Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - January Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - January Series 2014
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #241   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
yashrahul wrote:
Vinay 28:I am unable to understand please give ur views... i might be totally wrong...6100 call for january which is atleast 150 points on the nifty from where we are now has started cutting oi..till now it has cut 1,43,150 that is close to 10% of overall oi...such calls are generally held by FIIs...is it unwinding by FIIS as they don't see the markets rally any further...i might be wrong and it might be exactly opposite..i need ur views on this...thank you

you are right. some FIIs are not sure about market in near term. so basically it is a question of who is stronger among FIIs, bulls or bear. Probably, eod today we should know. BUT you should also watch change in OI vis-a-vis price for 6100, 6200 and 6300 ce. This is because in case of a rise, 6100ce will not rise by same % as 6200/6300ce. So it could be just a shift to higher ce if nifty is going to go up.

I feel That highs are done for this month and above 6300 on a closing basis seems unlikely hence 6100 january call unwinding assumes significance for me
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #242   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yashrahul wrote:
I feel That highs are done for this month and above 6300 on a closing basis seems unlikely hence 6100 january call unwinding assumes significance for me

anything is possible. It's always a matter of breaking some level on the up or down.
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #243   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
yashrahul wrote:

anything is possible. It's always a matter of breaking some level on the up or down.

Correct Vinay...anything is always possible in the markets...depends on which level gets taken out..............anyway....thanks for your views Smile
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #244   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
yashrahul wrote:

Yashrahul ! By making markets to move in range bound with a down side bias as dominant phenomena( like today) . Institutes may as well un wind there6100 call positions for thrusting up markets at a later time (at a convenient time for them);We have to track /grasp/identify their timing. But for them they themselves are market makers and when ever they feel comfortable, they can make the market to move up in a ziff like yesterday.

They hate day traders, short term traders a lot for the reason that they feel that with miniscule amounts of money these people try to exploit market movements and try to make money. Market makers feel that what ever wealth is created in the market 'legitimately' belongs to them and they see day traders as stealers of their money. Of course they make sure that if the wealth is destroyed then it certainly owned by investors/public not by them( that's what happening in US right now).

That's why they always adapt jackal tactics and don't allow us to read their minds at least not so easily. We need to interpolate, analyze and give proper weightage to so many factors and then only we MIGHT be able to read their intentions, and also with one pointer they show you south and at the same time with another pointer they show you north and finally they may keep on moving east west directions with out going either south or north.

You may interpret shedding of 6100 CE as an indication for no upside. I may see it as a preparation for making an up move. The interpretation should be made based on specific time and space and also the context that we are in.

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #245   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! Smile
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #246   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
yashrahul wrote:

Yashrahul ! By making markets to move in range bound with a down side bias as dominant phenomena( like today) . Institutes may as well un wind there6100 call positions for thrusting up markets at a later time (at a convenient time for them);We have to track /grasp/identify their timing. But for them they themselves are market makers and when ever they feel comfortable, they can make the market to move up in a ziff like yesterday.

They hate day traders, short term traders a lot for the reason that they feel that with miniscule amounts of money these people try to exploit market movements and try to make money. Market makers feel that what ever wealth is created in the market 'legitimately' belongs to them and they see day traders as stealers of their money. Of course they make sure that if the wealth is destroyed then it certainly owned by investors/public not by them( that's what happening in US right now).

That's why they always adapt jackal tactics and don't allow us to read their minds at least not so easily. We need to interpolate, analyze and give proper weightage to so many factors and then only we MIGHT be able to read their intentions, and also with one pointer they show you south and at the same time with another pointer they show you north and finally they may keep on moving east west directions with out going either south or north.

You may interpret shedding of 6100 CE as an indication for no upside. I may see it as a preparation for making an up move. The interpretation should be made based on specific time and space and also the context that we are in.

thanks
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #247   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ril and infy supporting nifty. Banknifty yet to add muscle. May be after 1.45pm.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #248   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
ril and infy supporting nifty. Banknifty yet to add muscle. May be after 1.45pm.

seeing some rise in banknifty.

vix has broken the previous low. If it crashes like yesterday, we may see a sharp rise. I would love to see 6334NF tody itself. But a tall order as of now.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #249   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

infy flying like a kite
yashrahul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #250   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

seeing some rise in banknifty.

vix has broken the previous low. If it crashes like yesterday, we may see a sharp rise. I would love to see 6334NF tody itself. But a tall order as of now.

Market players want to hold these levels for today...dow bounces back tomorrow asian markets open gap up..we follow them and you get your 6334NF....i want the opposite...we close somewhere close to 6220 today(which looks a tall order now)...dow crashes again today..we open gap down and i get my 6150 not today tomorrow...but believe me your 6334NF seems more likely tomorrow Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #251   PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no explanation required
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #252   PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel one can go long around 6230/20NS though there is a remote chance of seeing 6225NF. May be a good upmove today.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #253   PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good wpi nos.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #254   PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Year's highest close will give some hopes to bulls who are hoping for a new high tmrw itself. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #255   PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banknifty can go up by 400.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 17 of 36

Jump to: