Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - January Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - January Series 2014
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #466   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="amitagg"]i have a feeling it shall do down today for few points from here on...but not sure whether 6140-6130 shall be breached convincingly....[/quote

as said Smile
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #467   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="amitagg"]
amitagg wrote:
i have a feeling it shall do down today for few points from here on...but not sure whether 6140-6130 shall be breached convincingly....[/quote

as said Smile

that is not to say 6085 cannot be reached today but that it had to fall from 6157 below which it did......dont see upsides for today
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #468   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the market really waiting for? the Ben news on taper or the expiry. Option writers confidently writing away both put and call with DII only buyers at the moment.
Maruti was disliked yesterday and today boom, really makes no sense and now ICICI.
I feel that taking any positions now should be in Feb series where valuation looks alright in options.
Vinay whats your take?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #469   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP50 wrote:
What is the market really waiting for? the Ben news on taper or the expiry. Option writers confidently writing away both put and call with DII only buyers at the moment.
Maruti was disliked yesterday and today boom, really makes no sense and now ICICI.
I feel that taking any positions now should be in Feb series where valuation looks alright in options.
Vinay whats your take?

maruti case is obvious. I am still bullish on nifty and banknifty in short term i.e. feb and march. One more breach of 6350 will take it to new heights. But if you are not sure, as I said yesterday, buy 6400ce/6000pe for feb/mar if nifty goes to 6200, when it does.

just for info, s&p made a new high 74 times last year after breaching previous one successfully the first time.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #470   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the long term bears will love this. The first one shows the two fed driven rallies
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #471   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
if it breaks below 6147 convincingly, we may see 6085.

now 6065 is possible
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #472   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
if it breaks below 6147 convincingly, we may see 6085.

now 6065 is possible

Laughing difficult
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #473   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"....just for info, s&p made a new high 74 times last year after breaching previous one successfully the first time."
You expect the same feet by Nifty.... Laughing of course it's quite possible once Election uncertainty is behind us. Where do you get such data?...It's quite interesting.....74 times ..Is this number indicating the uncertainty and volatility also?.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #474   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
"....just for info, s&p made a new high 74 times last year after breaching previous one successfully the first time."
You expect the same feet by Nifty.... Laughing of course it's quite possible once Election uncertainty is behind us. Where do you get such data?...It's quite interesting.....74 times ..[color=red]Is this number indicating the uncertainty and volatility also?.[/color]

your query not clear, RK. and about data, I always keep my ears to ground. Smile
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #475   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
You expect the same feet by Nifty.... Laughing of course it's quite possible once Election uncertainty is behind us. Where do you get such data?...It's quite interesting.....74 times ..[color=red]Is this number indicating the uncertainty and volatility also?.[/color]

your query not clear, RK. and about data, I always keep my ears to ground. Smile

It's OK, don't bother about the query.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #476   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

It's OK, don't bother about the query.

pl feel free rk. I have really not understood its meaning? Unless what you are implying is that 74 times new high implies uncertainty volatility? If so, I don't think so, considering that there are about 260 working days. IF it goes up every day, it is a new high every day, that's all. By the way, I heard it but not verified it.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #477   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vinay,You answered my query.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #478   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you see european markets and rupee fut now?

wtf?

i mean why the fall?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #479   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

wtf?

i mean why the fall?

fomc jitters. wait till eod of their market.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #480   PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:

wtf?

i mean why the fall?

fomc jitters. wait till eod of their market.

from +110 to -180 DAX ... hope nifty gives such an excitement tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 32 of 36

Jump to: