Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - June Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - June Series 2014
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
It seems the power crisis in Delhi is so bad that, if you put your finger in a plug-point, and find electricity, you'll be shocked. 24 24

24 24 24
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
It seems the power crisis in Delhi is so bad that, if you put your finger in a plug-point, and find electricity, you'll be shocked.

Who pays in Delhi?
Poor want free,
middle class want subsidy, more the better.
rich bribe the linesman to produce bill of Rs 500 after consuming Rs 5-10,000 worth!
Politicians dont pay, they are privileged class,
ex-politicians consume recklessly as anyway illegal occupants of ministerial "bungla"
polit/ marriage/ social functions tap illegally from nearby line
NTPC have decided to stop bulk supply to the 2 distr cos as they dont have money to pay for purchases from NTPC
Never thought I would feel sorry for Anil Ambani! But I do!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
It seems the power crisis in Delhi is so bad that, if you put your finger in a plug-point, and find electricity, you'll be shocked.

Who pays in Delhi?
Poor want free,
rich bribe the linesman to produce bill of Rs 500 after consuming Rs 5-10,000 worth!
ex-politicians consume recklessly as anyway illegal occupants of ministerial "bungla"
NTPC have decided to stop bulk supply to the 2 distr cos as they dont have money to pay for purchases from NTPC

true but, in as much as I hate AK49, I hate MA, AA, etc. etc. more
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 lac NF traded from 12.25 to 12.30. looks more like selling. we should know in an hour or so.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

Who pays in Delhi?
Poor want free,

true but, in as much as I hate AK49, I hate MA, AA, etc. etc. more

Use green energy instead of a crude source as your fuel angel
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"won't rule out a revisit to 7650"

the way it closed today, it will easily revisit 7700 tomm... with the help of BNF i m guessing...
furthger u mentioned 4 lacs shares traded in NF.. it was more of a punch upwards suggesting buy rather than sell...

but very confusing overall since volumes again very low today..

vinay28 wrote:
riteshucha wrote:
vinay,

"Confirmation of bearish signal will be a red candle on Wednesday with a close below 7656 "

vinay,
hanging man yest followed by a red candle... also closed below, 7656... aslo down from new high today with increased volume compared to previous 2/3 days...

failed to cross 7720 NF...

is it enough confirmation for a reversal..??

looks like that ritesh. IMHO, today's candle is more bearish than bearish piercing. Chart attached is self-explanatory. A breach of 5578 may see gap at 7474 filled. having said this, I won't rule out a revisit to 7650/7700 if nifty remains above 7608. If that happens, we need to review it again.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
"won't rule out a revisit to 7650"

the way it closed today, it will easily revisit 7700 tomm... with the help of BNF i m guessing...
furthger u mentioned 4 lacs shares traded in NF.. it was more of a punch upwards suggesting buy rather than sell...

but very confusing overall since volumes again very low today..

yes possible. I will still watch for 7705NS/7720NF. But it has go above 7667NS first. On the downside 7595 is first hurdle but 7578 remains key level. I think volume was low today. Also, I feel index management is going on and at some stage it has to give up. Question is when and from which level. I still feel intermediate top has been made. -ve div remains
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April IIP 3.4
May Inflation CPI 8.28.

Will have to see the extent of reaction tomorrow
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #99   PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay / welgro..

2 days in a row NF low was 7610.. can we say its a double bottom?

plus yest high of IB both taken out today... so if anybody is long today, what shld be the SL ideally?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #100   PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
vinay / welgro..

plus yest high of IB both taken out today... so if anybody is long today, what shld be the SL ideally?

don't know yet ritesh. close below 7645NS today could be -ve and above 7703 could be +ve. when I posted about Iraq crisis few days ago, no one was talking about it. Now every one on TV is. I am concerned about oil price spike.

I am well aware of northern Iraq and its importance to oil market as I have spent some time there among Kurdish rebels. In fact, I was there on 9/11 and still remember the panic after world trade centre attack. Hopefully it won't become more serious.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #101   PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold my puts for the time being. hope it is correct decision.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #102   PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sold my puts for the time being. hope it is correct decision.

bought a little again at lower levels.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #103   PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty for Monday (16/06/14)

Supports are at about 7488, 7439 and 7352 while resistances are at about 7560, 7602, 7647 and 7664. An unfilled gap on lower side is at about 7474. Six +WWs can give about 7607 (once above 7578), 7675/7722/7736 (once above 7583) and 7717/7754 (once above 7536) (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Four -WWs can give about 7513, 7342 (once below 7520), 7283 (once below 7427) and 6920 (once below 7585) (-WWs with much lower targets are not mentioned as of now). Two rising channels can give about 7360/7120 if nifty continues to go down. A bearish flag can give 7495 unless killed above 7580. A HnS can give about 7470.

Nifty fell sharply and closed just below 7550 and just above 10 dma. The daily candle is bearish engulfing Marubuzo. A close below 10 dma (~7537) and particularly below 7504 can cause more fall. Weekly support is around 7250. VIX is rising. However, liquidity is still abundant and one needs to be careful even though flight to safety seems to have begun. It appears that global issues along with rising oil price and US$ will continue to cast a shadow for a few days.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #104   PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
riteshucha wrote:
vinay / welgro..

don't know yet ritesh. close below 7645NS today could be -ve and above 7703 could be +ve. when I posted about Iraq crisis few days ago, no one was talking about it. Now every one on TV is. I am concerned about oil price spike.

I am well aware of northern Iraq and its importance to oil market as I have spent some time there among Kurdish rebels. In fact, I was there on 9/11 and still remember the panic after world trade centre attack. Hopefully it won't become more serious.

if u were aware so would the big guns like you also.... Laughing why now..,...crisis etc just excuse....market moves on numbers.....and number was 7670.....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #105   PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
if u were aware so would the big guns like you also.... Laughing why now..,...crisis etc just excuse....market moves on numbers.....and number was 7670.....

if market moved only on numbers, everyone who followed them will never go wrong, which unfortunately is not the reality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

Jump to: