Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - MARCH 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - MARCH 2013
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Nifty View - MARCH 2013 Reply with quote

Hi All,

New thread for the month of March....... artist
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Market is trading almost at the highs of the day (5724) after making a high around 5728. For this series, 5777-5812 will be the first major resistance for the market to break. Even if it breaks above that, then there could be another stiff one around 5850-5860. So, for any shorts, its better to place a stoploss either above 5812 or above 5860. A break of these levels could trigger fresh buying, I believe. In between 5777 and 5728, the minor levels I'll be watching are 5748 and 5763. By the way, 5652-5654 is the key support on the downside, below that we may test 5597-5588 area, which is where I see significant support exists in the short to medium term. Having said that, if the market breaks below 5590 and starts closing below that on a sustainable basis, then I'll be looking for much lower levels. In that case, I wont be surprised to see the market testing 5200 odd levels in a few weeks from here. As of now, I expect the market to find support around 5593 on a daily closing basis. That means I have plans to book out a few shorts there, if we do reach there later next week or so.

Global picture hasn't changed much. Europe is around their weekly resistances now, while the U.S. markets are yet to be broken though looking a bit tired. Looks like all time highs in the U.S markets (especially Dow as I don't think S&P500 will make a new high easily) could be possible soon and then only, we may see the much anticipated correction. There was some discussion regarding what will happen to us, if the global markets also start going down. I don't think we'll be too much affected, cos the general opinion is that the money which will be taken out of Europe and the U.S will flow to the Emerging Markets hoping for better growth and profits. In that case, the emerging markets could out-perform in the next year or two. I'm not saying that there will be decoupling happening soon. But there will be lot of protection for our markets even if there are sell-offs across the globe. We may still experience some correction in short term, but in the medium to long term picture, we may well outperform our peers. But this is stock market where the analysis and levels could go wrong within a matter of few days or weeks. So, let's wait and see what's in store for us in the next few weeks. Very Happy
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Nifty View - MARCH 2013 Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
Hi All,

New thread for the month of March....... artist

Thank you Sam for opening up the March post. Laughing
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shall I post here, in pkholla's march thread or create my own new one? 24
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

Apka ji eek kaam karte hai, yearly thread kholte hai than monthly. I think this will be better. Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:

24 24 24
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we sustain above 5737 NF, then we can move 5780 NF I feel. but options may force a range bound day. Smile Let's see.
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances of a fall below 5700 is only post europe opens, but by the look of it shorts will earn only next week,

Banks have to come out of their bear clutches for any chance of Nifty to regain 5800 .
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INFY will drag us down
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
INFY will drag us down

Not just Infy but many like LT, ICICI ect are down quite a bit from their highs so we may break 5700 now easily, Laughing
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
If we sustain above 5737 NF, then we can move 5780 NF I feel. but options may force a range bound day. Smile Let's see.

They seem to be trying premium gain game. Likely to be range bound resistance at 7552-55 around.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxmann50 wrote:
apka wrote:
INFY will drag us down

Not just Infy but many like LT, ICICI ect are down quite a bit from their highs so we may break 5700 now easily, Laughing

As per me icici bank can rise (as per my chart), but sometime left in NIFTY it seems. but nifty is a different game as it has lot of dependency on options.

If nifty does not rise, global market would force it to make a new low!!
Vikas91
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banks recovered from steep falls in the previous session as analysts say the 2013/14 budget was unlikely to have as big a negative impact as investors had first anticipated.

Fin min statement: nothing new has been done on tax residency certificate for foreign investors that was not there last year; current treaty on double-tax avoidance with Mauritius holds pending talks

The uncertainty over the tax residency certificate spooked markets yesterday; fin min has issued a clarification today

Conclusion: Hopefully markets will close on a positive note after the fin min clarification
artist
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sw_das wrote:
taxmann50 wrote:
apka wrote:
INFY will drag us down

As per me icici bank can rise (as per my chart), but sometime left in NIFTY it seems. but nifty is a different game as it has lot of dependency on options.

If nifty does not rise, global market would force it to make a new low!!

Yes Das this is looking interesting and thats why I just asked Sam for some opinion, looks a breakout after 1060. Laughing
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see a bullish comment from Vinay here now, I am sure he is enjoying now that he was bottom fishing yesterday, Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 1 of 46

Jump to: