confident about the trade setup...
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #843   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

companies with serious corporate governence issues have been slaughtered e.g. optocircuit, hdil, ivrcl, adani, rcom, jp, etc. etc. All that mony will move to mainly index scrips.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #844   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satishkadam wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Psalm,

since yesterday... ADVANCE/DECLINE FOR BOTH NSE AND BSE ARE ON SELL SIDE....(YESTERDAY ALSO WHEN THE PULL BACK HAPPED AFTER 2:30 PM)

Looks like.. market is going down.....Bull are struggling to HOLD the market......

Thanks
Satish Kadam Embarassed

Oh..ok.I was not at my desk most of the time during yesterday's session...by the way, this closing looks like a bad one to me....we might see further selling tomorrow, I feel....anyway, that's just my feeling..... technically speaking closing below 6020 is a bad signal....so, let's wait and see how the trade pans out tomorrow.... Rolling Eyes
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #845   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6100 and 6000 CE written .... covering in 5900 PE and 6000 PE today..... 5980-5990 spot range to be seen if cracked below this.

to take a balance view, if 6120 spot is crosses around, then up movel

Last edited by skd2012 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #846   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
psalm wrote:
ADAG stocks really struggling....RCOM down by around 10%....

Yes! My Patience (with hedging ofcource Laughing ) in shorts Paid of now.Still carrying.

AEOM ...I have shorts in Relcap and Relinfra.....thought about shorting RCOM yesterday.....but it had an unfinished target...so, decided to wait.... Laughing .....missed opportunity... 24

Till this time it was long traders time.Atleast today it is short traders day,hope this continues tomorrow also to shake out weak bulls.

Happy to hear that your positions are going good.Any time it may reverse It's appropriate to take care with proper hedging.SL's may not help in the present scenario.

Bulls are butchered in HDIL.I would like to know what is the retail traders loss in HDIL Etc for this FNO month.Is there any way to know.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #847   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
companies with serious corporate governence issues have been slaughtered e.g. optocircuit, hdil, ivrcl, adani, rcom, jp, etc. etc. All that mony will move to mainly index scrips.

just when i was about write that fall looks imminent now considering shedding of OI in puts and addition of OI in calls. bheem
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #848   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:

rcom had a good weekly resistence @ 91.50-92. Missed shorting it....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #849   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
psalm wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
psalm wrote:

Yes! My Patience (with hedging ofcource Laughing ) in shorts Paid of now.Still carrying.

AEOM ...I have shorts in Relcap and Relinfra.....thought about shorting RCOM yesterday.....but it had an unfinished target...so, decided to wait.... Laughing .....missed opportunity... 24

Till this time it was long traders time.Atleast today it is short traders day,hope this continues tomorrow also to shake out weak bulls.

Happy to hear that your positions are going good.Any time it may reverse It's appropriate to take care with proper hedging.SL's may not help in the present scenario.

Bulls are butchered in HDIL.I would like to know what is the retail traders loss in HDIL Etc for this FNO month.Is there any way to know.

I have no idea on how to check the details on individual scrips, Rk..... ...I doubt if it is possible to find those kinda details......Rolling Eyes
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #850   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Finance-minister-P-Chidambaram-looks-at-more-tax-on-the-rich/articleshow/18161671.cms

Budget thing rumors will come into play as we go ahead
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #851   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
psalm wrote:

rcom had a good weekly resistence @ 91.50-92. Missed shorting it....

I was expecting it to come closer to 94 to sell.....but missed it...40

could have bought at least a PUT..... 24
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #852   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
pkholla wrote:
Vinay: u mean FIIs will next attack b'lore and buy bombay. Prakash Holla

Kuch bhi ho, woh lok Calcutta nehi ayega?

KUCH LOG VAHAN JAKE "[DR. NO]- WALI DULHANIYA KO LE JAYENGE" Cuckoo's Nest ke disha me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saurabhkurichh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #853   PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam , good evening....
u had spoken something about an unfinished target on RCOM and probably u were working with weekly charts. Could u confirm that IFCI and allahabad bank had similar charts as well.
Also , do we require any other confirmation ???
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #854   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
Sam , good evening....
u had spoken something about an unfinished target on RCOM and probably u were working with weekly charts. Could u confirm that IFCI and allahabad bank had similar charts as well.
Also , do we require any other confirmation ???

IFCI is well short
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #855   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the eve of rate cuts suddenly market news is coming that RBI will cut rates, has the FM finally able to soften Subbu?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 57 of 78

Jump to: