Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Jan 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Jan 2013
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #886   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone went long today early in the day, one can carry them. Bank nifty is better
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #887   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
If anyone went long today early in the day, one can carry them. Bank nifty is better

Yup....banks certainly look good at this point of time.....even I'm thinking about exiting my Canbk shorts...though its still below my sell price..... Laughing ...cos, there is every chance of stoplosses getting triggered in the next 2 or 3 days.....it could just trigger the stoploss and then reverse frustrating a lot of traders....I feel... Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #888   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want to cover shorts, better today as, who knows, we may have gap ups from monday. OR at least hedge with banknifty longs. Just a thought
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #889   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I had mentioned about the DAX Sell setup and mentioned that a new higher closing will perfect the sell set up.....Dax has made a new high today....now, one will have to see if it will close above 7800 levels.....anyway, for a seller in that index these are good times to initiate fresh shorts.....cos, the risk-reward could huge....but again, there could be new rally as well.....but the probabilities are extremely less....especially after a long rally and the current financial situations across the globe....Anyway, only time will tell what's gonna happen....but I VERY MUCH expect a correction there....at least to the tune of 13 to 15%....or till around 6900-6800 levels....
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #890   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
if you want to cover shorts, better today as, who knows, we may have gap ups from monday. OR at least hedge with banknifty longs. Just a thought

I'll think about exiting it, towards the close Vinay....not going LONG today... Very Happy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #891   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For two consequative days, O/H in NF are "K" numbers. Looks like when that happens, H is not exceeded that day.

Let's try a game. Monday's low should be about 6042NF.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #892   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I'll think about exiting it, towards the close Vinay....not going LONG today... Very Happy

I've exited the Canbk short now..around 489...Bank shorts look dangerous, that's why exited...I'm carrying all my other shorts for next week....by the way, the weekly candle is very much like a hanging man...that means unless there is considerable buying next week (a big green candle), we must be close to some top....that's what I feel....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #893   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good close I feel, particularly being at discount.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #894   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Let's try a game. Monday's low should be about 6042NF.

Tuesday's high will be 6100. Smile Just fun.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #895   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

Monday's low should be about 6042NF.

I fully agree with you
It seems, on monday market will go down.
See daily chart, three-fourth (3/4) of IH&S is completed.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #896   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
western astrology, which is inferior to vedic (Indian) astrology.

Vedic astrology may be superior but not the practitioners! A Cobra may differ and argue with a Desashth, down south an Iyer with an Ayyangar and Smarthas with Vaishnavaites. With increasing number of Shiva bhakts marrying Vishnu bhakts, it is a spectacle to see the opposing priests arguing like immature kids. Vinay, do you remember the recent controversy as to when Krishna Janmashtami came 2 years back? Estimates varied from early August to end September depending on who saw the charts. Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #897   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I fully agree with you

saumya, you are agreeing with me and also saying market will go down on monday? When I said 6042NF on monday it means a higher low.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #898   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no prakash, if you see various websites these days on financial astrology, it is a fairly well developed field here too. Some Indians settled abroad also have their website.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #899   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I fully agree with you

saumya, you are agreeing with me and also saying market will go down on monday? When I said 6042NF on monday it means a higher low.

I too agree with vinay and saumya 24
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #900   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
saumya12 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

I fully agree with you

I too agree with vinay and saumya 24

You are the true master of the market Apka.Ready for any direction. 2guns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 60 of 78

Jump to: