Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #856   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
On the eve of rate cuts suddenly market news is coming that RBI will cut rates, has the FM finally able to soften Subbu?

a) soften?
b) arm twist?
c) threaten?

Prakash Holla
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #857   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
On the eve of rate cuts suddenly market news is coming that RBI will cut rates, has the FM finally able to soften Subbu?

a) soften?
b) arm twist?
c) threaten?

Prakash Holla

24 24 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #858   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabhkurichh wrote:
Sam , good evening....
u had spoken something about an unfinished target on RCOM and probably u were working with weekly charts. Could u confirm that IFCI and allahabad bank had similar charts as well.
Also , do we require any other confirmation ???

Hello Saurabh,

Sorry that I didn't reply to you earlier. But I logged in only now as I was a bit busy earlier. Anyway, all the stocks you had mentioned are looking similar in many ways, especially IFCI and ALBK. Even indicators are showing similarities. If I have to find an odd one among them, it will be Rcom. Talking about RCOM, I was earlier expecting it to test 94 or even 100 levels. But now, it looks difficult after yesterday's sell off. Having said that I wont be surprised if the stock tests 88.5-89.5 range again. The chances are pretty less but still there is that risk for a short seller. For IFCI, I had alread included it in my selling list last week itself. The list I had posted on 14th Jan had that stock. I'm still pretty bearish on that stock. Regarding ALBK, that stock is looking weak as well. Could go down until there is any rate hike. Even a rate hike can only delay the inevitable, I feel. Anyway, if you were looking for something else with your question, please get back to me with what exactly you meant by your question. I'll be more than glad to reply to your question.

Regards,

SAM
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #859   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

how will they cut rates, subbi already told inflation still high and citing the diesel price hike coming soon every month .. how can RBI cut rates i dont know..

every tom dick and harry now giving calls based on rate cut: CLSA raises L&T to 'outperform' on rate cuts, govt policy.

hyper-expectations
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #860   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

how will they cut rates, subbi already told inflation still high and citing the diesel price hike coming soon every month .. how can RBI cut rates i dont know..

every tom dick and harry now giving calls based on rate cut: CLSA raises L&T to 'outperform' on rate cuts, govt policy.

hyper-expectations

Confuse kaar raha hai sabko,
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #861   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally NF is in discount Smile

Lot of OI in 6000 CE and PE. DOes it suggest close at 6000 today?

though depends on who is buying and who is selling!!
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #862   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mango aadmi ko experts ullu bana raha hai kya? Nothing new?
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #863   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

hyper-expectations

When these international guys upgrade or downgrade, one must take it in the opposite way, I feel. Look at the APPLE scenario. All the institutions were giving BUY calls in that stock when it was trading around 700. Some had targets of even 1100. Look at where it is trading now. Around 450 after testing 700 odd levels. Now when it is trading 450, brokerages are coming and downgrading the stock. What does that mean? They've offloaded their position already and now getting ready to buy for long term again. My belief is that Apple may go down to 300 levels in the future. By that time, these guys would have amassed a sizable chunk. And then the stock will go to 700 or 800 again. When they're about to sell them, they'll upgrade the stock to BUY again, and then will give a target of 1500 or even 150000... Laughing Retailers like us will get trapped as they'll start pouring their hard earned money only around those times only to see it washed away by the last leg of Euphoria. Similarly, L&T might go up to 1650 or 1670 levels. We might think that the brokerage guys got it right. But they'll use this opportunity to sell their shares or even initiate short positions. So, beware with this brokerage calls. Especially from the "firangi" guys. That's what I feel. Rolling Eyes
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #864   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far NF tried three times and has not lasted more than 5 mins below 6015-20 NF!!
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #865   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is doing well at this point of time, especially on an intraday basis. Key for this move to sustain is Reliance, I feel. Reliance is trading around 900 levels now. If it holds 900 levels, there is good chance of some recovery in the stock and hence in the indices. But if if it starts trading below 900, then the market will be under pressure again. Even ONGC is also giving some indication that a top is already in place. Anyway, let's wait and see how they're gonna behave from here...
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #866   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banks are leading this recovery in the market....rate sensitive stocks are also doing well.....this could continue for the next couple of days upto Tuesday (policy announcement day)...if SBI stays above 2500, it could test the recent highs again.....so, let's wait and see how banks do frm here... Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #867   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF sbin closes at 2495 .. it will be a 3 weekly doji at top of trend .. which is a pattern for reversal.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #868   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
IF sbin closes at 2495 .. it will be a 3 weekly doji at top of trend .. which is a pattern for reversal.

Very much possible Apka.....If it tests 2550-60 area again, it will be a good area to initiate a few shorts, I feel....the risk will be just around a percent or two...I have a feeling that the stock could very much test 2300 levels soon.....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #869   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently read an article on Donald A. Bradley . He was an astrologer. I have read that article as it was showing a chart with "Bradley's dates" plotted on it along with a stock market index chart. The Bradley's dates are calculated as per some astrological calculations. The writer was pointing to the fact that the market did react as per Bradley's dates and that one can use it as a timing tool. Personally, I'm not a follower of Astrology. But I know that Vinay is interested in it. That's why sharing it. The reason I'm posting it today is that next Bradley date is on 29th January, the policy day. You may read more about that guy and the "Badley Turn Dates' from the web. Let's wait and see if the Bradley dates have any influence on our markets from or around that day..... Very Happy
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #870   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I have recently read an article on Donald A. Bradley . He was an astrologer. I have read that article as it was showing a chart with "Bradley's dates" plotted on it along with a stock market index chart. The Bradley's dates are calculated as per some astrological calculations. The writer was pointing to the fact that the market did react as per Bradley's dates and that one can use it as a timing tool. Personally, I'm not a follower of Astrology. But I know that Vinay is interested in it. That's why sharing it. The reason I'm posting it today is that next Bradley date is on 29th January, the policy day. You may read more about that guy and the "Badley Turn Dates' from the web. Let's wait and see if the Bradley dates have any influence on our markets from or around that day..... Very Happy

It will be a hangover!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 58 of 78

Jump to: