Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - March '15 Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - March '15 Series
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Likely support at 8658? Otherwise 8647/8627/8592/8570 crucial.

NS low very close to 8627 mentioned above. NF levels as of EOD 12/03. NF bounced from below S2 today.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a personal view and neither a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice for any trade.

Nifty for Monday (16/03/14) and beyond

Supports are at about 8601 and 8569 while resistances are at about 8699, 8710, 8772, 8788 and 8819. A previously unfilled gap on lower side is at about 8565. Three +WWs can give about 8712 (once above 8665) and 8865/9003 (if above 8635) (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Two -WWs can give about 8526/8492 (-WWs with lower targets are not mentioned as of now). BO/BD of a ST can give 9300/8300 while BO/BD of an AT can give 9500/8320. A HnS can give about 8435 if nifty remains below 8678.

Nifty fell sharply after a big gap up open and closed below 8650. The bullish div has increased and reversal, which is expected soon, will be sharp when it occurs. A close below about 8600 can cause more fall. However, only a close above 8938 may give hopes to bulls. Till then, it remains a "sell on rise" nifty. Global and local eco-political events can have a bearing on how nifty moves in short term. Trade carefully as March is normally a month to book for income tax and NAV purposes.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a personal view and neither a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice for any trade.

Nifty for Tuesday (17/03/14) and beyond

Supports are at about 8608/01, 8584 and 8555 while resistances are at about 8661, 8689, 8724, 8816 and 8837. A previously unfilled gap on lower side is at about 8565. Four +WWs can give about 8724/51 (once above 8657), 8841 (once above 8666) and 8886 (if above 8619) (+WWs with higher targets are not mentioned as of now). Two -WWs can give about 8505/8456 (-WWs with lower targets are not mentioned as of now). BO/BD of a ST can give 9300/8300 while BO/BD of an AT can give 9500/8320. Two HnSs can give about 8550 and 8435 if nifty remains below 8682/8678 resp.

Nifty fell again, made a lower low and closed below 8650. Daily candle is like a morning star. A green candle on Tuesday, preferably after a gap up open, can confirm it. The bullish div has increased and reversal, which is expected soon, will be sharp when it occurs. A close below about 8600 can cause more fall. However, only a close above 8938 may give hopes to bulls. Monday was a NR7 day and we may see a big move on Tuesday. Till then, it remains a "sell on rise" nifty. Global and local eco-political events can have a bearing on how nifty moves in short term. Trade carefully as March is normally a month to book for income tax and NAV purposes.
NFTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh thread itna soona soona kyon ho gaya hai Laughing
Any reason
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty-Daily
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated NF levels as of 17 Mar'15.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFTrader wrote:
Any reason

Yes ...... Request Ritesh etc who are in my opinion more competent to post here should activate and post more may be..... Missing many names.
Thanks and regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Yes ...... Request Ritesh etc who are in my opinion more competent to post here should activate and post more may be..... Missing many names.
Thanks and regards

Smile
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhai black magic man ke saamne, i m no one....keep following, he updates regularly...
i m just toeing his line, with a little bit of mix n match...

vinay28 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Thanks and regards

Smile
NFTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
NFTrader wrote:
Any reason

Thanks and regards

But there must be some reason that many names, you counted (including the missing ones Laughing ) are not posting. Laughing
I know the reason but if I post the reason then the thread owner will go to admin to make a complaint of mine. Rolling Eyes
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmon why get into that.. NFTrader...

if u have anything related to the mkt, u shld post...

i m not posting because its becoming increasingly difficult to trade...

NFTrader wrote:
amitagg wrote:
NFTrader wrote:
Any reason

Thanks and regards

But there must be some reason that many names, you counted (including the missing ones Laughing ) are not posting. Laughing
I know the reason but if I post the reason then the thread owner will go to admin to make a complaint of mine. Rolling Eyes
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
bhai black magic man ke saamne, i m no one....keep following, he updates regularly...
i m just toeing his line, with a little bit of mix n match...

Laughing
NFTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riteshucha wrote:
cmon why get into that.. NFTrader...

if u have anything related to the mkt, u shld post...

i m not posting because its becoming increasingly difficult to trade...

NFTrader wrote:
amitagg wrote:
NFTrader wrote:
Any reason

Thanks and regards

I fear of posting here, in this thread, because I have found that he (thread owner) complains to admin, if someone post the views that are different to his views OR if someone new (a new member) posts something on market, perhaps he is afraid of criticism/opposite views or wants that only his friends should post here. Laughing
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #74   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFTrader wrote:

So wouldn't it be wiser to just stop posting unnecessary comments to begin with? Or do you enjoy this exercise?

Avoid posting irrelevant comments in threads started by others. No thread owner would appreciate it. You can post whatever you wish (of course, within forum usage rules) in your own thread.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #75   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFTrader wrote:

I fear of posting here, in this thread, because I have found that he (thread owner) complains to admin, if someone post the views that are different to his views OR if someone new (a new member) posts something on market, perhaps he is afraid of criticism/opposite views or wants that only his friends should post here. Laughing

Stop posting in this thread with immediate effect.

It is the thread owner's wish what content he posts in this thread and the kind of discussion he wants here. Start your own thread and post what you want to discuss. For some reason it looks like you do not agree with this thread owner's views. If that is the case, you don't have any further reason to continue posting here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: