Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #871   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meanwhile EUR 1.3415 +0.0039 (+0.29%)
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #872   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

Do you track USD/JPY, Apka? if not just look at its movement in the last few weeks...... Laughing ...you wont realize that its a currency pair.....it is moving as if it is a commodity or a stock.... Laughing .....in the last 2 days, the pair went up from a low of around 88 to almost 91 yesterday.....means almost 3%..... Laughing ...moreover it was around 78 at the beginning of november. That means it has gone up by around 15% already in 3 months. No wonder, Nikkei is struggling to go down....the interesting part is that in 1998, it was around 150...that means hell lot of upside still left technically.... 24 ...posting the monthly chart of USD/JPY...for the last 17 or 18 years...
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #873   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

Do you track USD/JPY, Apka? if not just look at its movement in the last few weeks...... Laughing ...you wont realize that its a currency pair.....it is moving as if it is a commodity or a stock.... Laughing .....in the last 2 days, the pair went up from a low of around 88 to almost 91 yesterday.....means almost 3%..... Laughing ...moreover it was around 78 at the beginning of november. That means it has gone up by around 15% already in 3 months. No wonder, Nikkei is struggling to go down....the interesting part is that in 1998, it was around 150...that means hell lot of upside still left technically.... 24 ...posting the monthly chart of USD/JPY...for the last 17 or 18 years...

Samji is this because of the heavy stimulus by BOJ? aslo i feel both the currencies have little value left.
Like some analyst are saying soon there will be mad rush of interest rates in the increase side.
Rocket dhoti ke under ghus jayega 24 24
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #874   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty FUTURE has resistance in the range 6075-6095.....in that range, one might see profit booking or fresh shorts....anyway, let's wait and see...if we close above 6095 NF, then 6150-6200 targets could be still alive.... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #875   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
psalm wrote:
apka wrote:

Samji is this because of the heavy stimulus by BOJ? aslo i feel both the currencies have little value left.
Like some analyst are saying soon there will be mad rush of interest rates in the increase side.
Rocket dhoti ke under ghus jayega 24 24

Bank of Japan and ABE is trying their best to help the economy......but only god knows if it will be successful.....yesterday or so, I have read an article saying that for the first in the last 14 years, music CD production has rose from the previous year...I don't know if it is because of the stimulus....may be the people are feeling the utter boredom.... Laughing

http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://mainichi.jp/english/english/features/news/20130125p2g00m0et039000c.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DJapan%2527s%2BCD%2Bproduction%2Brises%2Bfor%2B1st%2Btime%2Bin%2B14%2Byears%2Bin%2B2012%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DaZ0%26tbo%3Dd%26channel%3Dsuggest%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D655%26tbs%3Dqdr:w&sa=X&ei=lUACUavZCYjZrQfvqYDIBw&ved=0CDoQ7gEwAQ
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #876   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this fresh buying or short covering? rate cut nehi huya then it will be avalance Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #877   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
Is this fresh buying or short covering? rate cut nehi huya then it will be avalance Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

For the next 2 days, rate sensitives (banks, real estates, Capital Goods and to a certain extend Autos) will be the darlings of the market....while the other sectors like IT, Oil and Gas and Telecom could see some profit taking or selling....I feel...
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #878   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Bank of Japan and ABE is trying their best to help the economy.....

I like Abe. At least he is doing SOMETHING. He says he will go on trying. He wants BoJ to dance to same music. He wants to try unconventional steps (very, very unusual for a Jap!)
Reminds me of Roosevelt, US Pres in 1930s. When asked if stimulus fails? "Why then we will try something else!" But it worked. He kick started US out of the long recession that must have seemed permanent to those who suffered thru it!
Regards, Prakash Holla
PS Not at all like our chair polishers who are promoted on grounds of LOYALTY even if they fail miserably at previous job
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #879   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have sold one Infy now...around 2810....stoploss of one percent...that means just above 2840....
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #880   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:

nothing taxman .. liquidation of longs and shorts at edge of range 6065, 6040, 6010.. thats it .. now we may go down again.

OI has squeezed to 122 lakhs as of EOD yesterday... shedding everyday.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #881   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
psalm wrote:
Bank of Japan and ABE is trying their best to help the economy.....

I like Abe. At least he is doing SOMETHING. He says he will go on trying. He wants BoJ to dance to same music. He wants to try unconventional steps (very, very unusual for a Jap!)
Reminds me of Roosevelt, US Pres in 1930s. When asked if stimulus fails? "Why then we will try something else!" But it worked. He kick started US out of the long recession that must have seemed permanent to those who suffered thru it!
Regards, Prakash Holla
PS Not at all like our chair polishers who are promoted on grounds of LOYALTY even if they fail miserably at previous job

Yes, Prakash....something had to be done there.....else it will be a disaster waiting for their economy....because of their aging people, lack of innovation and above all because of China's growth in the manufacturing sector....

NOTE: I feel at times that Japanese political arena is much worse than ours. Look at the number of PMs they've had in the last few years....
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #882   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

nothing taxman .. liquidation of longs and shorts at edge of range 6065, 6040, 6010.. thats it .. now we may go down again.

I see some shorts getting covered in beaten down counters like JP,RCOM,HDIL and some more. May be a precaution before 29th Rate decision.
It may boomerang if we go short and rates are reduced so now lets wait till 29th,
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #883   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
I have recently read an article on Donald A. Bradley . He was an astrologer. I have read that article as it was showing a chart with "Bradley's dates" plotted on it along with a stock market index chart. The Bradley's dates are calculated as per some astrological calculations. The writer was pointing to the fact that the market did react as per Bradley's dates and that one can use it as a timing tool. Personally, I'm not a follower of Astrology. But I know that Vinay is interested in it. That's why sharing it. The reason I'm posting it today is that next Bradley date is on 29th January, the policy day. You may read more about that guy and the "Badley Turn Dates' from the web. Let's wait and see if the Bradley dates have any influence on our markets from or around that day..... Very Happy

Bradley has gone wrong in the past, mainly because he follows western astrology, which is inferior to vedic (Indian) astrology. However, 29th jan to 1st feb is indeed an important period. Good for whom and bad for whom, God knows. Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #884   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
apka wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:

I see some shorts getting covered in beaten down counters like JP,RCOM,HDIL and some more. May be a precaution before 29th Rate decision.
It may boomerang if we go short and rates are reduced so now lets wait till 29th,

There is good chance for a rate cut....at least the chances are much more than last 2 times.....but will that be enough to propel the market to highs?...that's the question....my feeling is that there could be a small rate cut and that opportunity will be exploited by the serious players to exit a few longs or initiate a few shorts.....just my feeling... Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #885   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
psalm wrote:
I have recently read an article on Donald A. Bradley . He was an astrologer. I have read that article as it was showing a chart with "Bradley's dates" plotted on it along with a stock market index chart. The Bradley's dates are calculated as per some astrological calculations. The writer was pointing to the fact that the market did react as per Bradley's dates and that one can use it as a timing tool. Personally, I'm not a follower of Astrology. But I know that Vinay is interested in it. That's why sharing it. The reason I'm posting it today is that next Bradley date is on 29th January, the policy day. You may read more about that guy and the "Badley Turn Dates' from the web. Let's wait and see if the Bradley dates have any influence on our markets from or around that day..... Very Happy

Bradley has gone wrong in the past, mainly because he follows western astrology, which is inferior to vedic (Indian) astrology. However, 29th jan to 1st feb is indeed an important period. Good for whom and bad for whom, God knows. Smile

Good to see your post on that Guruji...... Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 59 of 78

Jump to: