Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - June 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - June 2013
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #346   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
$ 58.17 INR (High)

and yet nifty didn't crash. Shorts are being absorbed.

Optimistic Laughing

yes RK. Just see huge vol in NF in 5tf candles starting 2.45 and then starting 3 pm. Only thing is if INR closes >58, we need to see how nifty opens tmrw.

If the rich kids need foreign imported diapers then there is nothing that can stop the CAD from going above 100%.
Are we so dependent on imports? all i see is misuse of every stuff that gets imported here into this country. From fuel to every thing ends up down the drain without putting it to productive purpose.
Shame on this bloody policy makers.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #347   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP50 wrote:
If the rich kids need foreign imported diapers then there is nothing that can stop the CAD from going above 100%.
Are we so dependent on imports? all i see is misuse of every stuff that gets imported here into this country. From fuel to every thing ends up down the drain without putting it to productive purpose.
Shame on this bloody policy makers.

Forget rich kids, all officials need to go abroad to book deal, get 5 star massage + scotch and then buy at seller's price! Even weapons vital for our armed forces! No shame, no patriotism, no self respect! Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #348   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
and there lies the drawback of interpreting OI on EOD basis because it doesn't tell what I wrote above. Did you study those candles? NF fell by 21 points in the first candle and vol was 4.5 lacs, far higher than similar previous red candles. That clearly showed accumulation. And see what happened after that. Sellers saw their shorts being absorbed and quickly covered. As I said, important to see what happens tmrw if INR closes > 58 today

its not my interpretation... its just how its been comparative to high OI months... u can see what the OI was in may, jan feb also saw such OI as in may and see now.. its half .. such an OI will never give strength for any kind of trendily direction until it increases. thats why i guess fall is coming in small parts. maybe it will increase with a rise maybe with a fall.. Smile

ur observation though of 5mins is good, it induced short covering, im not equipped with nifty fut 5min chart to see it.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #349   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any how y"day low protected today also.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #350   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sensing fno details are being received as annoyance by others than informative at this stage of nifty... maybe for now i should skip fno Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #351   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible weekly usd inr trgts
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #352   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
i'm sensing fno details are being received as annoyance by others than informative at this stage of nifty... maybe for now i should skip fno Smile

what gave you this impression, apka?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #353   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
and there lies the drawback of interpreting OI on EOD basis because it doesn't tell what I wrote above. Did you study those candles? NF fell by 21 points in the first candle and vol was 4.5 lacs, far higher than similar previous red candles. That clearly showed accumulation. And see what happened after that. Sellers saw their shorts being absorbed and quickly covered. As I said, important to see what happens tmrw if INR closes > 58 today

its not my interpretation... its just how its been comparative to high OI months... u can see what the OI was in may, jan feb also saw such OI as in may and see now.. its half .. such an OI will never give strength for any kind of trendily direction until it increases. thats why i guess fall is coming in small parts. maybe it will increase with a rise maybe with a fall.. Smile

ur observation though of 5mins is good, it induced short covering, im not equipped with nifty fut 5min chart to see it.

I never said your interpretation apka. Anyone's. That's beacuse EOD OI doesn't show what intraday movement was. If you could study change in OI from 2.40 onwards very 5 min, may be you will get some idea as to whether I was right.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #354   PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
yes RK. Just see huge vol in NF in 5tf candles starting 2.45 and then starting 3 pm. Only thing is if INR closes >58, we need to see how nifty opens tmrw.

INR closed >58. Tmrw's movement will probably decide future course.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #355   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's see RIL today.
manojkr78
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #356   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay,

View on nifty for today please.....
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #357   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Vinay

Anything special in RIL ?

Look for intraday short in Can bank and Jubl Food..
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #358   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Nifty Future might take support around 5840 and may not break 5820 in a hurry today. My assumption is due to ALL Option PE's have entered / entering into overbought zone. I may be wrong in my thinking like most of the time..

Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #359   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Mr Vinay

Anything special in RIL ?

Look for intraday short in Can bank and Jubl Food..

Thank you Mr Raja for your two posts. It's my gut feeling about the way trading has evolved in RIL in last few days. Also, yesterday's candle was like a harami cross.

I also agree that 5830/12 NS may be bottom. If you see FIIs' investment in debt market, it gives an interesting picture. Since 12/4 they bought 25K cr in debt and INR didn't improve. Then they sold 17k cr in last 7-10 days and INR crashed. It shows that INR went down due to strong $ globally and not due to their trading. I get a feeling that FIIs are not concerned about INR fall.

I don't short Mr Raja or dabble in fut. AND, you are RIGHT most of the time. Smile
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #360   PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5823/5922NF may be today's range. I feel one can buy at lower levels, say 5840/30 with SL 5815. But wait for at least 30 min.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 24 of 65

Jump to: