Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - June 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - June 2013
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #856   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP50 wrote:
Its all fixed as it seems the way it reacted after 2.30pm.

see for me china bounce from 2009 lows, dow bounced from support near 11550, dax had support between 7600-7700, ftse near 6000, VIX crossed 22 quickly.. seemed everything had bottomed/top for couple of days and new low was unlikely for june. since we didnt breach yesterdays low, put writing picked up supported by DAX 100+.. so some profit booking both side longs and shorts was expected since 2 days to go and we have fallen 400 points about.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #857   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry sorry
It will be doji
Actually I had a delayed opening in my chart, showing 5583
So the goof up.

Last edited by saumya12 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #858   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
daily candle doji?

i was thinking bullish harami cross. body will be very small to nil in both fut and spot.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #859   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saumya12 wrote:
Todays EOD pattern

Inverted Hammer, Bullish

no saumya. It was an absent minded comment. I meant a doji.
rrk2006hyd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #860   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nifty option strategy for the expiry..

for risk players..trade june 5500PE and 5700CE

for low risk players trade with july series..5500PE and 5700CE

there will be tug of war..so..who will win..???
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #861   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrk2006hyd wrote:

those are writers spot
rrk2006hyd
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #862   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
rrk2006hyd wrote:

those are writers spot

only writers??? what about remaining?
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #863   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrk2006hyd wrote:
apka wrote:
rrk2006hyd wrote:

those are writers spot

only writers??? what about remaining?

ur right, excuse me Smile
Andre
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #864   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apka...
today's DII and FII data....
would appreciate if you tell me how can i see these data.....

Regards,
Andre
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #865   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre wrote:
Apka...
today's DII and FII data....
would appreciate if you tell me how can i see these data.....

Regards,
Andre

nsinojia updates everyday here: http://www.icharts.in/forum/viewtopic,t,4046.html

you can get it from nse website directly:

http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/fii_dii_market_today.htm

Today's data:
---------------
FII:-1285Cr
DII:+824Cr
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #866   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government to lift FDI cap in some sectors by July: FM

SEBI approves overhaul of foreign investment rules

--

Udayan mukherjee made an interesting point saying something on the lines --> govt is building the road and beautifying it with roses inviting people to foreigners to come and eat indian restaurant but is the food good. in 5 years in dollarinr terms FII have not earned from nifty. <--
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #867   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

--

Udayan mukherjee made an interesting point saying something on the lines --> govt is building the road and beautifying it with roses inviting people to foreigners to come and eat indian restaurant but is the food good. in 5 years in dollarinr terms FII have not earned from nifty. <--

I see the point, its the quality that should improve, everyone is looking for high quality products at cheap rate and FII no different.
The govt policies are in a state where they do not know what are the alternatives to plans which fail flat on their face.
Dollar is one example among many other things where I feel govt could have done much better.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #868   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP50 wrote:
apka wrote:

--

I see the point, its the quality that should improve, everyone is looking for high quality products at cheap rate and FII no different.
The govt policies are in a state where they do not know what are the alternatives to plans which fail flat on their face.
Dollar is one example among many other things where I feel govt could have done much better.

right now, govt is on its kness and it will do anything to lure FIIs. Govt will bother about scam later. 24 24
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #869   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Udayan mukherjee made an interesting point saying something on the lines --> govt is building the road and beautifying it with roses inviting people to foreigners to come and eat indian restaurant but is the food good.

SP: UM does not need "doorbin"
1) India's no. 1 financial city, Bombay, welcomes visitors with CONCRETE lollipops on Airport Road having flower paintings! In addition, these are faded!
2) Just outside airport, on boundary, 1-2 lakh B'deshis eat, sleep, reproduce, everything on roadside (Vote bank of seculiar party!)
3) All along Airport Road, morning time, it is LOTA time! What a welcome for FIIs bringing $$$ to our starving netas!
We are like that only!
Prakash Holla
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #870   PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
SP50 wrote:
apka wrote:

--

right now, govt is on its kness and it will do anything to lure FIIs. Govt will bother about scam later. 24 24

I am sorry to say that for Govt politics comes first then comes comes welfare of country. Apart from a huge population market and lack of domestic productivity what else do we boast off. IT was our last chance and there we lost it to someone else.
Did you see the news that next time you travel to UK you have to put a 3000 Pound bond? it is ridiculous anger4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 58 of 65

Jump to: