Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - Mar '17 Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - Mar '17 Series
doctorshah
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay NR?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctorshah wrote:
Vinay NR?

??????? doc?
doctorshah
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay I meant yesterday was some sort of NR day?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctorshah wrote:
Vinay I meant yesterday was some sort of NR day?

no but NF was but I don't follow it
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a personal view and neither a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice for any trade.

Nifty for Wednesday (22/03/17) and beyond

Supports are at about 9108, 9081/60/50/37/25/18 and 8973 while resistances are at about 9132/40/58/85, 9201/15/40 and 9253. Unfilled gap on lower side is at about 9084 but the weekly gap is at about 8934. Three +WWs can give about 9159 (if above 9104), 9211 (if above 9140) and 9289 (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Three -WWs can give about 9069 (if below 9121), 8972 (if below 9150) and 8792 (if below 9106) (-WWs with lower targets are not mentioned as of now).

Nifty opened flattish and fell to make a lower low before recovering a bit to close -ve but above 9100. Daily candle is like a hammer with very strong -ve volume and lower levels are likely. Nifty must close above 9154 to begin with while a close below 9087 can cause more fall. Global and local eco-geo-political events and liquidity can have a bearing on how nifty moves in short term.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case nifty has made a top for now, a number of -WWs are waiting to tank nifty as shown in the daily chart. Note that three -WWs are already triggered as shown in 60TF chart.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a personal view and neither a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice for any trade.

Nifty for Thursday (23/03/17) and beyond

Supports are at about 9025/16/00, 8980/63/46 and 8931 while resistances are at about 9048/58/70/89, 9102/20/35/54/63 and 9182. Unfilled daily/weekly gap on lower side is at about 8934. Three +WWs can give about 9069 (if above 9032), 9132 (if above 9054) and 9169 (if above 9089)(+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Three -WWs can give about 8940, 8854 (if below 9004) and 8792 (if below 9112) (-WWs with lower targets are not mentioned as of now).

Nifty opened down with a big gap and fell further to close strongly -ve below 9050. Daily candle is like a doji and a likely morning star, to be confirmed by a green candle tmrw, preferably with a gap up open. There is a bullish div on lower TF and some recovery is likely. However, volume is strong -ve and lower levels may come eventually. Nifty must close above 9087 to begin with while a close below 8963 can cause more fall. Global and local eco-geo-political events and liquidity can have a bearing on how nifty moves in short term.
Niftyman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
In case nifty has made a top for now, a number of -WWs are waiting to tank nifty as shown in the daily chart. Note that three -WWs are already triggered as shown in 60TF chart.

Only one word should suffice for all this nonsense in the name of wolfes

RUBBISH

Bose DK, better join a nursery class and learn wolfes
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now, Hola will come with a bomb ka Gola Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftyman wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

RUBBISH

You are surely the greatest asshole in the world, not knowing your own sex nor your parents. Go back into the shit hole you came out from.
Niftyman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Niftyman wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

RUBBISH

You are surely the greatest asshole in the world, not knowing your own sex nor your parents. Go back into the shit hole you came out from.

Bose DK

I hope that by this time you must have got your DNA report and must have know the way you were born out. If not ask your aa oui ouch (got my point) that you were born from an hole or by IVF
And what the say men (got my point) was obtained from
from ass or dog or from pig

I think it was from pig.

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niftyman: In the beginning you were funny. But now you have become very bitter and cynical. Kya hua? Lost all your trading money?
But why take out your khunas on people who have not done you any harm like Rita Pandit, JT, Vinay

We have a very supportive group* here and you should be taking our help in recovering from any losses you hv inc in shr trading, not pouring acid on us like Bangladeshi (they are world leaders in acid attacks)
ICharts is #1 share trading website in Bharat, and pls help admin in maintaining their #1 status

*If today I hv done 239 buy -sell pairs, in FY 16-17, with ONLY 3 LOSSES, then all credit goes to ICharts team and fellow members esp Umesh1

Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bombastic discussion meeting a more reserved "appreciable" comment from Mr Holla! ( for a change).
Niftyman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Niftyman: In the beginning you were funny. But now you have become very bitter and cynical. Kya hua? Lost all your trading money?
But why take out your khunas on people who have not done you any harm like Rita Pandit, JT, Vinay

We have a very supportive group* here and you should be taking our help in recovering from any losses you hv inc in shr trading, not pouring acid on us like Bangladeshi (they are world leaders in acid attacks)
ICharts is #1 share trading website in Bharat, and pls help admin in maintaining their #1 status

*If today I hv done 239 buy -sell pairs, in FY 16-17, with ONLY 3 LOSSES, then all credit goes to ICharts team and fellow members esp Umesh1

Jai Hind, Prakash Holla

First of all let me know, why you have included JT among those. Which post of mine gave you such feel. JT is a gentleman. Moreover, unconcerned about what is going on in other threads.

Rita tried to make fool, by misleading about a pattern, but matter remained at low profile, so didnt continue.

Now coming to your point, your post is totally biased and supporting this filthy man (perhaps he is your mentor). Its he who has become cynical and idiotic, not me. I have not seen such a filthy of filthiest man in my life and that too in an open forum and using slang, abusive and filthy language. And all this he started first (not me) and continued to write such posts. And you too supported him that time (and even supporting now) and no voice was ever raised for his using such language. So why pointing me, when I too replied him in his way.

Now coming to the rubbish he posted lastly, the wolfes. I hope you know reading a wolfe chart. Can you decipher those posted charts. First of all he posted multiple of wolfe in one chart, so that one may find it difficult to read. Further all wolfes were flawed ones. He thought that all here are fools and no one would notice his cleverness. He intentionally didnt draw 2-4 lines, otherwise his cleverness (read mistake) would have been noticed in a glance.

I may not be an expert in wolfe, but FYI, like to add that I know what wolfe is and I followed wolfes for last many years. I even used wolfes for my trades not only for positional ones but for intraday as well. BTW, wolfes help you to take a trade but it is no holy grail, success rate around 75-80% only. Although now I am using a method, that has a success rate of above 85% but still use wolfes, sometimes.

I do not want to comment more on your post. But like to add that I know how to tackle a person with filthy mind and to reply in his language.
Niftyman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
A bombastic discussion meeting a more reserved "appreciable" comment from Mr Holla! ( for a change).

and totally biased towards his mentor, as supposed to be Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll need to chill and listen to this song for a change:

Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) - Project X (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jre6_FBBc0

wine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: