Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty View - March Series 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty View - March Series 2014
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #166   PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
I feel we should see about 6415-25, latest by tmrw.

had exited my position [shall re-enter Idea and UPL and may be Tata Global at appropriate time] just a while back and then saw ur post.....feel the same...i mentioned trading futures as tricky few days before....

may be a breakout UP is coming tomorrow....be careful...6530-6540 spot closing or move above tomorrow shall be "reasonably bullish"...
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #167   PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for reference
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #168   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel today's candle may be bearish engulfing or an inverted hammer.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #169   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

while i could read the closing mins tomorrow and expected the upmove today which has happened......i would go with you....since

it may be sideways topping market with 6295 as top and 6487 as bottom.....to confuse players who may buy at top...it is only a possibility....

point is better to seel at 6580-6590 rather than 40-50 points down, with SL ???,

whats in your view is entry point to initiate shorts...now or some ticks down
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #170   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

while i could read the closing mins tomorrow and expected the upmove today which has happened......i would go with you....since

it may be sideways topping market with 6295 as top and 6487 as bottom.....to confuse players who may buy at top...it is only a possibility....

point is better to seel at 6580-6590 rather than 40-50 points down, with SL ???,

JT's and GAANs level coincide at 6538/6540.....but they are 40 points down ...
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #171   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

JT's and GAANs level coincide at 6538/6540.....but they are 40 points down ...

let me add that thats what is the beuaty of the markets.....on way up...we keep thinking of selling opportunities....and often fail to capture the trending move.......what prohibits it from breaking 6600 and touching 30 points up....then some move sideways and then few ticks falls and then again rising to 6700....we would miss the bus just as missed above the breakout point of 6415.....

divergences are not moving the prices down remember.....

and yes, only when one feels "safe" to go long...considering "higher high - higher low" pattern being repeated on daily charts somethwhat.....the market to crack...

so its important to follow "a particular trading style"....."a particular time duration"....and never change the duration of the trade once inititated if it goes against you..... angel
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #172   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am short having sold all my longs in morning. SL 6575 intraday or daily close >6555
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #173   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I am short having sold all my longs in morning. SL 6575 intraday or daily close >6555

Thanks ...i shall wait till a direction emerges....and possibly enter today afternoon....i dont expect an opening and day movement "tomorrow" different from the closing hour's direction of move today.....also seeing [not trading till last 2 hrs] at 6590-6555 NF levels....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #174   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now vix has to cross 17
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #175   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vinay,

Can you explain,how this consolidation game is possible unless there is an understanding in between the bulls and bears and who is doing?what is the roll of bulls and bears in consolidation phase?Ultimately they wanted to cheat retail traders.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #176   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay,

Can you explain,how this consolidation game is possible unless there is an understanding in between the bulls and bears and who is doing?what is the roll of bulls and bears in consolidation phase?Ultimately they wanted to cheat retail traders.

chandru, we call it cheating retail but for them it is making money at our cost. It's not strictly a game but just a highly "professional" way of trading. Just see how it cracked now, even before vix touched 16.95. Merely by changing OI positions in a huge way. What happens to those who are long now? Slaughter, nothing else.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #177   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6500pe volume >12 lacs in 5 min, >25 lacs in 10 min.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #178   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vinay,

Ok I agree with you,but till this time where this bears gone,when they are able to bring down the mkt from day high to near day low but they dont want to break y"day low,why?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #179   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay,

Ok I agree with you,but till this time where this bears gone,when they are able to bring down the mkt from day high to near day low but they dont want to break y"day low,why?

chandru, they are not bears. They are FIIs only. Tell me how many people were short in the morning? They have made their profit and now are selling temporarily along with falling INR. That's what I posted in RK's thread when INR breached 61. They will buy again after eating enough premium. As of now, I feel 6425 will be low. Otherwise support is only in the range 6350/6240.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #180   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay,

chandru, we call it cheating retail but for them it is making money at our cost. It's not strictly a game but just a highly "professional" way of trading. Just see how it cracked now, even before vix touched 16.95. Merely by changing OI positions in a huge way. What happens to those who are long now? Slaughter, nothing else.

Viany, It's too early to say 'SLAUGHTER'. Index may as well reverse tomorrow. It will be easier in case INFY ADR gains some lost ground tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23

Jump to: